General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Boy that was weird.

As long as your body is used to it, even awake 20 hours everyday will be fine. It has been months since my last all-nighter, so yeah.

Mine has been in some years...

I'd get wrecked by it.

Now I really wanna do one...

Edited by TGAP Haven

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Discordian" data-cid="1001264" data-time="1355607656"><p>

Man, I missed MLP. Finally getting around to watching season 3 (how many episodes is there? I'm up to ep 3) and I can't believe how much I missed it. All this time I've been kinda falling out of the fandom since season 2 ended but watching it again I'm getting back on my feet and absolutely loving it. The animation gets better with every season but so far I haven't heard any super amazing songs like Smile Smile Smile and Becoming Popular.</p></blockquote>

The new season is very awesome and glad your interest has been resparked

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ganaram_Bloodrune" data-cid="1001277" data-time="1355608034"><p>

I have to pee.</p></blockquote>

Oh my ._.

@, the forum broke, you might want to copy your entire post before clicking submit

Now I really wanna do one...

Make sure you forgot a lot of food and drinks for that VnCRQ.png

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 2

I have no idea what you're talking about, but that song was pretty good.

Though, I usually don't care for lyrics in Electronic songs.

At 0:30, that synth sounds pretty similar to a type of old electronic piano from the 1970s called the Wurlitzer 200A. My dad has 2 sitting downstairs that he plays every so often.

The sound of it reminds me of my childhood, since he's had them since I was little.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

Make sure you have got* a lot of food and drinks for that
I'll try and remember whenever I can do it.<br />Usually I just use video games to stay up without much eating.

Eating can usually put me to sleep.

At 0:30, that synth sounds pretty similar to a type of old electronic piano from the 1970s called the Wurlitzer 200A. My dad has 2 sitting downstairs that he plays every so often.

The sound of it reminds me of my childhood, since he's had them since I was little.

Aah.

And damn. Sounds crazy nostalgic. Wish I either had an electronic piano around in my childhood or my father or both.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

What was?

I started with my head near the keyboard. I woke up lying on the comfy chair four meters away. I guess I have a friendly poltergeist in here ExokU.png

Hmmm, apparently quoting the broken post also breaks your post...

Try me, all of my freaking posts from this computer broke hard :c

Would like to submit a ticket, but I'm not sure if posting from another computer won't fix it

Edited by Starshine

I started with my head near the keyboard. I woke up lying on the comfy chair four meters away. I guess I have a friendly poltergeist in here ExokU.png

Try me, all of my freaking posts from this computer broke hard :c

Would like to submit a ticket, but I'm not sure if posting from another computer won't fix it

Hmmm, lets see..

It did break just a few ago and I had quoted you, but I'm not sure what would have set it off...

Maybe it won't do it?

Eenope. Did not break.

Weird...

Hmmm, lets see..

It did break just a few ago and I had quoted you, but I'm not sure what would have set it off...

Maybe it won't do it?

Eenope. Did not break.

Weird...

Hm... This is a test bleh

I started with my head near the keyboard. I woke up lying on the comfy chair four meters away. I guess I have a friendly poltergeist in here 

T'was Luna's doing.

Weird...

Testing 1 2 3

-----

Can you think of a forum game idea? (Yea, I'm bored again, and planking ain't helping.)

I have to pee.

Oh my ._.

You see, I just simply retyped the code:

[quote name="Ganaram_Bloodrune" post="1001277"]
I have to pee.
[/quote]

Hm, seems like I can't post any images in full display whatever mode in the post editor

T'was Luna's doing.
Luna? In mah house? lEJ9q.png

I would only see her run screaming when she saw what I got on the ceiling

Edited by Starshine

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Discordian" data-cid="1001264" data-time="1355607656"><p>

Man, I missed MLP. Finally getting around to watching season 3 (how many episodes is there? I'm up to ep 3) and I can't believe how much I missed it. All this time I've been kinda falling out of the fandom since season 2 ended but watching it again I'm getting back on my feet and absolutely loving it. The animation gets better with every season but so far I haven't heard any super amazing songs like Smile Smile Smile and Becoming Popular.</p></blockquote>

The new season is very awesome and glad your interest has been resparked

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ganaram_Bloodrune" data-cid="1001277" data-time="1355608034"><p>

I have to pee.</p></blockquote>

Oh my ._.

Hm... This is a test bleh

Test
Nother test.

Thanks for the heads-up, because I had no idea what a Wurlitzer was...

It's like people don't know what Google is anymore...

And damn. Sounds crazy nostalgic. Wish I either had an electronic piano around in my childhood or my father or both.

It is, I love the sound of those pianos. Wish I knew how to play them...

And the one I'm talking about is a true electronic piano, not a synth. It produces sound with actual physical tines, and amplifies with electronics. Doesn't produce sound with the electronics.

• Brohoof 1

That reminds me I've never actually know what BBCode was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Judging how it's put together, it's a lot more neater than HTML. Problem is, I use brackets in both math and in citations where I have to swap out words to maintain grammatic sense, or to fill in missing information.

It's like people don't know what Google is anymore...

I is to be lazy.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

Yep, I figured it out

In non bbcode mode, your post would turns out okay, but you can't put any images inside it

in bbcode mode, you can put images, but your post will be broken apart

What do you have on the ceiling?

Something... evil

Nah, it's just that I neglect cleaning it. I got like a forest's worth of spider cobweb there