Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hey Times! Tell Mr.Johnson that we need more Aperture references here. In the meantime, I'll get Gordon.

Oh and thanks for the vid!

*slides along rail to external transportation device, and heads off to Black Mesa*

What about today? How are you all today?

Purty good. You? :3

I'm doing great, thanks! Listening to the sound of rain and relaxing :3 What are you up to?

I'm doing great, thanks! Listening to the sound of rain and relaxing :3 What are you up to?

Forums, Minecraft, music. :3 You know, just the usual. How was your week? I forgot: Did you have spring break too?

Edited by LatinoChurro

Forums, Minecraft, music. :3 You know, just the usual. How was your week? I forgot: Did you have spring break too?

Dare I ask, what the hell is spring break?

(By the way, bee breeding.)

Wait... Minecraft detected, that's not usual at all  :blink: Week was tough but amazing thanks to Titanfall :D I'm having spring break until next month, eeyup, weird but yeah, it's just like that. What did you do on spring break?

Dare I ask, what the hell is spring break?

(By the way, bee breeding.)

Basically, it's a (usually) week-long hiatus from school.

Wait... Minecraft detected, that's not usual at all  :blink: Week was tough but amazing thanks to Titanfall :D I'm having spring break until next month, eeyup, weird but yeah, it's just like that. What did you do on spring break?

Oh yeah lol. I haven't played Minecraft in a while. A long while. XD And my college doesn't give us spring break, unfortunately. :(

Basically, it's a (usually) week-long hiatus from school.

Oh yeah lol. I haven't played Minecraft in a while. A long while. XD And my college doesn't give us spring break, unfortunately. :(

Wait, you mean you have no spring break at all? Not before, not later? How do you survive every semester? :lol:

Edited by Bojo
  • Brohoof 1

Wait, you mean you have no spring break at all? Not before, not later? How do you survive every semester? :lol:

I know. :/ It sucks. But whatever. It's not that big of a deal to me. Fall-winter and winter-spring semesters are 16 weeks long. Summer semesters are 12 weeks long. I guess all the time between those semesters is enough.

Oh, that... We don't get that here.

Why? :c

I know. :/ It sucks. But whatever. It's not that big of a deal to me. Fall-winter and winter-spring semesters are 16 weeks long. Summer semesters are 12 weeks long. I guess all the time between those semesters is enough.

It should be enough indeed! I get a month vacation on winter and almost 3 month vacation on summer, and it is more than enough! How many months do your vacations last more or less?

It should be enough indeed! I get a month vacation on winter and almost 3 month vacation on summer, and it is more than enough! How many months do your vacations last more or less?

Probably less. I haven't actually counted them all up.

I was breeding bees.

Like, bees bees. These bees:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh! What mod is that?  :wacko:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh! What mod is that?

You expect me to list 130+ mods? Of course not; it'd take too long. All I can say that it's an FTB modpack (technically not given the video shows a developmental modpack unique to the server, but the video's also outdated).

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

You expect me to list 130+ mods? Of course not; it'd take too long. All I can say that it's an FTB modpack (technically not given the video shows a developmental modpack unique to the server, but the video's also outdated).

Yeah, modpack is what I meant. Forgive my noobishness. Why are you breeding bees anyways?