General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hello. What is everyone doing?

I'm listening to Z99.5, a local radio station. Posting here too.

I really should be mining for more copper and iron, but instead I'm building farms. That's what I've been doing.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What's up everyone? I woke up not too long ago, and I have work today.

How is everyone doing? This place has had some activity. I have things I have to do, meh. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Just me mining a buttload of iron and copper and I found a second portal gun.

Must be fun. On Minecraft right? I don't even play that.

Right now I'm just sitting around. Waiting for work.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Must be fun. On Minecraft right? I don't even play that.

Where else?

Besides, I really enjoy both Half Life and Portal, even though I never played either game before. The only experience I have with Half Life and Portal is through Minecraft. And yes, I have both guns.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So through 1337 h4x I got nVIDIA Shadowplay on my laptop. Only thing is, I need a GTX 675MX to actually use it because my GTX 675M isn't good enough for the Kepler architecture. And I don't have the money for a GTX 675MX.

54822.PNG

Damn it, nVIDIA.

Good morning everyone. I just woke up not too long ago.

How is everyone doing? Today nothing much will happen with me, work is going meh, one of my managers I think is trying to do something, he said I wasn't listening to things but what I know is that he is saying stuff that is not true.

Like he said he told me 5 times to roll up a matt? Well he only told me once and I did it right away, so I know that he is making that up.

Meh, work is meh. I want a job I would enjoy, I'm tired of these jobs that I have had. xD

siggeh163.png

How is everyone doing? Today nothing much will happen with me, work is going meh, one of my managers I think is trying to do something, he said I wasn't listening to things but what I know is that he is saying stuff that is not true.

It's been weeks since I communicated through my laptop, so guess where I'm at...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

It's been weeks since I communicated through my laptop, so guess where I'm at...

Well you definitely not there anymore, it's been a day basically. xD

So what's up everyone? I have to work today, and right now I have some free time and such.

Though I know I should do some things or whatever. xD But I'm glad I don't feel all that tired right now.

siggeh163.png

Over 100,000 posts in two years plus! If the count to a million topic would go at the same rate, we'd reach a million in no time :0!

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I feel so unattractive these days.

What's your opinion?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, my dog is on my bed

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I like hot chocolate a lot.

Your the opposite of unattractive :)  

• Brohoof 1

Character Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

BornPegasusSkylar_zpsd5c5718b.png

You are stardust that’s beaten the odds and combined perfectly.

You are both the moon you walk under and the ground you walk on.

You are a part of it all, neither big nor small.

I feel so unattractive these days.

What's your opinion?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, my dog is on my bed

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I like hot chocolate a lot.

The amount of reverse psychology and "I want attention" Syndrome is high in this post.

Also, I think you missed the picture thread. Its back down the street to the left.

Also, you're quite cute.. >.>

• Brohoof 6

7Crdz3K.png

o.o Decided to pop in here for the first time. Still a bit new and looking around the site still. How is everyone? Its 6 am over here and my room mate is watching a hip hop documentary XD, today is gonna be interesting.

0xIyoaJ.png

Created by WarriorShy!

The amount of reverse psychology and "I want attention" Syndrome is high in this post.

Also, I think you missed the picture thread. Its back down the street to the left.

Also, you're quite cute.. >.>

Lol you're cute.

I'm not offended by the text you posted to me, I think I'm just amazed that you can string words into sentences. With a 90's high schooler style.

Lol you're cute.

I'm not offended by the text you posted to me, I think I'm just amazed that you can string words into sentences. With a 90's high schooler style.

Also, if you don't like what a post says, you don't need to comment on it lol

Lol you're cute.

Also, if you don't like what a post says, you don't need to comment on it lol

>With a 90's High Schooler Style

:wacko:

Not sure if good thing or not.

I never said I didnt like it, cause I answered you anyway.  Invisotext ftw.

Im just being silly, brah. Wasn't trying to actually be offensive.

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

What's happening in here? Seems like some stuff has been. xD

I just woke up, I feel a bit tired, but I hope to wake up soon.

siggeh163.png

I'm in a LOLbrary again. Guess how my day has been.

I wouldn't know. xD I dunno how that stuff works.

My head hurts a little bit, I don't like it. I didn't expect to wake up with it hurting just a bit. xD

There are some times where it's very very minimal and I can hardly feel it, but other times it starts pounding for a short time, then it dies down. Hmm...

siggeh163.png