General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

...good god I don't think anyone actually understood what I referanced there...

I did...

*snip*

And, just so you know, I had to. I really did.

Dear god, there's more.

Apparently all the cool stuff happens while I'm asleep.

It's kind of the rule of thumb in the gct that everything cool will happen when you're not online.

• Brohoof 1

Geez, I really feel bad for the bronies that can't even be themselves and show their like for the show and fandom without some shit breaking out. :/

I don't see what's so hard to understand that people can actually like this show no matter the age or sex.

--------

A certain someone's latest post in a signature thread... Boy he is confident in himself

Hmmm, I'm guessing you're not referring to ms High and Mighty from this morning.

I must search for this person again.

Just Shining Armor being Shining

LRu7A.jpg

I don't see what's so hard to understand that people can actually like this show no matter the age or sex.

Welp, it's everyone's fault.

Lots of bronies can't really admit that they liking MLP:FiM is normal, and non-bronies can't see that FiM is different than before. Bronies often overreacted when someone says bad things about the show.

Hmmm, I'm guessing you're not referring to ms High and Mighty from this morning.

Whoa whoa that guy is a girl? You gotta be kidding 3lnNF.png

You can always check for yourself, there aren't many signature threads in there
Fine, but if I come back empty handed, I shall be cross with you for wasting my time and not just telling me who you mean. 
Whoa whoa that guy is a girl? You gotta be kidding
 Do you mean Cloud Chaser?

Just Shining Armor being Shining

Welp, it's everyone's fault.

Lots of bronies can't really admit that they liking MLP:FiM is normal, and non-bronies can't see that FiM is different than before. Bronies often overreacted when someone says bad things about the show.

Whoa whoa that guy is a girl? You gotta be kidding 3lnNF.png

Yea, thats totally true as well. All three of the points.

Meh, we need to start a new world.

I call dibs on naming it.

Cloud Chaser?

Yes, she is a girl.

According to her profile and my memory iirc.

Twilight is not to be trusted

~Crazy Snip~

But I like Twiley. :c

-----

Speaking of which, I stumbled upon a small psycho Twilight and Flutterbitch tumblr.

It kept me entertained for a few minutes.

I should really start actually keeping up with tumblrs.

Yea, thats totally true as well. All three of the points. Meh, we need to start a new world. I call dibs on naming it.

I wanna go to the new world. I'd totally start some sort of organization or something. Yeah... It'd be awesome.

Is this request too difficult?

Hello, I'd like to make use of your services if you don't mind too terribly.

Resolution: 600 x 100

Character: Pinkie Pie

Color: I'm assuming this means text color, right? A purple that would make people think of fruit.

Text: "Berry Pie" in an elegant font, or something Pinkie Pie inspired.

Others: If possible, I'd like it to be Pinkie Pie themed, and maybe fruit related.

This is enough to work with, yes?

• Brohoof 1

Fine, but if I come back empty handed, I shall be cross with you for wasting my time and not just telling me who you mean.

Eenope!

*runs away

Cloud Chaser?

Yes, she is a girl.

According to her profile and my memory iirc.

That's kinda hard to believe, but I don't really know anything about him/her 3lnNF.png

I call dibs on naming it.

The Might and Lushful Earth!

She's certainly is picky and only doing it to the popular people, which means maybe she's doing it only for the fame

She's certainly is picky and only doing it to the popular people, which means maybe she's doing it only for the fame
This is why ~CD~ is a much better human being. Despite my complex, and multiple requests, he did them all. I kinda feel bad about it. That's why I needed a rotator so desperately. I also feel a little stupid, since I knew Jokuc had one this whole time, and I could have just right clicked it to find out where it came from.

I am quite unfond of Cloud Chaser.

• Brohoof 2

I wanna go to the new world. I'd totally start some sort of organization or something. Yeah... It'd be awesome.

Sure why not.

And no, not at all. Doesn't seem like it at all.

I'm guessing she didn't get to it?

She did say just recently she was only doing ones for popular ponies and mod/admins......

One of those is highly subjective and the other is sucking up^10.

we all know what gender I am... or do we...

Male?

And just to go further, get creepy, and see if I remember anything properly, bisexual as well? (Unless that's just your acting as Molestia something. tk03E.png)

• Brohoof 1

we all know what gender I am... or do we...

Your loin works both ways VnCRQ.png

I also feel a little stupid, since I knew Jokuc had one this whole time, and I could have just right clicked it to find out where it came from.

Well, not everyone knows about the rotator, so it's normal

One of those is highly subjective and the other is sucking up^10.

Eh, better leave her be :V

Sooner or later everyone will knows about it.

She did say just recently she was only doing ones for popular ponies and mod/admins......

Well, I'm the self-proclaimed King of Cloudsdale, the much beloved fruit pastry. This is an insult and an outrage! I'm royalty!

But seriously, where are you getting you information? And how did you two know I was talking about the request I made to Cloud Chaser?

Well, not everyone knows about the rotator, so it's normal

But I DID know about the rotator.

Well, I'm the self-proclaimed King of Cloudsdale, the much beloved fruit pastry. This is an insult and an outrage! I'm royalty!

But seriously, where are you getting your information? And how did you two know I was talking about the request I made to Cloud Chaser?

I searched a little and found a post by her that fit what Star was referring to earlier.

And your quote still has its post data allowing everyone to follow it back to the original post in her signature thread.

I find it mildly interesting that no official topic or prompt was needed for a ton of the forum's population to put santa hats on their avatars to be festive, whereas one was needed for Halloween. Guess Christmas is just more popular and globally renowned that it's an automatic monkey see monkey do thing.

>Moderator compares all user population to monkeys

>Awaits expected wide variety of feedback

• Brohoof 3

I'm infamous... does that count?

(some do say, infamy is a type of popularity, and whenever I go into, well any thread on this little forum, people are afraid)

You totally should have quoted her to get her attention. :lol:

I hightly doubt she will respond to you.

I find it mildly interesting that no official topic or prompt was needed for a ton of the forum's population to put santa hats on their avatars to be festive, whereas one was needed for Halloween. Guess Christmas is just more popular and globally renowned that it's an automatic monkey see monkey do thing.

>Moderator compares all user population to monkeys

>Awaits expected wide variety of feedback

well... I don't like you lol

I find it mildly interesting that no official topic or prompt was needed for a ton of the forum's population to put santa hats on their avatars to be festive, whereas one was needed for Halloween.

Because, in Halloween, there is no fixed theme. Some might try to get their original name, some might change their avatar into something Lovecraftian. There is no single big thing that unites all the Halloween stuff. While on Christmas everyone already starting to dress their avatars with hats long before this forum even exists.

And monkeys are cool

175127__safe_lauren-faust_monkey_not-pon

• Brohoof 1