Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I could've sworn I'd seen your signature somewhere before, except is didn't say "nostalgicpony" on it.

I guess you could say it's making me nostalgic. Don't know what for though.

I forgot the picture where I got it extracted it from, it may have been from a Boards Of Canada picture or something. You may have also seen it at PonyCentral if you are a member there.

Yess... let the nostalgia happen.

Or else what?

You won't get it?

Cause that's all thats really gonna happen.

I know, I've tried something similar. ;_;

Eeeeeyup.

Yep! How do you make the line so smooth like that?

Quick note: This was done on Photoshop. Not sure how much of this can carry over to Gimp, but hey.

I used the pen tool to make a smooth curve, and then made a stroke path for the brush (Make sure you simulate pressure).

I plopped the circle in the middle of the path (Because the pressure gets bigger in the middle) then erased every part of the stroke path that was in front of the circle

This looks like some kind of birds eye view of a purple Slenderman wanting a hug. :/

midstroke_zps2133d5fa.png

There's probably a simpler way to do this that I don't know of, but the long route still gets the job done :P

If you need any screenshots for an image guide, just ask and I shall deliver :3

Edited by Jolly JayBee
  • Brohoof 3

This combines two of my favorite things, Munchkin and ponies. Maybe even three or four.

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/apparel/fourhorsies/

This looks like some kind of birds eye view of a purple Slenderman wanting a hug. :/

That looks more like an eye. Like if someone were making a silly face.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I forgot the picture where I got it extracted it from, it may have been from a Boards Of Canada picture or something. You may have also seen it at PonyCentral if you are a member there.

I don't remember seeing it on one of their albums, and I have no idea what PonyCentral is.

I dunno, maybe my head is messing with me.

Quick note: This was done on Photoshop. Not sure how much of this can carry over to Gimp, but hey.

I used the pen tool to make a smooth curve, and then made a stroke path for the brush (Make sure you simulate pressure).

I plopped the circle in the middle of the path (Because the pressure gets bigger in the middle) then erased every part of the stroke path that was in front of the circle

lpTVZ.jpg

Gimp have all of those tools, but holy fuck that is hard...

No need for any screenshot, I just need which tool to use and what must be done :x

Oh well, the thing ain't gonna draw itself.

That looks more like an eye. Like if someone were making a silly face.
More like a batarang that's belong to Slenderman n3WKz.png
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I mean in terms of images related to BoC, I think it may have been on some forum or something, I can't really remember.

PonyCentral is another brony community forum.

Also, are you a BoC fan by chance?

Ah.

No, I've heard of them though. They do ambient stuff, right?

Got another story idea:

The Beast series (The Beast's Creation, Breaking (Taming) the Beast, The Afterlife: Tales After the Time of the Beast)

A young boy is sent from a colony on another planet to Earth to be trained to fight for the Government in a civil war. At the age of 10, he arrives and is trained into a fearless leader. The second book, he starts a revolution and is able to take down the deceitful government. However, this breaks his extreme fearless. He becomes more like a 'true' man, marries, and settles down. The final book would be stories from and about his children.

66hRQ.gifIn three days, we will leave 2012...I would love to say "how time flies by", but the reality is that this year has been excruciatingly slow :/

I :wub: dat gif. :lol:

Imagine Dragons' Radioactive... So OP.

Going to bed happy, guys. :D

Night!

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap. Its already 12:30 and I've done nothing but sit on one program all day.

That's a new record me thinks.

Anyone care to hear what I've got so far on mah Drumstep WIP?

At least you have something to do, unlike me who do nothing but sitting on a chair since the morning, waiting for a transaction VnCRQ.png

I hate being so useless...

Better get it on youtube for now. I got no working speaker :x

Night!
Night! Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

At least you have something to do, unlike me who do nothing but sitting on a chair since the morning, waiting for a transaction VnCRQ.png

I hate being so useless...

Better get it on youtube for now. I got no working speaker :x

Aren't you at work? Or did you have off today?

Thinking of which, what time is it there right now?

I prefer Soundcloud over YouTube, especially for just WIPs.

You need speakers! How do you go through the day with no music?! Or just noise even?

You should frequent /mlp/ more often. They had an AJ thread earlier. :V

What's /mlp/?

Also, I'm now just 50 points away from being suspended for 2 days. It's funny. I go 7 months without warnings and I've fucked up mah perfect streak ever since October. I just wished the points decayed faster.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

What's /mlp/?

Also, I'm now just 50 points away from being suspended for 2 days.

4chan's subboard /mlp/

Its an imageboard devoted to ponies.

Should you decide to look there, be very careful. You're bound to find everything from innocent fillies to hardcore clop. Possibly in the same thread.

and you got more since the last warning just earlier?

Edited by TGAP Haven

4chan's subboard /mlp/

Its an imageboard devoted to ponies.

Should you decide to look there, be very careful. You're bound to find everything from innocent fillies to hardcore clop. Possibly in the same thread.

Yeah, I kinda guessed when I realized it was a 4chan thingy.

Aren't you at work? Or did you have off today?

Thinking of which, what time is it there right now?

I prefer Soundcloud over YouTube, especially for just WIPs.

You need speakers! How do you go through the day with no music?! Or just noise even?

Well, pretty much everything but the daily transaction is finished, so...

it's 1 PM here, and it's raining like fuck :c

There is a constant noise from the factory area. I don't really need music at work, it can be rather distracting U44KB.png

Does someone have more AJ pics c:
This?

VCsOf.jpg

• Brohoof 4