General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

We are children of the night. You best pay respect to the baleful Moon.

♪♫ Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment, come little children, the time's come to play, here in my garden of shadows... ♫♪

That's what I'm here for.

Commercials are weird.

...Oh, sorry, the TV's on.

XzfvcIh.gif

Wait for it...

@, your avatar looks weird :wacko:

It is the hidden things that gnaw at the the Imperium.

While this is true for those of the warp, you Ordo Malleus guys also love to hide things :x

psstGreyKnightpsst

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Meaning he spams the living crap out of anything and then deigns to call it rational with bad excuses.

You simply don't understand me, and it's therefore pointless that you will.

In case of fire, break glass. Substitute breaking glass for a quarter, the fee for the bus.

Done and dusted, and if you don't know what that means, go use a feather duster and figure it out for me.

There is a reason why my patience runs thin with you. I find it pointless to converse further with you, so to spare you the effort, I suggest you stop quoting my stuff.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Greatest warriors of mankind cannot be allowed to be subjected to the perils of hubris.

Do not question the Will of the Emperor!

Let's get down to business, to defeat... the huns!

Did they send me daughters, when I asked... for sons?

XzfvcIh.gif

Wait for it...

Point of any forum is communication. :P

And why do you now wish to communicate to me when I have closed down every contact with you?

Do not quote any more stuff from me, and we can call it quits now.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

You simply don't understand me, and it's therefore pointless that you will.

In case of fire, break glass. Substitute breaking glass for a quarter, the fee for the bus.

Done and dusted, and if you don't know what that means, go use a feather duster and figure it out for me.

There is a reason why my patience runs thin with you. I find it pointless to converse further with you, so to spare you the effort, I suggest you stop quoting my stuff.

Don't start this all over again.

If you want to cease all communications with her, then just ignore her. No point repeating history again for nothing.

7Crdz3K.png

And why do you now wish to communicate to me when I have closed down every contact with you?

Do not quote any more stuff from me, and we can call it quits now.

All I did was try to talk to you. First thing you said to me was a confrontation cause I voiced an opinion.

You need to ignore me brah, otherwise you are just going to get more irritated. :P

Don't start this all over again.

If you want to cease all communications with her, then just ignore her. No point repeating history again for nothing.

Hence proper initiatives, and my post above you.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hence proper initiatives, and my post above you.

Well, quoting her back after adding her to the ignore list is kinda defeating the whole purpose of the list in the first place.

Anyway. How are you on this fine evening or whatever it may be where you live?

7Crdz3K.png

Wrong reference.

I don't analyze references, I post what pops into my head at the time being!

*CANTERLOCK* I, AM NOT RESTRICTED MY YOUR REFERENCES. I, AM FREE, TO EXPRESS MYSELF, WITH RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, BUTTERFLIES, AND WARRIORS.

• Brohoof 1

XzfvcIh.gif

Wait for it...

Well that looks weird, and I have no idea what TFS is, so I'm not sure if I'd get it or not.

Team Four Star. And its nothing but a Dragon Ball Z parody. If you've seen that show, then you should get some of it.
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Mulan. Never watched that movie in years.

I wanna watch it, I have it on VHS. I should watch it... the villain dies in fireworks.

I don't know why that part I popped into is was my head.

What.

Team Four Star. And its nothing but a Dragon Ball Z parody. If you've seen that show, then you should get some of it.

Believe it or not, I've never seen DBZ. From what I've seen, it seems rather.... over-exaggerated. Maybe it's just the art style.

XzfvcIh.gif

Wait for it...