General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh hey, it's Vissy :3 Hai

boo! :3

did you like my 12+ minute song? :3c

while we're now on the subject of music, i am listening through some Finnish guy's independently released trance EP, and i did a bit more work on Starsweeper Skyscapes today.

boo! :3did you like my 12+ minute song? :3cwhile we're now on the subject of music, i am listening through some Finnish guy's independently released trance EP, and i did a bit more work on Starsweeper Skyscapes today.

Um, about that... I didn't listen to it yet... Right now I just left home, so on my phone

@,

Sounds like someone's a softie for soft drinks. Oh look I made a weak tongue twister.

Also, good afternoon GCT.

Edited by Jinx
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Sounds like someone's a softie for soft drinks. Oh look I made a weak tongue twister.

that post made me giggle.

yes, i do enjoy soda way too much. i had to rush to the train today, and when i got on it, all i could think was "i'm thirsty i need water why didn't i bring water" then i thought of soda and then my mind raced towards "I WANT PEPSI!". hell on the system, i guess, but worth it.

• Brohoof 1

Hahah... It's alright Viscra. When I'm thirsty, I tend to go soft drink first, water second :P But sometimes I do have to drink water... Eh, whatever... I have a SodaStream at home, turns normal water into fuzzy water that I can add syrup to that makes it a soft drink whenever xD

"I WANT PEPSI!". hell on the system, i guess, but worth it.

It's not that bad for you, unless you binge on it on a daily basis. The same goes with most things in life though.

• Brohoof 1

The best line from Mr. Torgue's campaign of Carnage is when he gets all mad that he can't scream out profanities without being bleeped

It's so HILARIOUS :lol:

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 7

oh god there are visible quotes in the reply bar now?

That tripped me up a bit when I went to make my first post of the day :P

any comments on it? i really like it and would love to get feedback on this demo version of it.

I'mma go type up a mini feedback thingy.SoundCloud's been breaking since I put it on the new beta version. :/Edit: Okay, so the new quote system goofed slightly... Weird.

Edited by JayBee

worked a bit more on the song. nothing special, just adding in a bassline melody and adding some more patterns and stuff.

Hahah... It's alright Viscra. When I'm thirsty, I tend to go soft drink first, water second :P But sometimes I do have to drink water... Eh, whatever... I have a SodaStream at home, turns normal water into fuzzy water that I can add syrup to that makes it a soft drink whenever xD

you has sodastream?

*is jelly*

It's not that bad for you, unless you binge on it on a daily basis. The same goes with most things in life though.

yeah, true. i felt like having Pepsi this particular Wednesday, so i thought, hell, lets go get some Pepsi.

I WONDER WHY THE HELL DID HYPERION INSERT THIS VOCAL SENSOR INTO MY VOICEBOX, NOW I CAN'T SAY WORDS LIKE F*CK, SH*T, C*CK, P*SSY, D*CKBALLS..THAT'S LIKE HALF MY F*CKING VOCABULARY. IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T :angry:.^best line from Borderlands 2 :lol:Yeah I may have messed up the quote a little bit but you get the general idea

holy language mister

That tripped me up a bit when I went to make my first post of the day :P

I'mma go type up a mini feedback thingy.SoundCloud's been breaking since I put it on the new beta version. :/Edit: Okay, so the new quote system goofed slightly... Weird.

well, it is the beta version... you can use the old version if you want to. i agree the new version is pretty cool, but takes a bit time getting adjusted to. and thanks. :3

• Brohoof 2

Jadefire demands food.

I might have some food lying around somewhere...

[Prints out a steak]

There ya go :D

Not sure about how this new sig looks...

Posted Image

Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 4

I WONDER WHY THE HELL DID HYPERION INSERT THIS VOCAL SENSOR INTO MY VOICEBOX, NOW I CAN'T SAY WORDS LIKE F*CK, SH*T, C*CK, P*SSY, D*CKBALLS..THAT'S LIKE HALF MY F*CKING VOCABULARY. IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T :angry:.^best line from Borderlands 2 :lol:Yeah I may have messed up the quote a little bit but you get the general idea

Can't remember where exactly that came from (I know it's from Borderlands 2), but, I'm guessin it's from Claptrap, right :P?

Can't remember where exactly that came from (I know it's from Borderlands 2), but, I'm guessin it's from Claptrap, right :P?

It came from Torgue's Campaign of Carnage Mr. Torgue says (shouts) it over the loud(er) speakers :P
  • Brohoof 1