General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yikes... You do not want to barrage Scootacool with millions of questions and have him explain every single detail... ESPECIALLY if he's totally drained... Or else he'll just SNAP X_X I experienced this firsthand...

Yikes... You do not want to barrage Scootacool with millions of questions and have him explain every single detail... ESPECIALLY if he's totally drained... Or else he'll just SNAP X_X I experienced this firsthand...

'bout what?

I fear no one, Molestia knows no fear!

Maybe, but Lapis hated the mines.

That also will make a good point :V

He ever snapped at you? o_o

Hey guys, what'd I miss?

Everything H66x8.png

He ever snapped at you? o_o

He did just recently, in this Skype chat between him, me, and someone else... I was silent, though, it was the other person who kept barraging Scoots with questions... I was just there when it happened...

Edited by Electrobolt

Care to be more specific? I heard something about Eevees.

He's gone, and both of his problematic thread are already deleted. Nothing to worry about that one

He did just recently, in this Skype chat between him, me, and someone else... I was silent, though, it was the other person who kept barraging Scoots with questions... I was just there when it happened...

Damn that's creepy 3lnNF.png

Did this someone else ask about the RP, or something else?

Why not?

Damn that's creepy 3lnNF.png

Did this someone else ask about the RP, or something else?

Actually, this is the reason... For the other person's sake, I won't list their name here. But he kept barraging a tired Scoots with questions... He went ballistic... It was, indeed, creepy...

Random Fluttershy for the heck of it

aL0BO.png

whats everyone's favorite movie?

Not really sure. It's either Titanic or LotR trylogy

Actually, this is the reason... For the other person's sake, I won't list their name here. But he kept barraging a tired Scoots with questions... He went ballistic... It was, indeed, creepy...

Dayumn...

i couldn't help but to pity Scootie here. He is busy on the both sides of the community

whats everyone's favorite movie?

As weird as it sounds, Battleship. Dunno why, but I just love that movie for some reason :/.

Wreck-It Ralph, no questions asked

I can never answer this question... I'll just pick Wreck-It Ralph and not complain.

You probably saw this question coming from me, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.........................how did you think of Vanellope :3?

• Brohoof 1