General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Possibly.

Possibly? Is there still some complications? :x

Hehehehe........ Just wait until the finale.....

WKJBe.png

Twenty bit to everyone dies

If you like a dang good mystery... I hope that the Trixie Train RP will be able to deliver. I am fortunate to have some dang good RP players there with me.... Berry Pie, Electrobolt... I'm looking at y'all

Dude, it's already delivering there. Your writings and the settings... You sick fuck D:

<I could only wish I can write that long...>

Fluttershy-shy-2.jpg

Come on in! Don't have to be shy AhGSr.png

• Brohoof 3

Possibly. 

I take this as a great compliment considering I made all of the OC backstory and such almost on the spot today. :D But of course it still needs is "on hold". If there was ever a time to be detailist, may that be now.

If you like a dang good mystery... I hope that the Trixie Train RP will be able to deliver. I am fortunate to have some dang good RP players there with me.... Berry Pie, Electrobolt... I'm looking at y'all XD

Ah, but you, good sir, are forgetting yourself.

Let's see...tech admin...good person...good roleplayer...and good pony analyzer. Scootacool is god-tier, hooves down. 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...tech admin...good person...good roleplayer...and good pony analyzer. Scootacool is god-tier, hooves down. 

Arcanel, thank you my friend. But... The night's sky only shines because of the many stars that illuminate it. Without being surrounded by good people, I am nothing. :)

• Brohoof 1

Take a look.

Possibly? Is there still some complications? :x
I take this as a great compliment considering I made all of the OC backstory and such almost on the spot today.  But of course it still needs is "on hold". If there was ever a time to be detailist, may that be now.

Do avatar rotators work on this forum? I'm trying to upload mine and it's not working...

Unfortunately no. That would be so super awesome if it did though. Banner rotators work.

• Brohoof 2

@,@, You know know the best part about starting to learn RP? Having written a fic that is +120000 words so far, and having read chapters that were at least even +60000 WORDS which took HOURS to read (and of course burning eyes)...fear of length, which is something that can put off lots of people, definitely escapes my grasp. XD

Plus, having written some stuff, I can have enough imagination...hope to become as good as you guys! :D ( And Scootacool, worry not. You're RP is DEFINITELY interesting and relevant to my interests. Best way to start seeing RPs for the first time).

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

Do avatar rotators work on this forum? I'm trying to upload mine and it's not working...

You can only use one fixed avatar here VnCRQ.png

He's not superman (yet) :V

Take a look.

If there was ever a time to be detailist, may that be now.

Everything doesn't have to be extra-detailed, right? 3lnNF.png

My OC doesn't really have any interesting bits on him :x

• Brohoof 2

Are we talking about RPs? Cause that's actually why I came back to this forum

Unfortunately no. That would be so super awesome if it did though. Banner rotators work.

Oh. That's disappointing. I guess I'll have to just change my avatar often or something

Arcanel, thank you my friend. But... The night's sky only shines because of the many stars that illuminate it. Without being surrounded by good people, I am nothing. :)

You're welcome, my comrade. But the stars shine for all, and accepting the capacities of oneself is never something to be afraid of. Good people can only make oh so much better. :)

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

Holy.... Wow.... Rotating avatars?

Hmmmmm........

x) 

• Brohoof 1

Signature rotators do but as far as I know avatar rotators do not work. Unless you made a gif of your avatar changing thats all i could tell you

He's not superman (yet) :V

Everything doesn't have to be extra-detailed, right? 3lnNF.png

My OC doesn't really have any interesting bits on him :x

I believe alien chicken>Superman, my dear friend. B)

And don't worry. Like Berry told me, you write what you feel you need to write to your OC. But I'm also kind of detailist by nature, and since my OC shares a lot of common traits with me and I want eveything to make sense...yeah, I'm gonna think it very hard.

And oh, can I see the character sheets from your OC/s?

Hmmmmm........

x) 

Dat moment when a comment in the Genral Chat Thread ends up being something that could go in the Feedback & Suggestions thread. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Oh. That's disappointing. I guess I'll have to just change my avatar often or something

You'll be just like me then. Well, how I used to be.

, you completely lost me with the most recent post. Unlike my colleague, I could at least follow along somewhat. But now you've gone and lost me. Ponies got explaining to do. Perhaps I should go chase after Dusky...

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmmm........

x)

No

I know that face of yours, and I have to say no, we don't need built-in rotating avatar. Don't take every suggestion into your list 3lnNF.png

Are we talking about RPs? Cause that's actually why I came back to this forum

Yeah, some of us are planning a new RP, and Scootacool here being crazy with his Eldritch RP

I believe alien chicken>Superman, my dear friend

JU1YL.jpg

And don't worry. Like Berry told me, you write what you feel you need to write to your OC. But I'm also kind of detailist by nature, and since my OC shares a lot of common traits with me and I want eveything to make sense...yeah, I'm gonna think it very hard.

And oh, can I see the character sheets from your OC/s

Just search for "Sandweaver" in the database

I like my OC plain. Just enough details for him to take a form, but not solid enough that I couldn't adapt him to something unexpected VnCRQ.png

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

Scootacool, you completely lost me with the most recent post. Unlike my colleague, I could at least follow along somewhat. But now you've gone and lost me. Ponies got explaining to do. Perhaps I should go chase after Dusky...

Berry, here I am, ask me anything :)

Just enough details for him to take a form, but not solid enough that I couldn't adapt him to something unexpected
Hey, that's what I did. 
  • Brohoof 1

How does Night rearview mirror works? G16t5.png

Hey, that's what I did.

Really? 59ybA.png

Somehow I got this feeling that Lapis is quite set hard-on-stone, maybe I need to re-read the page...

But again, are we talking about RPs?

Yes we are, jackie :V
  • Brohoof 2

Just search for "Sandweaver" in the database I like my OC plain. Just enough details for him to take a form, but not solid enough that I couldn't adapt him to something unexpected

Makes perfect sense. And I actually see you writing a character like Sandweaver. :)

But you can be certain my OC will have much more development. :lol:

Yeah, some of us are planning a new RP, and Scootacool here being crazy with his Eldritch RP

I ask because I hail from a forum called Equestria Forums, and I've been RPing as Doctor Whooves over there. However, the RPin in that forum has been slowing down immensely, and I wanted to find somewhere else to play Doctor Whooves to fill the void (I also have OCs, if anyone's interested in hearing about them)

What is the danger level for going after Dusky?

Why did Dusky appear out of nowhere?

Should I have gone after Dusky in the first place instead of staying for the show?

What would have happened if Ambrosia had opened the door?

Somehow I got this feeling that Lapis is quite set hard-on-stone, maybe I need to re-read the page...

Yes we are, jackie :V

Weird how people see things so differently from me...

• Brohoof 2

Actually, not at all. While Lapis has the attitude of a not so social, stoic pony, his relationship with Asteria and his bottle of emotions can make Lapis have much more reactions than one would imagine, effectively making Lapis a more interesting character rather than a true stoic, emotionless pony. With those qualities, Lapis can turn  into a somewhat unpredictable pony, and as such, could adapt to more RP's, IMO.

• Brohoof 2