General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

No no no... It's true. You should bring Asteria on the train in Ponyville and have her hug Dusky. See what happens.

Hugs are good.

Oh, but she's not in Ponyville. I sent her back home. No amount of creativity will bring her on that train. Lapis has no way of reaching her, and even if he did, she'd have to walk to the train station, which is a whiles away from her little village. Her teleport spell only takes her home.

And what would having Asteria hug Dusky even do?

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Scootacool, you and Zoop are bald, right?

Yeah, so... You know some weird stuff goes on in the staff area... But not *that* weird. XD 

It would melt his heart.

Either that or he would swat her away and wonder what the heck that filly was doing. 

• Brohoof 2

Indeed! MM has one deep dark story, something you won't understand until you actually dig through the game and analyze the mystery of Termina.

Also the image can be refered to our own doomsday which is in 2 days. x)

I'm no analyzer, so that will never happen for me. :v

But I do remember reading somewhere (maybe here, idk) about how the places in the game represent the stages of something.

Can't remember any of it, but it totally blew my mind when i realized it.

Holy shit.....I love you for pointing that out! Im totally going to freak my friend out with that now! :D

Man, he used to HATE the final night's song. God is it creepy.

Totes gonna have to make a text with that song and warning in it! >:3

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

The secret to become burned out and depressed or the secret to redemption? x)

The story of my redemption is here, I guess. :3

ExokU.png

I am no longer discorded!

Holy muffin... You've had a very busy life before this site, aren't ya?

I'm glad that you found this site! H66x8.png

186811__safe_rainbow-dash_pinkie-pie_hug

And chose another house my ass. She just can't admit to being thrown out while being hugged. >.>

A lady does not simply admits that she lose to the power of hugs xnB34.png

[you might want to throw a cake her face when she do that again]

I want a refund! This time I shall use logic and reason. She can't be too smart. Perhaps only of average intelligence.

A magical horn is worth at least 70 points of IQ 3lnNF.png

Are you sure you can resist her pony kungfu?

122039__safe_rarity_applejack_animated_t

Hm... He will melts like that witch in the Wizard of Oz?

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I'm no analyzer, so that will never happen for me. :v

But I do remember reading somewhere (maybe here, idk) about how the places in the game represent the stages of something.

Can't remember any of it, but it totally blew my mind when i realized it.

Holy shit.....I love you for pointing that out! Im totally going to freak my friend out with that now! :D

Man, he used to HATE the final night's song. God is it creepy.

Totes gonna have to make a text with that song and warning in it! >:3

if you want a really deep theory and analysis of the game, read the message of Majora's Mask. I really recommend it.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/the_message_of_majoras_mask1

Yeah... we shall all listen to this on the "Final Day"' x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL8f6w_mBrM

• Brohoof 2

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

Holy muffin... You've had a very busy life before this site, aren't ya?

Oh yeah... To be honest, I am rather looking forward to spending a couple of years basically not doing anything crazy. I've kinda had my feel. Now the craziest thing I do is stay up until 2 am when I need to wake up in three hours. x)

I'd better go to bed. :D

But first... 

Hm... He will melts like that witch in the Wizard of Oz?

In all honesty, he would be totally and completely mortified. I mean just totally scared and stunned. It would be funny.

• Brohoof 1

It would melt his heart.

Either that or he would swat her away and wonder what the heck that filly was doing. 

Now, by that logic, wouldn't any filly do? Sure Asteria is adorable and would gladly hug a stranger if Lapis said it was okay, but does it matter if it's her? Certainly, Key Gear is rough around the edges, but you did say that Key was the key. Why, I bet she would do it if she knew it would save the entire world.

Next time I'll bring her though. A train has only so many rooms, and I didn't want to take up two. Lapis and Asteria can't share a room you know. Well, not a train room. Those are rather small with only a single bed.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Now, by that logic, wouldn't any filly do? Sure Asteria is adorable and would gladly hug a stranger if Lapis said it was okay, but does it matter if it's her? Certainly, Key Gear is rough around the edges, but you did say that Key was the key. Why, I bet she would do it if she knew it would save the entire world.

Wouldn't save the world but it might buy some time if the world was gonna get wiped out.

Also, I would say that Key Gear isn't the hugging type but my most recent RP posts have kinda made that statement seem false.

