General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I played soccer in elementary school... goalie. I eventually figured out that every shot against me wasn't trying to score, they were just aiming for crotch shots. (I don't know if that's actually true, but it sure seemed like it)

I haven't gotten better with heights at all, I can get on a chair but I won't set foot on a ladder.

I played indoor soccer last year, but thankfully they didn't go for crotch shots to often. More face shots than anything.

I do remember getting nailed in the crotch by one girl in elementary school and another time when I played indoor.

I can get on a ladder if I have to, I just fight to not look down. My fear isnt too bad, thankfully. its not fully fleshed out.

Aww, no domination from brohooves. D:

I played indoor soccer last year, but thankfully they didn't go for crotch shots to often. More face shots than anything.

I do remember getting nailed in the crotch by one girl in elementary school and another time when I played indoor.

Great joj, you made me remember when a soccer ball impaled me in the belly... And that was when I was 6...

• Brohoof 1

I'm off for the night, I'll cya guys later.

I'll be on after the premiere for a bit then off the land of drunkenness and role playing for Saturday night and all of Sunday.

• Brohoof 1

It just has your name. And that's about it. But I did pick a norn breed that fits what I know of your personality.

I can probably guess close to what kind of personality you picked, but what were the specific aspects of it?

It's the downward escalators in that if I look forward, I can see down. I either need to grip the handrail thing with both hands or look sideways.

Makes sense. I dont think Ive ridden a high enough escalator to do that.

I'm off for the night, I'll cya guys later.

I'll be on after the premiere for a bit then off the land of drunkenness and role playing for Saturday night and all of Sunday.

Night!

C ya later!

There are 11 guests watching us right now...

SHOO! SHOO!

GO AWAY!

And make an account then join us instead of watching and lurking! :D

Shit, I keep forgetting there's a new episode tomorrow.

I also forgot. I doubt I will wake up in time for it.

Might set my alarm, but meh. Idk honestly.

Needs more nail paint and female qualities. :x

Or just a female foot in general.

Mens are just disgusting.

Wait (not to offend don't be offended I also has a weird fetish but not foot) you actually have a foot fetish.

I can probably guess close to what kind of personality you picked, but what were the specific aspects of it?

I picked the Bondi Norn. Here is the description from the wiki.

The Bondi Norns are carefree creatures. They tend to live longer than other norns and are slow to anger. Their lack of activity means they don't need as much food as other creatures, though they do have a preference for critters. Bondi Norns are a bright sea-blue color, and inexperienced owners may confuse the genders, for the males have long, blonde, curly hair (just like a surfie at Bondi), while the females have a simple tuff of ginger hair atop their heads.

I also forgot. I doubt I will wake up in time for it. Might set my alarm, but meh. Idk honestly.

Frak... I should sleep, shouldn't I? Will there be another live stream for it?

Frak... I should sleep, shouldn't I? Will there be another live stream for it?

Thats up to you.

Im not sure, someone one might, but I don't know anyone who is.

You don't have an alarm or anything?

Thats what I plan to do unless I say screw it before I fall alseep.

I don't need to remember; I've a DVR. (If you don't have one, then that would suck.)

And does a JOJ have weight?

I don't have a DVR.....

And what does JOJ stand for, Ganny?

I never said that.

I just said that mens feet are quite disgusting.

I literally hate seeing them. Period.

Ok.. Well on that awkward note I'm off to bed goodnight everyone.

And what does JOJ stand for, Ganny?

JOJ is a word that came off of a Youtube Poop. It originated from a YTP made by cs188, and it was a mirroring of the word "Job". Several related phrases are "Foundation repair", "HoH SiS", and "Do it all over again", and related terms are sus and faaf, among others.

• Brohoof 1

I picked the Bondi Norn. Here is the description from the wiki.

>relatively carefree and slow to anger

>lack of activity

>blue color

>curly hair

Okay, this works. The only thing is the need for less food (I'm eating constantly) and the blond hair. I have brown hair.

And make an account then join us instead of watching and lurking! :D

I also forgot. I doubt I will wake up in time for it.

Might set my alarm, but meh. Idk honestly.

Join us, please. Isn't this talk of being forced into diapers and foot fetishes inviting?

I'm not waking up early either. I'm fucking tired.

• Brohoof 1

JOJ is a word that came off of a Youtube Poop. It originated from a YTP made by cs188, and it was a mirroring of the word "Job". Several related phrases are "Foundation repair", "HoH SiS", and "Do it all over again", and related terms are sus and faaf, among others.

Aah, I see.

Join us, please. Isn't this talk of being forced into diapers and foot fetishes inviting?

I'm not waking up early either. I'm fucking tired.

Well, geez. When you say it like that it sounds odd and maybe a little creepy.

Now you make me feel like we/I scared off about 11 potential members.

the worst part is that we shall more than likely never know whether they were scared off or not.

I am too somewhat. Might wake up for ponies, but considering my plan as of now I doubt it.

Should come on again later anyways.

Well, geez. When you say it like that it sounds odd and maybe a little creepy.

Now you make me feel like we/I scared off about 11 potential members.

the worst part is that we shall more than likely never know whether they were scared off or not.

I am too somewhat. Might wake up for ponies, but considering my plan as of now I doubt it.

Should come on again later anyways.

I mean, it is odd and creepy. But a funny kind of odd and creepy.

There aren't any guests now, you're right. I think we did scare them away...

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to bed now. I wanna watch the Pinkie Pie episode live along with complete strangers over the internet. Good night....

Also, , your norn might father a child soon. He is close to mating age.

• Brohoof 1