Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

oh really? :wacko: thank you so much, I didn't have the time to log on and tell him.

I graduated today :)

I hope the graduation went well. And why is Haven suspended?

• Brohoof 1

I hope the graduation went well. And why is Haven suspended?

it was very good, an amazing experience, but wouldn't do it again, too much ansiety for a day :P

he is suspended for being a bad pony :( he'll be back soon ;)

• Brohoof 1

it was very good, an amazing experience, but wouldn't do it again, too much ansiety for a day :P

he is suspended for being a bad pony :( he'll be back soon ;)

Well, I could tell that much for being suspended. lol Well, glad your day was fine. I, myself went bowling with some friends, and managed to get many strikes in. I was getting lucky a few games. : - )

Well, I could tell that much for being suspended. lol Well, glad your day was fine. I, myself went bowling with some friends, and managed to get many strikes in. I was getting lucky a few games. : - )

I'm glad you also had fun :P

to sum it up, I don't like bowling lol

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you also had fun :P

to sum it up, I don't like bowling lol

Bowling get tiresome after awhile no doubt. I don't mind it, but I'm more of a guy who likes to play a bball or soccer game or something.  It gets boring after like 2 games, but we were quite happy with being there. We ended up finishing with like 7 games I think. Maybe 6. However, we played a lot and it wasn't too pricey $15.00 for all night. We could've stayed longer, but we eventually were tuckered out.

It's late and I got work tomorrow. (sadface) Goodnight Motion Spark, and other users reading this.

• Brohoof 1

Bowling get tiresome after awhile no doubt. I don't mind it, but I'm more of a guy who likes to play a bball or soccer game or something.  It gets boring after like 2 games, but we were quite happy with being there. We ended up finishing with like 7 games I think. Maybe 6. However, we played a lot and it wasn't too pricey $15.00 for all night. We could've stayed longer, but we eventually were tuckered out.

It's late and I got work tomorrow. (sadface) Goodnight Motion Spark, and other users reading this.

ow ok, hope you have a good night of sleep ^^

• Brohoof 1

5 hours of sleep in two nights. Yeah no, that's not gonna work.

hugz n kissez :3 Oh god it hurt to type that.

Poor Bluetrace, dead at age 18 of an allergic reaction. We shall have a proper funeral, and we shall all cry.

• Brohoof 2

Neither. Plummy was a genderless entity. How would you know to ask? May I ask who you are?

i used to call myself exactly that some years ago. a genderless entity. for some reason your gender was displayed publicly on the forums, so everytime i changed avatar i changed my gender accordingly. in the end i left the forums entirely and told them i was a bi guy.

I forgot that Haven is suspended, he didn't see his drawing

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

(edited)

uhg, my computer is slower than usual today, just great, 

but atleast i know what the source of the lag is

Poor Bluetrace, dead at age 18 of an allergic reaction. We shall have a proper funeral, and we shall all cry.

*throws phoenix down onto Bluetrace, he revives*

like hell im going to a funeral

Edited by Glaceon

It's this.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!

A fellow Nethack player! I haven't played in a while, but... Still.

Tell me all of your adventures! How far have you made it into the caverns? What's your most awesome death?! Have you found the Amulet of Yendor!? Pleeease, I have to know!