General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

According to Berry, I'm supposed to be good at analyzing. Maybe so, but when an RP comes up, back the hell down, HERE COMEs BERRY PIE! 

Yes, indeed. I'm Berry Pie after all.

Suddenly, I picture Trixie singing a certain song from Portal.

I love this song, along with the other one. It's kind of evil.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like the idea of relying on them. Is there nothing I can do to escape? I kinda want to know what would happen if they all fail. Writing that heartbreaking scene might kill me though. You know the one. Bad end, Asteria in tears... Remember, if Lapis dies, I'm going to try my hardest to make people cry.

Well... The chances of everything getting that bad are slim. :3

It *could* happen though, but I doubt it... I wonder if I should paste in a mega spoiler. I don't know. I guess I could/should. Should I?

Remember, if Lapis dies, I'm going to try my hardest to make people cry.

Question: how would Asteria know if something happened to Lapis?

And I think it's going good. By tomorrow, I should have the OC character sheet ready to be checked by Berry, and with luck, posted.

When it's done you must post the linky here! H66x8.png

Unicorn/Pegasus/Earthling?

• Brohoof 1

I love this song, along with the other one. It's kind of evil.

Guess what, I never played either of the Portal games, but I know the song. :lol: I WANT to play the games but...never had the money to buy the games.

@,@, Also, have I mentioned how much I laugh when you guys turn this thread into almost the other OOC thread from the RP? :P

• Brohoof 1

It *could* happen though, but I doubt it... I wonder if I should paste in a mega spoiler. I don't know. I guess I could/should. Should I?
Alternate ending? Every good story should have a fun alternate ending. I already have my part in mind. It's been there since I learned my safety was forfeit...

And now for the other song... I love it just as much.

• Brohoof 2

Alternate ending? Every good story should have a fun alternate ending. I already have my part in mind. It's been there since I learned my safety was forfeit...

Not an alternative ending. Just the cliff notes to Dusky. You've got 5 minutes to request. Then, I'm going to bed. x)

So... Yes or no???

When it's done you must post the linky here! Unicorn/Pegasus/Earthling?

Will do my friend. I just hope I do okay. :) 

And also, didn't Berry mention it before? Arcanel is a good ol' pegasus. 27-year old brown-maned white pegasus to be exact. ^_^

Question: how would Asteria know if something happened to Lapis?
Well, she is supposed to meet up with him again after the Applewood Festival is over. Or whatever the name of the stupid event is. It's just a silly plot device. I bet everyone forgot about it. I know I did.

Anyways, Asteria would arrive at the train station to find that Lapis hasn't returned yet. She'd wait for a few days, not knowing the truth. "Oh, he'll be back any day now. He hasn't forgotten about me. Right?" And then she'd start to believe that he HAS forgotten about her. And she'd be heartbroken. And maybe she'd learn the truth. I'd try to make it as heart-wrenching as possible. Imagine if you brother or sister died, hm? A dear, close friend. Someone who meant the world to you. Someone who taught you so much, who cared for you, who did all they could to make sure you were happy.

Yes, I want tears, tear for my heartbroken filly and dead hero. All he ever wanted was the truth, knowledge itself. A noble goal in concept. But sometimes you push a little too far. You question the wrong individual. Take a wrong step. Make a bad decision. And it all comes crumbling down around you.

But hopefully that won't happen. I'm sure Lapis Lazuli Ore shall live to adventure another day.

Also, have I mentioned how much I laugh when you guys turn this thread into almost the other OOC thread from the RP?
 I need to make sure things are safe for poor Lapis. I love both my OCs very dearly.

If he died, he'd die hard. Trust me... She'd know. 

That's not what i had in mind at all.

Not an alternative ending. Just the cliff notes to Dusky. You've got 5 minutes to request. Then, I'm going to bed. x)

So... Yes or no???

I haven't the slightest clue as to what you are referring to. You better just go to bed. You're speaking nonsense.

• Brohoof 2

If he died, he'd die hard. Trust me... She'd know.

His death tipped the balance of cosmos. In his last moment of defiance, Lapis grabbed the creature's horn with his broken jaws and snapped it in half. The damage was superficial, but the momentary lapse was more than enough for <insert a character here> to stepped through its shield to stab his dagger deep into its torso. Before the sweet finality embraced Lapis, he smiled as the creature staggered back of the stage and fell. Dozens of stars shifted in its scream

Somewhere in Canterlot, a filly awoke from her slumber.

Like that? n3WKz.png

Arcanel is a good ol' pegasus. 27-year old brown-maned white pegasus to be exact.

Ah shoot I forgot that :x

Welp, at least I will know where to asks when I need a cloud cover

But hopefully that won't happen. I'm sure Lapis Lazuli Ore shall live to adventure another day.

Aye... I would love to see him stepping down from the Train on its final station AhGSr.png

I think I'll just give one major Dusky hint before I go to sleep.

Now that's just evil.. Anyway, sleep tight!

