General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Gah! I really want some ice cream! D:

My Berry Pie influences are getting to you.

I feel like ending it all. I need to get out of everyone's way, because all I do is screw up and get in the way.

I wish I could help, but I'm not very good at providing helpful advice. Um, try Life Advice? Or maybe someone here can help.

• Brohoof 2

1. grab ice 2. grab kool aid 3. mix that shit in blender ??? 5. enjoy your brainfreeze!

I've seen better.

1. Grab Ice

2. Grab Kool Aid

3. Grab Vodka

4. Mix That Shit in a Blender

5. Vodka Slushies all around

• Brohoof 2

1. grab ice

2. grab kool aid

3. mix that shit in blender

???

5. enjoy your brainfreeze!

Seriously, it taste as good as any ice cream

I should do that next time I get Green Apple flavor packets.

• Brohoof 1

Because I'm utterly useless and an idiot, let me get out of your guys' way. I'm only slowing you down.

Now, don't be a downer. Go ahead and vent.

Ah, we both forgot the milk :c

No shit taste good without milk!

Time for the traditional Pinkie Pie dump.

Dat Pinkie and Rarity body swap lEJ9q.png

Kinda wonders Rarity didn't freaked out by Pinkie's unruly mane

Because I'm utterly useless and an idiot, let me get out of your guys' way. I'm only slowing you down.

No. No you're not utterly useless nor you're an idiot, Bloody damnit.

Just... calm down, okay? Can you tell us what happened?

• Brohoof 1

I screwed up with this one user... Again.

And this time it's costing me.

Buck it all.

I can't offer too much help if that's all you're willing to tell, but I'll tell you this: Keep a level head, and try to sort things out. Don't do anything you'll regret later.

You should go find one and get either Lemon Custard or Cotton Candy.

Eww, lemon flavored things.

I've seen better.

1. Grab Ice

2. Grab Kool Aid

3. Grab Vodka

4. Mix That Shit in a Blender

What about this? http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

I want to try this. Probably won't happen for a long time though.

• Brohoof 1

Bah, you have Star; He's far better than I'd ever be. Just leave me out in the corner, with the garbage. You don't need me.

Besides, you'll just abandon this place for him, anyway.

Believe me, you don't need me here.

You have everyone else to rely on.

Uh... What happened? o_o

1. grab ice

2. grab kool aid

3. mix that shit in blender

???

5. enjoy your brainfreeze!

Seriously, it taste as good as any ice cream

I really have to try that now..
My Berry Pie influences are getting to you.
Yea they sure are damn it! D:
>2012

>Green Apple

Why am I greentexting?....

Either way, that sounds not so good. As Green Apple is a horrible flavor.

None of the above is true*.

If you need to vent then you can do it here. You're not bothering anyone. :)

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Either way, that sounds not so good. As Green Apple is a horrible flavor.
Well, I like it. It's sour and fruit flavored. I'm gonna make a Green Apple slushie next chance I get. 
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, you want what happened? I keep saying I'm lonely and sad, but end up doing something else. This user is questions why she puts up with me. And guess what. I just told her don't anymore. I'm not reliable, and no where near as good as she deserves.

Everyone just said that they weren't going to let it get in the way of the thread...

And just a minute ago you were saying this place was a dump.

Now what's wrong?

Bah, you have Star; He's far better than I'd ever be. Just leave me out in the corner, with the garbage. You don't need me.

I want to try this. Probably won't happen for a long time though.

I've already had those, there weren't that great but maybe we made them wrong. Vodka mixed with Kool Aid is golden though, so are jello shots.

Ok, you want what happened? I keep saying I'm lonely and sad, but end up doing something else. This user is questions why she puts up with me. And guess what. I just told her don't anymore. I'm not reliable, and no where near as good as she deserves.

You both make me sad.

Nightfall, I don't fully understand.

And Ganaram, stop feeling put out. You're a member of the GCT, this forums, and a human being. You're family, so stop treating yourself like you're not.

• Brohoof 1

Look at it this way. If she questions why she should stay as your friend, then she doesn't deserve you, simple as that. Friend does not simply abandon others like that, that's what a friend should be.

You are not alone. We all here can be your friends if you let us. You don't have to pile everything inside you, lest you will explode. While we are not the best place, we can at least try to listen. You've been a good guy as far as I could tell, you shouldn't put yourself down like that just because a single girl.

• Brohoof 3

Already I'm forgotten.

Not really. Though I said I'm not good with helping people doesn't mean I won't try. I don't like to feel that I've failed people.

Look at it this way. If she questions why she should stay as your friend, then she doesn't deserve you, simple as that. Friend does not simply abandon others like that, that's what a friend should be.You are not alone. We all here can be your friends if you let us. You don't have to pile everything inside you, lest you will explode. While we are not the best place, we can at least try to listen. You've been a good guy as far as I could tell, you shouldn't put yourself down like that just because a single girl.

So I shouldn't be put out by screwing up wi a good friend, huh?

Is that the lesson learned here?

And Ganaram, stop feeling put out. You're a member of the GCT, this forums, and a human being. You're family, so stop treating yourself like you're not.

Do you already asked her for a forgiveness for this screw-up?

Yes. And she replied it was about her staying up and how i hurt her feelings, and it's not about my emotions.

Oh, but I love to have as many people as possible. Everyone matters, everyone counts. And no matter what you say, you can't change that fact.

You contribute your own little part just like the rest of us. Honestly, you contribute much more than me. I don't do much of anything. But you have hobbies, and other worlds all your own. Perhaps not everyone is interested, but that doesn't mean they aren't important. And you're important too.

• Brohoof 2

Yes. And she replied it was about her staying up and how i hurt her feelings, and it's not about my emotions.

Dude... You should totally learn to forgive yourself :c

Everyone screwed up thing every once a while. Wait for a while to let her sort out her feelings first, then you can ask for forgiveness, promise her you will try not to do that again.

• Brohoof 3

Dude... You should totally learn to forgive yourself :cEveryone screwed up thing every once a while. Wait for a while to let her sort out her feelings first, then you can ask for forgiveness, promise her you will try not to do that again.

I feel like I can't screw up like this anymore. I feel like..

Ender, from Ender's Game. Maybe reading that book isn't too great of an idea right now.