General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Natchitoches meat pies aren't Cajun, but yes a lot of Cajun recipes call for cayenne peppers and things like that.

I only ask because you're from Louisiana. Do you have any questions about Florida?

Anyone?

I'm still a bit riled up over what happened in my RP...The reason I went for Ganaram Bloodrune was because I had recently hit 77 RC.

Hmmmm, maybe I should become Undead Soul Haven. :huh:

Or something Guthix related.

Dammit, id have to lose my Trixie-esque name, though. D:

Sure! Is there anything that would be considered traditional in Florida and that you'd only see there? 

Uhhh, maybe? People go to the beach. A lot. Like, it's something you need to do at least once to consider yourself a true Floridian. Or at least, if you live near the coast. No idea how land locked people who live in the center of Florida are like.

Probably. I've lived here for 19 years, and I can't name one thing about this place that sticks out. Maybe because I have no idea what goes on elsewhere to compare...

Yes, I'm referring to your post before the edit.
What did I miss? 

Um...guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featulayer_embedded&v=r1-1Yizv26Q

Just watch it. Seriously. Watch it.

FRIGGIN WATCH IT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS CELESTIAL AND LUNAR WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!

Oh and watch Snoop Dogg joining the ERB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kRAKXFrYQ4&feature=em-uplademail

That first one needs to be animated. No fun otherwise.

The second was great though.

Silly fun.

You know, I was kind of expecting someone with a voice close to Zecora's...but aggressive Egyptian voice? HELL TO THE BUCKING YEAH! B)

Uhhh, maybe? People go to the beach. A lot. Like, it's something you need to do at least once to consider yourself a true Floridian. Or at least, if you live near the coast. No idea how land locked people who live in the center of Florida are like.

Probably. I've lived here for 19 years, and I can't name one thing about this place that sticks out. Maybe because I have no idea what goes on elsewhere to compare...

What did I miss? 

Seems like it. You guys are like "To the beach...I GO!" a lot for what I can see. Although for hat my parents told me, lots of people speak Spanish there, which I almost find hilarious. ^_^

And surely there is. It's a big enough state, why wouldn't there be. At I'd like to say that your beaches stand out the same the ones in Mexico or Brazil are. Bring me Florianopolis, Cancun and Miami and I'd definitely have a hard choice picking one. But I'm sure there's something else other than "BEACHES MAN. BEEEEEACHESSSSSSSSS!" :lol:

Silly fun.

Um, I don't know. It doesn't seem all that great to me.

http://youtu.be/vW8ol3X9Ep0

Compared to Tennessee, its amazing.

1. Has interesting/fun things to do.

2. Babes. Babes everywhere.

3. Generally better than here.

Probably. I've lived here for 19 years, and I can't name one thing about this place that sticks out. Maybe because I have no idea what goes on elsewhere to compare... What did I miss? 

Beaches are fun. I've only been to one and only a couple of times, though.

Nothing.

• Brohoof 1

lots of people speak Spanish there, which I almost find hilarious.
It's a fact of life. Too bad I never learned... Also, my best friend is Puerto Rican.

Florianopolis
Surely you jest.
But I'm sure there's something else other than "BEACHES MAN. BEEEEEACHESSSSSSSSS!"
Yeah, old people. Yup, it's mostly just old people and people who speak Spanish. 

You know, I was kind of expecting someone with a voice close to Zecora's...but aggressive Egyptian voice? HELL TO THE BUCKING YEAH! B)

Seems like it. You guys are like "To the beach...I GO!" a lot for what I can see. Although for hat my parents told me, lots of people speak Spanish there, which I almost find hilarious. ^_^

And surely there is. It's a big enough state, why wouldn't there be. At I'd like to say that your beaches stand out the same the ones in Mexico or Brazil are. Bring me Florianopolis, Cancun and Miami and I'd definitely have a hard choice picking one. But I'm sure there's something else other than "BEACHES MAN. BEEEEEACHESSSSSSSSS!" :lol:

I can tell you lots of Spanish people are there. Good lord. But with them, fine mamacitas can also be found near by.

That first one needs to be animated. No fun otherwise.

The second was great though.

Pffft, I don't need no animation when I hear those voices! SERIOUSLY! Blackgryph0n, the maker of the "-licious" videos among others TOTALLY sounds like Iron Will! And the other one, Eilemonty....she HAS to act in an Egyptian role! Aggressive Egytian voice for Zecora? Like with Berry, HELL TO THE BUCKING YEAH! But I hope it is somewhere along the way. By the way, Have you seen the other EPRBoE videos?

And eeyup. ERB is definitely making some great stuff. I can't even choose who won!

Compared to Tennessee, its amazing.

1. Has interesting/fun things to do.

2. Babes. Babes everywhere.

3. Generally better than here.

Maybe, but I don't go out that often to see any of those things. Perhaps it's super awesome out there, but I'll never know.

I've been to the beach far too many times. I hate beaches. The sun, the sea, the sand. Blech.
  • Brohoof 1

Ooo, I want a full report when you come back if possible.

Well, that was short...

One forum is dwindling (last reply was 3rd Nov, one got me banned for something I didn't know, another one simply disappeared (it changed its address? nyeh...), and the last one is still healthy, but my old friends in there are nowhere to be seen.

Oh, and the largest Free Chat Thread from those forums was 61,596 replies, and it's two years old. Dayum GCT...

There is still another place, but I'm not sure if my account is unbanned or not.

Beaches suck balls. The sands get everywhere, even to your butt crack :c

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

It's a fact of life. Too bad I never learned... Also, my best friend is Puerto Rican.

Surely you jest.

Yeah, old people. Yup, it's mostly just old people and people who speak Spanish. 

You know, I could teach if you wanted. Me, Sparky or probably Gone Airbourne could. :)

Uh...in which sense would I be jesting?

I was gonna say "and hurricanes" but that's just wrong.

I can tell you lots of Spanish people are there. Good lord. But with them, fine mamacitas can also be found near by.

Correction: Spanish-speaking people. I'm pretty sure there aren't that many Spanish people there. And who the hell are you? Johnny Bravo? :P

• Brohoof 1

You know, I could teach if you wanted. Me, Sparky or probably Gone Airbourne could. 

No thank you.

Uh...in which sense would I be jesting?

That name you said. Clearly you made it up, right?

I was gonna say "and hurricanes" but that's just wrong.

Honestly, hurricanes haven't caused me much problems over the past few years. They never choose to do any damage to my area. The last one to cause lasting problems was a very long time ago. I'm a lucky boy.