General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I can never offer anyone any consolation other than "get well soon" because I can never think of the right words...

Make that three, and Berry, see how strawberry coffee would taste.

Strawberries aren't technically berries, aren't they?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Misplaced and duplicate topics. Misplaced and duplicate topics everywhere.

YFRe1.gif

Help yourself some muffin from the fridge

I blame this song for my Carrot obsession:

So that's your first exposure? Now your obsession makes sense :wacko:

I used to avatarf** as her on a chan

nCeEe.jpg

Although, in recent times that percentage has dropped because many have come here for serious life advice lately...

In my opinion it's a good thing. When people start to see this thread as an actual chatting place instead of being lagoon-y crazy with no direction whatsoever, I'm okay with that EVShg.png

All the guilt.

So much guilt.

The hell is happening here n3WKz.png

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Oh kiddo, don't be. Ya gotta just not do that. Simple, right?

No.

Bad child Plum is bad child and should be ashamed.

Despite my wish to help people out, I honestly can't. I cannot form any useful words. Inaction may be worst than doing anything, anything at all, but it is unfair to force myself to try and help people. I just can't do it... I'd love to help, but all I can do is draw a blank. 

I usually want to help people, but sometimes their problems seem so irrelevant and frankly stupid that I can't think of anything to say to help other than "fuggin', nuthin iz rong, moov on, idyot".

Help yourself some muffin from the fridge

Why are the muffins in the fridge..?

The hell is happening here

dunno20110724-22047-1wvbiu8.gif

Edited by Shinobu
  • Brohoof 3

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

So that's your first exposure? Now your obsession makes sense

Not to the fandom in general, but the first music I heard from it.

The song is almost nostalgic to me, in a way.

And I mean, you gotta admit... Carrot Top is pretty damn cute to begin with. I mean, dat color scheme.

bass cannon everything

It wasn't 4chan, fyi. It was this tiny little place where literally everyone had a trip. I was one of the few that used only an avatar instead of a trip or a name, actually.

And I mean, I only posted there for a month or two anyway...

In my opinion it's a good thing. When people start to see this thread as an actual chatting place instead of being lagoon-y crazy with no direction whatsoever, I'm okay with that

Exactly.

I'm trying to convince the admins on another forum that chat thread doesn't necessarily mean spam thread. They seem to be vehemently against the idea (this is that dying forum I'm talking about... I'm hoping that if there was a chat thread some life might be able to be restored).

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 3

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Make that three, and Berry, see how strawberry coffee would taste.

Strawberries aren't technically berries, aren't they?

I will if I ever acquire some syrup.

And they aren't berries. Or are they?

List of Different Types of Berries

No.

Bad child Plum is bad child and should be ashamed.

I usually want to help people, but sometimes their problems seem so irrelevant and frankly stupid that I can't think of anything to say to help other than "fuggin', nuthin iz rong, moov on, idyot".

Bah, if you want to administer your own punishments, I can't stop you.

Plummy, you are the user GCT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we will hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you're not our user. You're an oddball guardian, an unusual protector. A plum knight.

I get a little odd when it's this late...

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Plummy, you are the user GCT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we will hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you're not our user. You're an oddball guardian, an unusual protector. A plum knight.

134300682436.jpg

• Brohoof 2

755cde9892.png

*image*

What you said, it is something I can respect. But it is late, and my mind is addled at this time. So I altered a neat quote.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Why are the muffins in the fridge..?

It's from ten days ago Vbrgu.png

Someone made too much of it

It wasn't 4chan, fyi. It was this tiny little place where literally everyone had a trip. I was one of the few that used only an avatar instead of a trip or a name, actually.

>Ponychan

...It's almost a miracle you didn't turn out as a jerk. That place reeks elitism D:

I'm trying to convince the admins on another forum that chat thread doesn't necessarily mean spam thread. They seem to be vehemently against the idea (this is that dying forum I'm talking about... I'm hoping that if there was a chat thread some life might be able to be restored).

Well, if the problem is rooted in the admin, the place is already doomed XFcPJ.png

I highly doubt a chat thread can help. GCT and any other chat thread can only prosper if the rest of the community is healthy, not the other way around.

0ePoc.jpg

I'm liking where is this going :3

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I'm liking where is this going :3
I don't even know what's going on right now.

Also, I played Telephone Pictionary at a New Years party. It can get pretty funny. And I'm tired from all the laughing...

The one called Berry Pie is gone now. He is asleep. Please leave all messages in the form of quotes.

• Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

>Ponychan

...It's almost a miracle you didn't turn out as a jerk. That place reeks elitism D:

I didn't really post there that much.

And to be completely honest, it was a lot better back in its heyday.

Well, if the problem is rooted in the admin, the place is already doomed

I highly doubt a chat thread can help. GCT and any other chat thread can only prosper if the rest of the community is healthy, not the other way around.

The admins have this issue with not giving a fuck about the forums, either because they're too worried about the main site, or they have sticks up their asses. The mods on the other hand, are pretty cool, and they're trying to get the admins to wipe the shit out of their eyes and fix everything up.

And you're probably right. I mean, it'll keep me interested at least...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

The one called Berry Pie is gone now. He is asleep. Please leave all messages in the form of quotes.

Sleep tight!

And to be completely honest, it was a lot better back in its heyday.

Since the beginning that place is already lost its right to call itself a 'chan' :/

Kinda weird they didn't remade everything into a forum, everyone is already avatarforcing like mad.

The admins have this issue with not giving a fuck about the forums, either because they're too worried about the main site, or they have sticks up their asses. The mods on the other hand, are pretty cool, and they're trying to get the admins to wipe the shit out of their eyes and fix everything up.

Ah... So the forum is only an addition to something else then? That sucks...

If I may ask, what's the address of this site?

img-1043344-1-bw4x.jpg

2El1V.png

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

>Be 19

>Work in asphalt and other driveway related things

>Have possible chance to work tomorrow

>Be awake at 5 in the morning

>Planning to go to sleep

>Look out window

>Fucking flood

>Water everywhere

>Dry land no where in sight

>Dog flowing down street

>Dances cause work is out of the question

>mfw

happy_applejack_by_aeroflyte-d4f74px.png

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

>Be 19 >Work in asphalt and other driveway related things >Have possible chance to work tomorrow >Be awake at 5 in the morning >Planning to go to sleep >Look out window >Fucking flood >Water everywhere >Dry land no where in sight >Dog flowing down street >Dances cause work is out of the question >mfw

>black green text

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

I looked for a Derpified Boromir, but I couldn't find one...

I only found this :x

CErLY.jpg

>Dances cause work is out of the question

Then suddenly your boss called you to asphalt things indoor G16t5.png

The factory where I work at got almost every storage asphalted

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

- Blatantly ignores the formatting principles as imposed above.

- Is uncomfortable in bed.

- Just watched a cs188 YTP and cannot get certain mental images out of head.

- Likes the mental images.

- Listening to a Direwolf20 video.

- WTF FTW.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Then suddenly your boss called you to asphalt things indoor G16t5.png

The factory where I work at got almost every storage asphalted

That's certainly a good possibility. :|

But I don't see too many wanting much done at this time. We've gone about a week so far with nothing.

7Crdz3K.png

iPod phone combo. You seriously think imma take the time to type that code just for the color?

I don't even know what the BBCode (or whatever) is for font colours... 

755cde9892.png

Haven, it's your ass and it's your fault. That's why they call it asphalt.

I got nothing at this point, unless you want me to recite the lyrics of what I think would happen if cs188 were to poop the entirety of Some Nights by Fun.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>