General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You seem really excited over shoving this in his face. XD

I like it.

Just defending logic m'boy.

My post is ready, now I need someone else to quote him first
 Er, why?
Now he reminds me... I have a whole folder of pictures ready to be used on something like this
What kind? 

Yep, he's gone. Last active 22 minutes ago. Oh well, it was fun while it last

Er, why?

If I immediately quoted him, he will feels "oh man! I am popular!"

I know that feel, because I was one before this forum

What kind?

This kind :3

cowXn.jpg

I just made my OC

Isn't she a little too old for being blank flank?

http://youtu.be/vs-RQk86drw

I just made my OC. There aren't any images, I actually did draw some but I don't really think they're all that good. Here's the profile:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/free-bird-r2086

A blank flank? And while were on OCs for the moment, would you like to take part in the GCT RP when we get around to organizing?

@@Starshine, Yeah, you'll notice that he's offline. Maybe later....

If I immediately quoted him, he will feels "oh man! I am popular!"

I know that feel, because I was one before this forum

This kind :3

cowXn.jpg

Wait, who's gone?

Funny how I predicted those two things.

Wait, who's gone?

Eevee, just check out the General Discussion for his two (mildly amusing) threads

Funny how I predicted those two things.

Eh, people like him will always return for another taste :3

• Brohoof 1

That's the idea

A blank flank? And while were on OCs for the moment, would you like to take part in the GCT RP when we get around to organizing?

Yes, a blank flank. And what's the GCT RP?

Yes. A hundred times yes.

Whilst the current baby design is 'cute', it seems like a completely different style.

the current design is as far off the spectrum of cute as possible. this one hits the right spot when it comes to foal-design. Viscrafilly i designed with the mindset to create an alternative filly design that's far more cute and better than the show's current design is (although Viscrafilly is more of a toddler than a baby).

Eh, people like him will always return for another taste :3

Then you can use logic against him?

Edited by Berry Pie

That's the idea

You need to include an explanation for her blankness in the profile, or else it would be a plot hole

(pun not intended)

Yes, a blank flank. And what's the GCT RP?

We are still in planning session here, but it would be some adventure-like one

Then you can use logic against him?

Hopefully AhGSr.png

I have this feeling that he's already 'marked' as a troll, no one will ever try to take his words seriously ever again. Things won't be as fun

• Brohoof 1

And what's the GCT RP?
We're working that out. It'll be an expedition to the unknown south to locate ancient ruins deep within a forest. Awesome adventure will ensue. Any ideas are appreciated.

Also, I'm training two people in the ways of roleplay. So until that is done, the RP will not begin. But I hope that when I do make it, it'll turn out as awesome as I hope for it to.

I have this feeling that he's already 'marked' as a troll, no one will ever try to take his words seriously ever again. Things won't be as fun
With a name like Eevee, you can't spout hate for evolution. It's counter productive. That should have been a red flag. 
  • Brohoof 1

You need to include an explanation for her blankness in the profile, or else it would be a plot hole

(pun not intended)

I just figured she never really found her talent. No real specific reason why

We are still in planning session here, but it would be some adventure-like one

What's been planned so far?

We're working that out. It'll be an expedition to the unknown south to locate ancient ruins deep within a forest. Awesome adventure will ensue. Any ideas are appreciated.

Sounds like some kind of Indiana Jones style adventure (or maybe Daring Do, considering the subject)

I doubt it, but would I get to play as the Doctor (As Doctor Whooves, obviously)?

http://mlpforums.com/user/822-neikos-jr-website-creator/

Not everyday you see a 777 brohooves like this

With a name like Eevee, you can't spout hate for evolution. It's counter productive. That should have been a red flag.

most likely he doesn't even know what Eevee is :V

Also, I'm training two people in the ways of roleplay. So until that is done, the RP will not begin. But I hope that when I do make it, it'll turn out as awesome as I hope for it to.

So, how's the training? Is it smooth?

I just figured she never really found her talent. No real specific reason why

You still need write something for that. A mare can't be talent-less and be normal in the community. There will be at least some bully and other sneer at her blank flank

Sounds like some kind of Indiana Jones style adventure (or maybe Daring Do, considering the subject)

I doubt it, but would I get to play as the Doctor (As Doctor Whooves, obviously)?

Well, I don't want any Time Lords in there, sorry. Unless you just mean Time Turner, regular earth pony from Ponyville, then maybe. Otherwise, I'd love to only have OCs. Much more fun with unique ponies.

