General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Sup folks. What games you been playing recently? 

For me it's been 'Death Effect'. I beat it twice in two hours.

Was fun though.:derp:

For me, it's been Brave Frontier on my iPad... I don't have my laptop, as I said before, don't judge me D:

Sup folks. What games you been playing recently?

For me it's been 'Death Effect'. I beat it twice in two hours.

Was fun though.:derp:

I'm going back into Spyro: A Hero's Tail

I forgot how frustrating that game was

Thebgm and level designs are awesom. But the story leaves something to be desired though :/

Erm... I don't really know... Anyways, I had gone bowling earlier today

Dude, you went bowling?!! Dude, I'm so jealous right now... All I had today was my two front teeth a presentation/speech on the cross, but I heard some weird presentations on some weird cultural topics... And yes, there was food and dancing involved.

Then I had my assembly class. And I thought integers was hard enough; actually, it's quite easy.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, you went bowling?!! Dude, I'm so jealous right now... All I had today was my two front teeth a presentation/speech on the cross, but I heard some weird presentations on some weird cultural topics... And yes, there was food and dancing involved.

Then I had my assembly class. And I thought integers was hard enough; actually, it's quite easy.

I see... Dunno what to think of this though @.@ * boops Ganny's nose with a bowling ball*

• Brohoof 1

I see... Dunno what to think of this though @.@ * boops Ganny's nose with a bowling ball*

I would imagine that would break his nose...

I would imagine that would break his nose...

I would imagine Bowltee with the ball in his mouth, and just struggling to lift it up.

Or somehow miraculously being able to hold it up and something happening to him that makes him lose it.

• Brohoof 2

I would imagine Bowltee with the ball in his mouth, and just struggling to lift it up.

Or somehow miraculously being able to hold it up and something happening to him that makes him lose it.

Or something akin to what happened to Jadefire... You know what I'm talking about, I'm sure, Ganny... :P

(edited)

Or something akin to what happened to Jadefire... You know what I'm talking about, I'm sure, Ganny...

There are a lot of theories behind that:

- His bladder was backed up for days. That doesn't sound healthy. Or comfortable.

- Tumour. That doesn't sound healthy. Or comfortable.

- Plant growth. That doesn't sound healthy. Or comfortable.

- Terrible gas. That doesn't sound healthy. Or comfortable.

- He ate something that's as big as a bowling ball, but wasn't a bowling ball. That doesn't sound healthy. Or comfortable.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1