Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I got snowed in today, it's awesome. We're supposed to get 5 inches worth.

And you know it's mine because you can see my drum kit in the background.

I have a chair just like that, except the left side of it is broken. I'm totally still using it, and the cushion isn't as good either.

I got snowed in today, it's awesome. We're supposed to get 5 inches worth.

I have a chair just like that, except the left side of it is broken. I'm totally still using it, and the cushion isn't as good either.

I'm jelly... And of course it gets cold here today, when it was hot and stuffy yesterday on Christmas. Stupid weather.

Do you remember if it was called the "Caldina II"? Because that's what it says on the box it came in.

Edited by bluetrace

When I looked outside this morning and saw 6 inches of snow, I was excited to finally see some after the snow-less winter I had last year.  All that changed when my parents told me to shovel the driveway.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there :)

Hai, guy!

As you can see, its pretty empty in here.

I'm guessing everyone is taking advantage of the break and getting out for a while.

When I looked outside this morning and saw 6 inches of snow, I was excited to finally see some after the snow-less winter I had last year.  All that changed when my parents told me to shovel the driveway.

I've never had to shovel my driveway. I might still be ok with having snow even if I did cause we hardly ever get any. :c

• Brohoof 1

e break and getting out for a while.
I know I have been taking a break from everything too. Its funny I will go through a time where I can't think of anything to post/no desire to post and other times I go crazy posting xD! So how are you?  

Hai, guy!

As you can see, its pretty empty in here.

I'm guessing everyone is taking advantage of the break and getting out for a while.

I've never had to shovel my driveway. I might still be ok with having snow even if I did cause we hardly ever get any. :c

My driveway is rather large, so it's always a huge pain to shovel it.  Plus, I hate cold weather, so I really don't want to be out in it, I'd rather just look at it.  I might put up some pics.

I know I have been taking a break from everything too. Its funny I will go through a time where I can't think of anything to post/no desire to post and other times I go crazy posting xD! So how are you?  

I'm doing good, my hands and feet are sore from shoveling my driveway.

I actually haven't posted in quite a while. I've completely become dormant in here. What's weird is that this has happened before, but on a different forum.

I'm good. Just got back from picking up a friend of my sister and got me two blueberry freezes from Krystal, which are freaking delicious! ^~^

Now I'm playing RS and Majora's Mask at the same time.

And how are you, good sir?

• Brohoof 2

My driveway is rather large, so it's always a huge pain to shovel it.  Plus, I hate cold weather, so I really don't want to be out in it, I'd rather just look at it.  I might put up some pics.

I'm doing good, my hands and feet are sore from shoveling my driveway.

Mines decently large and I'm the same way about cold weather, so I know how you feel.

You should.

Cause then I'd be jelly.

And at least able to see some snow somewhere.

I actually haven't posted in quite a while. I've completely become dormant in here. What's weird is that this has happened before, but on a different forum.

I'm good. Just got back from picking up a friend of my sister and got me two blueberry freezes from Krystal, which are freaking delicious! ^~^

Now I'm playing RS and Majora's Mask at the same time.

And how are you, good sir?

Ahhhh krystal icees :D!!! nice ;)

And playing rs and majora's mask sounds like a good idea to me! I have been playing through kingdom hearts chain of memories on the gba :)

• Brohoof 1

Ah it snowed there nice and at the same time if you had to drive.. yuck >.>! Good to hear from you 

My Ranger is the worst possible thing to drive in the snow, it's only RWD.  It fishtails on half an inch of snow, and I need to put logs in the back to weigh it down and get traction.

Ahhhh krystal icees :D!!! nice ;)

And playing rs and majora's mask sounds like a good idea to me! I have been playing through kingdom hearts chain of memories on the gba :)

I really should play a Kingdom Hearts game sometime. :wacko:

Kinda odd that I've never done so...

*dead*

Anyways, what's going on?

*Super gasp*

*Head and heart asplode instantly*

Oh nothing. Its pretty empty in here right now.

Kinda odd actually...

Nothing much here changed avatar for the new year and just taking it easy :)

>Changed avatar

>for the new year

>day after Christmas

Son, I am disappoint.

You need to keep a christmas avvy and change to a new year avvy when its at least one or maybe two days before its eve.

Though, I think I'mma keep my Christmas Trixie for a while. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Mines decently large and I'm the same way about cold weather, so I know how you feel.

You should.

Cause then I'd be jelly.

And at least able to see some snow somewhere.

Here's what I saw when I woke up this morning.

post-8252-0-50766700-1356565617_thumb.png

Here's what wants me to live in Florida

post-8252-0-18341500-1356565650_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I really should play a Kingdom Hearts game sometime. Kinda odd that I've never done so...
 Oh you should! I am considering getting a ps2 again actually. 

The first kingdom hearts was amazing 

>Changed avatar >for the new year >day after Christmas   Son, I am disappoint. You need to keep a christmas avvy and change to a new year avvy when its at least one or maybe two days before its eve.   Though, I think I'mma keep my Christmas Trixie for a while.

:P I know, I know  ^_^

your trixie avvy is nice 

The first one is beautiful!

And the second one makes me cringe.

Still beautiful either way.

Man, I want some snow badly. ;_;

Yea, I love show until I have to shovel it, I had to brush my truck off with a broom, you can see it sitting there with that mound of snow.  I just backed it up closer to the house, and my back window was frozen shut.

Hello there earthlings

post-1332-0-52593500-1356566181.jpg

I had a bad dream about my father disowned me. I don't which part is more disturbing, the dream or that I hardly fazed at all.

I thought it was pretty...

She is pretty indeed :wub:

Her mane looks weird though, some parts look much shorter than they should be.

Man, I want some snow badly. ;_;

What's so special with some freezing water? :c

Oh my! It snowed that much in Florida :o

To think we did not get anything here in NC & I know how chattanooga is about getting snow xD

I knew I'd be getting tons of snow when I saw there was a blizzard warning for all of Indiana.  To be honest, I was expecting more than this, the most they said was 13 inches.  It actually got that much around Indianapolis.

Do you remember if it was called the "Caldina II"? Because that's what it says on the box it came in.

I have no idea what it was called, but it's made out of different material. It's harder.