Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ready to panic yet?

Twillight is going to be too busy being a princess to spend any time with her friends.

Bye, Twilight. I hope your replacement is as nice as you were.

:3

Bye, Twilight. I hope your replacement is as nice as you were.

All hail our new unicorn overlord master race, the new holder of the Elements of Magic! ヽ(°□°)ノ

>inb4 Season 4 start with a huge time skip and the new unicorn is suddenly friend with the rest of the mane six

• Brohoof 1

All hail our new unicorn overlord master race, the new holder of the Elements of Magic! ヽ(°□°)ノ

Unicorns are OP. Nerf plz.

sooooo...they're really gonna replace Twi in S4?

what about all that "Everything's gonna be just fine" and stuff?

Unicorns are OP. Nerf plz.

Patch note 4.01

- Unicorns' starting INT is decreased by 1

- Unicorns' INT growth is increased by 0.12

- Pegasi's starting AGI and STR is decreased by 2

- Pegasi are now more susceptible to status ailments from spells and creatures

- Earth Ponies' base health and speed is increased by 15%

- A new storyline quest is now implemented to upgrade your cutie mark, available to all players who have completed the "To Conquer Crystal Empire" quest

- A tweak to casting system to prevent getting stuck in the chimneys

Well, at least that's a nerf :wacko:

what about all that "Everything's gonna be just fine" and stuff?

"Everything's gonna be fine" is not the same with "everything will stays the same as they should be" :3

• Brohoof 3

Well, at least that's a nerf

Were there no stat modifications to the Crystal Pony race? And what of the Diamond Dogs?

We demand full update notes.

"Everything's gonna be fine" is not the same with "everything will stays the same as they should be" :3

*deleted by user

user's comments: "silly post is silly"

Edited by Delzepp

Were there no stat modifications to the Crystal Pony race? And what of the Diamond Dogs?

We demand full update notes.

Well... There are currently a grand total two Diamond Dog and seven Crystal Pony characters in the server. There is no complains about them being imbalanced img-1187726-1-EVShg.png

The colors! What do they mean!?

Everything

img-1187726-2-OM6OpRC.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I won't put too much worth on springer's words, though. We may never know whether the current Springer is the real one or not :z   If Ambrosia is, well, truly involved in the larger scheme, there is a possibility that Vim is also involved. Dunno what that means lol

I actually believe that's the real Springer for the reason I think I figured out how exactly there were two Springers, but oh well.

As for Ambrosia... she might be accidentally involved, but I don't see how Vim could fit.

Ready to panic yet?

Huh... hadn't realized the 6 starred cutie mark... that's cool as hell! :D 

Also, sorry for not responding before. I just finished writing a 16K post in the discussion thread about the finale. ^_^  

Last time something crazy was rumored, it turned out true....

There is only one solution

img-1187755-1-RMV3K1b.jpg

I actually believe that's the real Springer for the reason I think I figured out how exactly there were two Springers, but oh well.

As for Ambrosia... she might be accidentally involved, but I don't see how Vim could fit.

We can never be sure :3

Well, anything is possible in Trixie Train. The only impossible thing is to have Feld0 suddenly had a cameo in there

• Brohoof 3

Well, anything is possible in Trixie Train. The only impossible thing is to have Feld0 suddenly had a cameo in there

Suddenly, Feld0 joins the Trixie Train...

We can never be sure :3

You can if you think that only a partial part of the memories of Springer were transported to his doppelganger, which when the real Springer is trying to access them, he can't because the interference with his doppelganger's mind which is indirect doesn't allow him too.

:3 

You can if you think that only a partial part of the memories of Springer were transported to his doppelganger, which when the real Springer is trying to access them, he can't because the interference with his doppelganger's mind which is indirect doesn't allow him too.

But what if it's no doppelganger we are talking about here, but merely a shapeshifter? img-1187776-1-DrVv5.png

But what if it's no doppelganger we are talking about here, but merely a shapeshifter? DrVv5.png

You're right, but the shapeshifter is still indirectly interferring with Springer's memories somehow. Which means that the shapeshifter somehow altered or took memories from Springerand then used them to post as Springer, for either one reason or the other. The problem is whether that was just a whole act to make Springer look bad while making Trixie participating or not...

You're right, but the shapeshifter is still indirectly interferring with Springer's memories somehow. Which means that the shapeshifter somehow altered or took memories from Springerand then used them to post as Springer, for either one reason or the other. The problem is whether that was just a whole act to make Springer look bad while making Trixie participating or not...

Hm, who are we to say that there was something that messing up with his memory at all? :o

Don't forget that there is a possibility that Springer's memory is totally untouched and our 'shapeshifter' here simply trapped him in a box, cast a nullifier spell on him, and being all freaky on the stage.

Hm, who are we to say that there was something that messing up with his memory at all? :o

Don't forget that there is a possibility that Springer's memory is totally untouched and our 'shapeshifter' here simply trapped him in a box, cast a nullifier spell on him, and being all freaky on the stage.

But there has to be something with his memories! Otherwise, he wouldn't be having all that crazy remembrance that came out of nowhere, just by looking at certain items! The spell is the one probably messing up with his mind. Plus, the shapeshifter STILL needed to look into Springer's mind and memories to acquire the same traits Springer had or has. :huh:

Should I be "Akari" or "Akarin"? 

Also, if you understand my picture, then you are beautiful. 

Your avvie is some sort of anime dude/dudette.

One step closer to being beautiful :D.

Edited by  spas-ticShotty 

Should I be "Akari" or "Akarin"? 

No idea.

Also, if you understand my picture, then you are beautiful. 

It looks like a version of the default avatar for this forum. 

anime dude

anime dude

dude

3016877_o.gif

It looks like a version of the default avatar for this forum. 

It is, but there's a reason for that, if you understand how Akarin is treated in Yuruyuri.
  • Brohoof 1

Otherwise, he wouldn't be having all that crazy remembrance that came out of nowhere, just by looking at certain items!

Dunno about the memory part, I still need more information to make a better conclusion, but there is a chance that whatever caused Ambrosia to snap when she read the note, was also the cause why Springer had the 'crazy remembrance' :z

You should keep your eyes open to any possibilities, and don't make yourself stick out among the passengers