You still need write something for that. A mare can't be talent-less and be normal in the community. There will be at least some bully and other sneer at her blank flank

But she's not supposed to be normal. That's the reason I decided for her to be a blank flank in the first place, because it's something weird about her

most likely he doesn't even know what Eevee is :V

I highly doubt that. Unless he picked it because Eevees are cute, I can't see how it happened. I mean seriously, the thing is his avatar.

So, how's the training? Is it smooth?

I guess. I hate being sick. Can't keep my thoughts organized. I'm waiting on Haven to do his assignment and Arcanel is fleshing out his OC and looking at RPs ad OOCs.

Well, I don't want any Time Lords in there, sorry. Unless you just mean Time Turner, regular earth pony from Ponyville, then maybe. Otherwise, I'd love to only have OCs. Much more fun with unique ponies.

Yeah, I meant the Doctor. I asked because I don't think my other characters are really suited for big, epic quest style stories, they're more fitting for low key, slice of life stuff

Jj9xA.jpg

Dear heavens. Eevee also commented on Khaine's profile. Kinda surprising Khaine hasn't replied yet

I guess. I hate being sick. Can't keep my thoughts organized. I'm waiting on Haven to do his assignment and Arcanel is fleshing out his OC and looking at RPs ad OOCs.

Buh... What assignment? DrVv5.png

You totally sounds like a teacher her

Yeah, I meant the Doctor. I asked because I don't think my other characters are really suited for big, epic quest style stories, they're more fitting for low key, slice of life stuff

Can I see some examples of your roleplaying abilities?

Hey, want to help come up with some ideas? Also, take a look at my OCs. They're down there in my signature. Lapis Lazuli will be leading the expedition.

Dear heavens. Eevee also commented on Khaine's profile. Kinda surprising Khaine hasn't replied yet

What does any of that mean?

Buh... What assignment? DrVv5.png

This.

Okay, how about a writing prompt? I'll give you a situation, and you respond to it how you, as yourself, would. Try to convey as much emotion as possible without going off on a tangent. And focus on inner thoughts as well as you surroundings. Take all the time you need. The longer, the better.

You stand alone atop the burning rubble of the only place you knew as home. Everyone you know is dead.You were the only one to survive the incident. In the distance, you can hear strange noises. You'll need to figure out how to make it in this new barren landscape that was once your hometown. But soon, you find evidence you might not be alone after all.

I want you to be creative as possible. I was vague in some parts, so you fill in the blanks.

Things to remember:

• You do not think anyone else survived whatever happened.
  • Whatever happened is up to you to describe.
  • Pretend it is you. Do what you would do in this situation.
  • At the very end, there are signs you might not be alone.
  • It would be a good idea to start moving once you get pass the devastation.
  • Don't forget to be descriptive.
  • You can begin before the incident if you want to.

You totally sounds like a teacher here.

Well, I'm teaching, aren't I?

What does any of that mean?

Khaine hardly attacked Eevee's post. I'm just surprised he would go that far. Khaine himself is the kind that you can call "avid debater", he seemingly loves to argue about things and most of the time his arguments are sound. To see him not feeding Eevee is like a mare hates belly rub.

This.

Okay, how about a writing prompt? I'll give you a situation, and you respond to it how you, as yourself, would. Try to convey as much emotion as possible without going off on a tangent. And focus on inner thoughts as well as you surroundings. Take all the time you need. The longer, the better.

You stand alone atop the burning rubble of the only place you knew as home. Everyone you know is dead.You were the only one to survive the incident. In the distance, you can hear strange noises. You'll need to figure out how to make it in this new barren landscape that was once your hometown. But soon, you find evidence you might not be alone after all.

I want you to be creative as possible. I was vague in some parts, so you fill in the blanks.

Things to remember:

• You do not think anyone else survived whatever happened.
  • Whatever happened is up to you to describe.
  • Pretend it is you. Do what you would do in this situation.
  • At the very end, there are signs you might not be alone.
  • It would be a good idea to start moving once you get pass the devastation.
  • Don't forget to be descriptive.
  • You can begin before the incident if you want to.

1R5Z6.png

I would love to try writing that, but my hands are kinda tied here :x

Well, I'm teaching, aren't I?

Seems like you're enjoying yourself teaching them aZpbg.png

It's fun to see your friends start taking interest in something you enjoys, eh?