General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Question: Any specific way to deal with those damn SS Nazi's in the Wolfenstein level?

Bastards are tough as hell...

not really, no. they have no weak points and are a pain in the ass to deal with. probably because they are, you know, nazis. run them over with the chaingun or something.

Plutopia. look it up. more specifically, it's in the dream scenario of the latter half of the short.

diet coke is NOT delicious k

kazuma.png

Fiiine...

...you just said that so that you can keep all the diet coke for yourself.

not really, no. they have no weak points and are a pain in the ass to deal with. probably because they are, you know, nazis. run them over with the chaingun or something.

Fuck.

Their damn MP40 is freaking God-tier.

Its kinda sad that Nazis are a worse threat than demons with rocket launchers attached to them.

How does that even happen? 

because of the saccharine, or whatever the sugar substitute is called. it tricks the body into thinking it's going to get energy for being sweet, while in fact it provides no nutrition at all. so the body exhausts itself when drinking that subtance, and thus, i feel like i'm going to black out anytime soon.

Fuck.

Their damn MP40 is freaking God-tier.

Its kinda sad that Nazis are a worse threat than demons with rocket launchers attached to them.

soldiers, smart, well-trained, emotionless soldiers, designed to kill without mercy and at order, are probably a worse threat than any primal race of demons will ever be.

soldiers, smart, well-trained, emotionless soldiers, designed to kill without mercy and at order, are probably a worse threat than any primal race of demons will ever be.

You have a point there...

Meh, I'll just keep burning them until I actually make it through this crap.

Greetings everypony :)

How are we all doing today :3

everything has been fine over here save for me having some rather intense burning pain a few hours ago. it's gone now though, and things are alright. i might go to sleep soon.

Greetings everypony :)

How are we all doing today :3

Pretty good. Would be a little better atm if I wasn't getting slaughtered by Nazis over and over again, but whatcha gonna do? *shrugpony*

How you birthday going?

Pretty good. Would be a little better atm if I wasn't getting slaughtered by Nazis over and over again, but whatcha gonna do? *shrugpony*

How you birthday going?

Been going pretty good

I finally got Portal 2 and have been enjoying it quite well :3

• Brohoof 2

you know...I know none of you have experienced anything like this while watching a movie...but I have seen this same one scene in 3 different movies, and...something tells me there's a 4th I am forgetting

Like, everything is scene for scene perfect? Thats freaking weird.

no that so far two movies simply stole one scene from this movie, they just stuffed it in their movies (ala stock footage) and had their characters react to it

Wait, what movie is this?

umm... I don't think I can tell you... they're all well NSFW...

Robowar did the samething to Strike Commando, but Bruno Mattei did that alot to his own movies (reusing footage he already shot)

usually in his mondo movies... but they suck

Strike Commando is one of my favorite movies though, fantastic action movie, its on youtube- go watch it!

Edited by Princess_Molestia
  • Brohoof 1

Morning !

wv5iy.png

Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head...

Try to have some nightmares :V

actually, to be honest, I've been feeling quite sick today

Which really kinda sucks

Fever? VnCRQ.png

It's kinda suck to get ill when it's your birthday. Anyway, happy getting-one-year-older!

I2zrT.gif

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1