Anyways, Asteria would arrive at the train station to find that Lapis hasn't returned yet. She'd wait for a few days, not knowing the truth. "Oh, he'll be back any day now. He hasn't forgotten about me. Right?" And then she'd start to believe that he HAS forgotten about her. And she'd be heartbroken. And maybe she'd learn the truth. I'd try to make it as heart-wrenching as possible. Imagine if you brother or sister died, hm? A dear, close friend. Someone who meant the world to you. Someone who taught you so much, who cared for you, who did all they could to make sure you were happy.

I'm damn sure I've heard that somewhere-

qJomJ.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I think I'll just give one major Dusky hint before I go to sleep.

Faust.

At this point, I'm just trying not to die. I plan on winning the game by surviving to the end. That's the point you know. I'll just answer his questions and put Lapis to bed. Best just leave it to the pony specifically created for detective work. A researcher shouldn't be working with scary eldritch monstrosities anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I need to make sure things are safe for poor Lapis. I love both my OCs very dearly.

I know Berry. That I do. :) 

Ah shoot I forgot that :x Welp, at least I will know where to asks when I need a cloud cover

Ah. But be careful. Arcanel is not fond of helping criminals. Or pranksters. :P 

Anyway, Guys. Gotta go. That's the sun coming out. Which means I should prolly go to sleep. See ya guys and goodnight! :)  

• Brohoof 2

Like that?
You gave me chills...
Aye... I would love to see him stepping down from the Train on its final station
Yes, so would I. Perhaps I throw in a cute hug for good measure.
I'm damn sure I've heard that somewhere-
If I understand you correctly, you are comparing Asteria to a dog? 
  • Brohoof 2

Somewhere in Canterlot, a filly awoke from her slumber.
Oh wait, one problem. Asteria isn't in Canterlot. If she followed directions, she teleported back home to her unnamed village in the middle of nowhere.
  • Brohoof 1

Like that?

No, not quite.

Let's assume a hypothetical. Let's assume that there existed an unimaginable horror asleep in the frozen north. 

Let's assume something woke it up with the intentions of harnessing its power.

Let's assume that all hell broke loose but the power was apparently controlled.

Let's assume that it turned out to be not under control at all.

Let's assume that something tried to put the horror back in the frozen north but almost failed.

Let's assume that the thing that almost failed is now stuck in a world between worlds. Dreams, nightmares, space, and time.

Let's assume that this thing kills Lapis. Asteria would have a dream, I think. It would be unpleasant.

Good night all.........

• Brohoof 1

What's going on and am I allowed to speak...?

If ya want. I'm just worrying over Lapis Lazuli. He's on the Death Train after all....

Let's assume that this thing kills Lapis.
I'd need a Deus Ex Machina to save me then. It worked once before. I'm sure it can work again. Time to put a certain detective to work for me...
  • Brohoof 2

Ah. But be careful. Arcanel is not fond of helping criminals. Or pranksters.

Old Sandy wants a cloud to cover his favorite spot in a park, so he can lie down without getting burned :c

Sleep tight!

You gave me chills...

So, ?/10 VnCRQ.png

Yes, so would I. Perhaps I throw in a cute hug for good measure.

Asteria waited.

It had been months since the last ponies stepped down the train on its last station. She once tried to ask for Lapis' well-being, days she continued before the disappointment wrecked her. The station's workers were kind enough to provide her shelter and food when she stood on her usual spot, staring to incoming trains and passengers for hours to come. Countless times she cried herself to sleep when the last train left the station, didn't even bother move an inch away from her spot, afraid that Lapis would arrive when she was away.

Asteria waited.

Oh boy I need a sandwich, you have no idea how hungry I am

If I understand you correctly, you are comparing Asteria to a dog?

Not like that D:

I'm just saying that her faith was comparable to that of the legendary-est of the faithful

Asteria isn't in Canterlot. If she followed directions, she teleported back home to her unnamed village in the middle of nowhere.

How should I know that n3WKz.png

Let's assume that this thing kills Lapis. Asteria would have a dream, I think. It would be unpleasant.

Shieeettt... DrVv5.png

You really do your homeworks in this little horror sandbox you have there

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy I need a sandwich, you have no idea how hungry I am
What does that have to do with the story?!
I'm just saying that her faith was comparable to that of the legendary-est of the faithful
Um, okay...
How should I know that
Reading the story. Like my first post details all that you need. Plus the profiles. *points to signature*

And Lapis is in over his head. He should never have gone after the mare. She only led to trouble. Lesson learned. If you try to help anyone, it only leads to being trapped in a room with a VERY dangerous pony. Sheesh, how can a researcher get out of a situation like that? Only together can they survive. Lapis needs a sidekick to make it through this.

So, ?/10
Yes, unratable.

Ugh, I should sleep. All this talk of danger has me on edge.

• Brohoof 2

What does that have to do with the story?!

vek7U.png

Yes, unratable.

Nah, I've been rated worse

Reading the story. Like my first post details all that you need. Plus the profiles. *points to signature*

Barnacles... Seems like I missed a lot of things D:

Sleep tight!