General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

LNhm5.jpg

One of the favorite topics of bronies' discussion, subject of countless butthurt over the years. Portal to Equestria...

I wonder how would it taste like for us to eat something cartoon-y on the other side

It seems the thread has once again gotten to the point where disappearing for 10 minutes means miles of posts.

Ah well.

I am making soup. I am very hungry.
I'm making noodles, and I'm about to start editing a Christmassy video. :3
  • Brohoof 1

Hope you like massive change. Cause its nowhere near the same it used to be, sadly.

I can tell... What happened to that newbie area, with the teachers, and that one crude guy who would have you fight rats??? D:

I wonder how would it taste like for us to eat something cartoon-y on the other side
I'm guessing it'd taste like whatever it was supposed to be, but a tiny bit chalky.

Delicious I'm sure.

Or it would taste like a wet cardboard C4uV9.png

Still, I'm curious on how the ponies would see us. Would our bodies be scary to them? (we being tall and bald and many other things)

Their reaction to Iron Hoof seemed to be okay, but that's only because he was already (maybe) popular outside Ponyville.

Maybe they will see us as a mythical being that should never exists?

Gg57C.png

I'm guessing it'd taste like whatever it was supposed to be, but a tiny bit chalky.

Chalk zone? o_o

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

The great and powerful Trixie is no match for the great and powerful Pinkeh
Just made me think...

What if Pinkie was given a unicorn horn in a similar kind of way that Rarity got wings?

What sort of mayhem would happen?

I can tell... What happened to that newbie area, with the teachers, and that one crude guy who would have you fight rats??? D:
That's been gone for a LONG time, man. They made it some random mini quest or something.

Just wait till you try the combat. If you remember it from back then and actually liked it that way, you are in for a hell of a surprise.

ps you won't like it.

What sort of mayhem would happen?

Those ponies who aren't born with a magical appendages, be it wings or a horn, are bound to abuse it to the point of exhaustion. Considering we are talking about Pinkie freaking Pie... Let's just say we don't want to leave the house for about a week

FUN FUN FUN

until you drop dead, don't stop partying!

That's been gone for a LONG time, man. They made it some random mini quest or something.

Just wait till you try the combat. If you remember it from back then and actually liked it that way, you are in for a hell of a surprise.

ps you won't like it.

... Suddenly, I miss the old RS...

• Brohoof 1

... Suddenly, I miss the old RS...
 I know exactly how you feel.

As do the other like, 40k people that quit.

IbHYg.jpg

Everypony is gay for Rainbow Dash

No, its "Everypony is gay for Spitfire/Braeburn"

Dashie is not up to par.

No, its "Everypony is gay for Spitfire/Braeburn" Dashie is not up to par.

Par is meant to mean average, not just below the top. If Rainbow ranked average, then they must have a bunch of attractive ponies that they choose not to use. So your argument is invalid. Please try again.

• Brohoof 1