Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

is this picture going somewhere lol jk.....or am i?

Going by my logic, because you had to put "jk", no, you're not kidding.

Win by default! ヽ(°□°)ノStill, it feels kinda sad. Now your name is along with those Pink fan :cI hear that saying many many times before, but what does it actually means? :o

"Look a gift horse in the mouth"?

Just don't question stuff given to you.

Something along those lines.

Still, it feels kinda sad. Now your name is along with those Pink fan :c
You make that seem like a bad thing... I still love Pinkie, but I know I can't win against those more well known than I. 

That post should be required reading for everyone. Really, I was surprised when I came home from a long day at work only to find that the mods and staff were getting dragged through the mud with allegations of a banner conspiracy. It just didn't make any sense to me...

I've been poking around with the quoting bug, and I'm still not able to properly reproduce the issue consistently so that I can have IPS engineer a solution. This is like a literal "ghost in the machine". I think I've found something, and then *boom* I send it to IPS. About 6 to 24 hours later, they tell me that the problem is gone. I check and, sure enough, it is. Then... The next day... It's back!? I think it is playing games with my mind.

This is the truth, really. That's why it totally bites when me or Feld0 have to step away from tech stuff to write long, tedious posts trying to tell folks that we are not a cigar-chomping anti-AJ cartel. That time is freaking valuable, and it adds up fast. One week, I spent a total of 12 and a half hours going back and forth with folks about a banner. That could've been a site feature right there. Folks need to cool their roll and do what I suggested. Send. One. In. Sheesh.

We all have our moments. The beauty of being older and living at home while paying bills is that I can legitimately say "I've already contributed". Then, I simply pass the baton on to my younger siblings. Everyone is like, "LOL, ok". Well... Most of the time. Every once in a while, I get pulled into epic work here at the house, but I don't really mind. 

You know what's sad? After all of the fussing, complaining, and insinuations... The guy that sent in that banner was the only one to do so. I didn't get any others in my inbox. That was, literally, THE AJ banner. Funny thing is that it just got here not too long ago, so eh... Dude, we've got to work with what we have.

the thing about AJ banners is, banners featuring her came in at a wrong time. her episode was aired around Christmas holidays, which means that the time of it being up was significantly cut down as a result. i guess the same thing is about this banner right now, because the new episode will air this weekend.

i do however find it silly that people are so hostile about a feature of the site that's most probably unique to a community. okay, so i've seen 2 communities in my life that features a banner drawn by a member of the site, but one of the communities wasn't that big and featured a randomizer of banners that were chosen several months or so ago, and the other one is up for a month and not as quick to change as this community does it.

if you're really having a vendetta against the staff of the forums, there are other points to start at other than at the banner.

Come on, it can't be that bad compared to Ponycreator :V

Hai thar img-1091828-1-XkUCk.png

Got any spare fillies?

Not yet.

*nudge nudge, wink wink*

omg srsly

Have you planned to make some? img-1091863-1-Vbrgu.png

Maybe... :lol::P^_^

i'm already occupied guys. i can't carry two-in-one.

• Brohoof 3

I'm so tired

iJPxh.jpg

You make that seem like a bad thing... I still love Pinkie, but I know I can't win against those more well known than I.

Yeah, this gonna be a big fight between urdnot and Pinkazoid. Hey, at least you already got bon bon :P

Just don't question stuff given to you.

But what if the given stuff looks like this?

zojEJ.png

You will need all questions in the world

• Brohoof 2

I'm so tired

But what if the given stuff looks like this?zojEJ.pngYou will need all questions in the world

I know that feel all too well.

Well, I know I wouldnt need any questions at all! :wub:

Everyone else would need a full checklist to go through. :lol:

img-1092615-1-my_little_psurg_by_squeedg

yes.

Family RP is nice... Having somepony to pampers you in the virtual world and scolds you whenever you forgot to brush your teeth is awesome img-1092037-2-H66x8.png

Or maybe it's just me and my weird preferences

you're not weird. i've wanted the exact damn thing for several months now...

• Brohoof 2

I got Vinyl Blade's OC Vinyl Blade pregnant, and that was part of our family in the RP.

And I got Obsidian Winter's OC Obsidian Winter pregnant, and she hasn't had her/our foal yet...

HOW DOES THIS TOPIC KEEP COMING UP IN THIS THREAD?! FOR GOODNESS SAKE JUST STOP IT ALREADY, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

you're not weird. i've wanted the exact damn thing for several months now...

Yay for that! H66x8.png

lzu8C.gif

I need all my limbs so I can't sacrifice one for powers. I'd have to find something else to trade for them.

Is burning breath and fiery spit not enough for you? :(

E: the fuck. The thread is deleted already
I always miss the truly crazy stuff. I was busy looking for a good background for my comp... 

I always miss the truly crazy stuff. I was busy looking for a good background for my comp...

You lose nothing. it's more or less a whining thread on how about Tulpagoers are <insert expletives here> and shaming the fandom n3WKz.png

Pretty sure there is a forbidden word somewhere, dunno though.

What kind of wallpaper you're searching?

>not Katyusha

Damn you're fast :V

Say, any warning points for flamebait like that?

I'd prefer a nebelwerfer, if you don't mind.

fIa2Y.gif

Yes.  That scheisse doesn't go too well with anyone.

• Brohoof 2