General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Seems like their schedules changed :c I kinda started to miss all the havoc at this hour

Me too.

I have this hunch that there is two inside him,

Well, what I sent you well certain help you ascertain whether or not there is any truth to that.

Well, I have this motto "worry not about the unknown, most of the time it's the obvious bastard that will strike first"  

That, and Springer's demeanor doesn't scream ALERT to me

Then you don't see the whole picture. Never let your guard down unless you absolutely must. I'm pretty sure Springer is very dangerous. Like Dusky is a 7, Springer might be a 9....

And Springer is putting on an act. He has you tricked.

And Springer is putting on an act. He has you tricked.

DrVv5.png

Huh... I guess I need to pay more attention.

Well, what I sent you well certain help you ascertain whether or not there is any truth to that.

My mind has left the building and proceed to annihilate the nearest orphanage. That's just... Oh god D:

You ever seen a case where an RP participant has to RP as two characters?

You're asking the guy with two OCs that usually have to be used together to get the best result?

I first saw it back when I did Pokemon RPs on the Neoboards. Sometimes a person would play as two trainers, or even a hero and a villain. And of course, if people play as one of their Pokemon heavily, there's that too.

Why do you ask?

What, will you be adding another of your OCs?

It's an idea that's growing on me, but I first need to create Gem's RP bio first.

And honestly,...

The RP has split into two groups, because half the group boarded the wrong train. Since one of the participants left, I'm now thinking of filling that void with Gem. This way I can be directly involved with both groups, and so that there's another mare in the group.

• Brohoof 1

I was surprised as well. It does not match up with any of Lovecraft's stories that I have read.

Well, this is Scoota-freaking-cool we are talking here. He got the necessary imagination to brew something like that VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is Scoota-freaking-cool we are talking here. He got the necessary imagination to brew something like that VnCRQ.png

Yes, a tough opponent this Dusky. I hope when the time comes, I shall not face him alone. I need allies, desperately.

And Springer and whatever else lurks aboard the train will also pose a problem at some point.

And Springer and whatever else lurks aboard the train will also pose a problem at some point.

Hm... Pit them against each other? Various eldritch creatures are bound to have different goals, it would be wise, if not very hilarious, to use their might and cunning at each other.

I call twenty bits on the guy with most tentacle on legs win :3

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

Hm... Pit them against each other? Various eldritch creatures are bound to have different goals, it would be wise, if not very hilarious, to use their might and cunning at each other.
I don't know. They do seem a bit distrustful of each other. In the morning, I'll see what inspiration strikes.

But for now, I shall reread the post and contemplate what I should do.

TQDj4.jpg

I don't know. They do seem a bit distrustful of each other. In the morning, I'll see what inspiration strikes.

But for now, I shall reread the post and contemplate what I should do.

Predators don't trust predators :V

Say, what's your opinion on the three passengers? Will they able to 'distract' the NPCs?

Predators don't trust predators :V

True enough. I don't know what Springer is, but surely it can't be any better than Dusky...

Say, what's your opinion on the three passengers? Will they able to 'distract' the NPCs?
I didn't look at them. Are they available to look at? Give me the links and I'll appraise them. But even if they could, they can't help Lapis right now. No one but himself can.

I guess the pony had to be the scholar-y type to be able to help you then?
Or physically powerful. Or very skilled.

I need strength. Be it magic, intellect, physical prowess, or special skills. Yes, I am referring to specific ponies already on board the train.

I just need to get them on my side. And maybe a few generics as well.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

• Brohoof 2

Well, crap.

Who is the best pony? @@Starshine makes me think Twilight, @ makes me think Miss Pie, and @ makes me think Luna...

So I'm basing "best pony" based on the ponies cuteness...

I think I'm doubly screwed.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 2