Next time I'll bring her though. A train has only so many rooms, and I didn't want to take up two. Lapis and Asteria can't share a room you know. Well, not a train room. Those are rather small with only a single bed.

*cough*

Yeah, I can see the problem, and now that I do, I'll just sit right over there.

Are you sure you can resist her pony kungfu?

I'm not fighting her, just matching wits... I have a big stick I keep next to my bed, but I'm not going to hit a pony. But she'd just use magic to deflect. I'm sure she can just barrow my spare bed.

Problem_solved_300x169.png

In all honesty, he would be totally and completely mortified. I mean just totally scared and stunned. It would be funny.

Well, that doesn't sound like a solution then.

Yeah, I can see the problem, and now that I do, I'll just sit right over there.

Er, what now? 

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Well, that doesn't sound like a solution then.

No, no... It definitely isn't one.

I'm surprised that I'm still awake and cognizant. I really should be getting more sleep. I'd better call it before my crazy side slips out. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that I'm still awake and cognizant. I really should be getting more sleep. I'd better call it before my crazy side slips out. 
They say that sleep is for the weak, and in my current condition I meet those qualifications.

Goodnight.

Sleep well the both of you.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Er, what now? 

See, time for me to call it a day. 

They say that sleep is for the weak, and in my current condition I meet those qualifications.

These are words of wisdom.

Wait a moment... Stop everything... Haven't we done this before >_<

I have a strange sense of deja vu. 

random comic~

kSXuw.png

Damn funny all right. All the fighting suddenly halts because a filly hugged the monster ZlCHy.png

The risk is too high, though... Anyway, sleep tight! a78Ev.png

They're technically already a brother and sister, right? What's so bad from sharing the bed?

Goodnight.

See ya later you sleepy head :V

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Damn funny all right. All the fighting suddenly halts because a filly hugged the monster

Would be pretty random too. Also, dangerous situation for a younger pony. Even in my delirious state, I'm pretty sure that, humor value aside, I would be pretty horrified to. 

Er, what now? 

Seriously, apologies. I'm just a bit off right now. My mind is wandering in strange directions. I should really go to bed.

They're technically already a brother and sister, right? What's so bad from sharing the bed?

I think it is a cultural thing. 

• Brohoof 1

See, time for me to call it a day. 

Well, I have an idea as to what you were thinking.

They're not actually related. Technically, they are master and student, mentor and assistant, employer and employee. Of course, Lapis doesn't pay her or anything. It is a rather odd thing they have going. But I always thought things were bit different in the pony world. A 20 year old stallion can travel the countryside accompanied by a 15 year old filly, and no one will say a thing.

As to your second question, it would be quite awkward, Have you ever shared a single bed with a person 3/4 your size? I doubt it you'd get much sleep. Lapis certainly wouldn't. He likes to be comfortable.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Seriously guys, you just go ahead and extrude me OUT of the conversation?!!

I'm a bit confused by what you are meaning here. You could have chimed in at any point. This is a publicly accessible area on a publicly accessible site. The conversation is open.

I think it is a cultural thing. 
In all seriousness, if you remove any and all social stigma, the bare fact of the matter is, it would be extremely uncomfortable. I'd hate to have to share a small bed with a child. I've never liked when guests are over, or I'm staying at someone else's house, and I am forced to share a bed with my little brother. Truly unpleasant. And the bed I'm sharing is big enough for the both of us. Just imagine if the bed was cut in half lengthwise. I imagine that the train beds are not all that big.
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

They're not actually related. Technically, they are master and student, mentor and assistant, employer and employee. Of course, Lapis doesn't pay her or anything. It is a rather odd thing they have going. But I always thought things were bit different in the pony world. A 20 year old stallion can travel the countryside accompanied by a 15 year old filly, and no one will say a thing.

Hm, I guess you're right. Even with that, I'm sure everyone will be okay with Lapis haring bed with Asteria if there is no other bed available

Have you ever shared a single bed with a person 3/4 your size? I doubt it you'd get much sleep.

What's so bad with that? Free huggable pillow! EVShg.png

I'm a bit confused by what you are meaning here. You could have chimed in at any point. This is a publicly accessible site.

Don't mind him... He can get explosive like that if no one asks him about his things :/

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1