Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hey, it's hay.

HAY-MAN.jpg

Hay maaaann....

HAAAAYY! 

Also I have been meaning to ask this question for a long time now... 

What does the TGAP mean? 

TGAP Haven, TGAP Count Paradox, and TGAP Babs Seed? :P

i think you missed the point of my post.

Did not read further on back :/ 

Need to get in a habit of doing that before posting. >.<

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Thats, The Great and Powerful, to you.

inb4 TGAP_NAM-TP_GDI

That's short for The Great and Powerful Network Addon Mod Team Pony Ganaram Inukshuk.

-----

Anypony know of a pony-ish name that starts with D?

• Brohoof 1

@,

Or ~To Good And Perfect Haven xD!!  

so you know why i posted a picture of a crying filly with no context behind it now?

Not necessarily but I saw something bout you selling your 360 or something along those lines? To be honest nope ._.... 

But regardless the picture of Octavia as a filly is cute within' itself :3  

• Brohoof 1

Not necessarily but I saw something bout you selling your 360 or something along those lines? To be honest nope ._.... 

But regardless the picture of Octavia as a filly is cute within' itself :3  

I WAS CRYING, OKAY?

i thought people would be able to make that assumption from the fucking start, already... i mean, who the heck posts a picture of something cute crying with no context behind it if they weren't going to tell something like that...

fuck, whatever. i don't know how to deal with it anyway, and no one seems to want or be willing to help with it.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom

inb4 TGAP means "Technically a General Ass-Perv".

mlfw7960-oh_stop_it__you___pinkie_pie_ve

I WAS CRYING, OKAY?

i thought people would be able to make that assumption from the fucking start, already... i mean, who the heck posts a picture of something cute crying with no context behind it if they weren't going to tell something like that...

fuck, whatever. i don't know how to deal with it anyway, and no one seems to want or be willing to help with it.

I picked up on it earlier, the only reason I didn't say anything is cause quite honestly, I got no idea what to say to help. :/

• Brohoof 2

@

Hold up there! I just got back to this thread after many days of not being here.

Now, I am really sorry to hear that you are sad! People are def. willing to help you out with whatever you are going through. Don't shut yourself off to help automatically though... So what's going on??  

On 12/30/2012 at 3:34 AM, TGAP Haven said:
I picked up on it earlier, the only reason I didn't say anything is cause quite honestly, I got no idea what to say to help. :/

i don't know, either. maybe if i wasn't so uncomfortable showing how i feel towards the rest of my family, i would be able to get help faster. but i don't know what to say, and i feel honestly a bit uncomfortable telling them.

On 12/30/2012 at 3:37 AM, Gone ϟ Airbourne said:
@

Hold up there! I just got back to this thread after many days of not being here.

Now, I am really sorry to hear that you are sad! People are def. willing to help you out with whatever you are going through. Don't shut yourself off to help automatically though... So what's going on??  

it's alright.

i feel like a bother telling people i feel sad, though. because it happens so often, it's bound to be annoying at last, right? people not responding right away, or responding with sarcastic comments (yes this has happened before) makes me believe that people really just don't care anymore.

i don't know what the hell is going on. i'm sad, i'm angry, i don't know what the fuck to do, i don't know what the fuck is going on.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

i feel like a bother telling people i feel sad, though. because it happens so often, it's bound to be annoying at last, right?

I know this whenever I am going through something or feel sad. I tend to bottle my emotions up and keep a hold onto them suppressed from help from others. You feel as if asking/telling other how you are truly feeling is a waste of their time and you would rather not bother others. But trust me talking to others you trust and getting things out usually help me if I am feeling sad about whatever it maybe.

Hope you start feeling better soon about whatever it is that you may be going through at the time being!

• Brohoof 1

For the record, I do care, it's that I have a tendency to back away because I'm too scared to do anything. It's the thought of doing more harm than good that hurts me, and I tend to say nothing about it, except have something pre-recorded do the answering for me.

• Brohoof 4

I know this whenever I am going through something or feel sad. I tend to bottle my emotions up and keep a hold onto them suppressed from help from others. You feel as if asking/telling other how you are truly feeling is a waste of their time and you would rather not bother others. But trust me talking to others you trust and getting things out usually help me if I am feeling sad about whatever it maybe.

Hope you start feeling better soon about whatever it is that you may be going through at the time being!

well, i tend to let it out everywhere on the internet, but not to my family in person... not the best way to go about with things, i know, but...

For the record, I do care, it's that I have a tendency to back away because I'm too scared to do anything. It's the thought of doing more harm than good that hurts me, and I tend to say nothing about it, except have something pre-recorded do the answering for me.

I know that feel, Ganny... I know that feel all too damn well... :(

• Brohoof 1

i care much more when people are genuinely concerned and actually try to make it better, or at least take the time to try and understand how i am feeling. not saying anything else just cements the notion that "nobody cares" all the more.

well, i tend to let it out everywhere on the internet, but not to my family in person... not the best way to go about with things, i know, but...

Because I am sure the people here you consider to be your truly close friends. There are a lot of people in my own family I would not talk to about things/etc. Talking about it over the internet doesn't matter. There are quite a few people on here I consider to be some of my best friends ;)! Reason why I have decided to stay on this site too. 

Ganny put it well in his response

• Brohoof 1

i don't know, either. maybe if i wasn't so uncomfortable showing how i feel towards the rest of my family, i would be able to get help faster. but i don't know what to say, and i feel honestly a bit uncomfortable telling them.

Again, I got nothing. :/

I don't tell my mother about everything, let alone much at all, really. So I can't really advise on how to not feel so uncomfortable when talking to them about such things.

Because I am sure the people here you consider to be your truly close friends. There are a lot of people in my own family I would not talk to about things/etc. Talking about it over the internet doesn't matter. There are quite a few people on here I consider to be some of my best friends ;)! Reason why I have decided to stay on this site too.

i actually like my family, though. but it's piss-hard to tell them things in person... if they could visit the Life Advice section of the forums, i could show them my newly created thread i made there. alternatively, paste everything i've typed into an email, and then send it to them all. i actually did this several months back, but nothing has really happened because i'm trying to stupidly convince them that everything's "fine"...