General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

>wants to do something productive

>also wants to play vidya games

>cant decide which to do, even with a clear idea on which is more important

>chooses to just do nothing instead so neither win

I really need to figure out how the fuck I came to think that this is how you solve things and make decisions and then delete it from my being.

Edited by Miss H

7Crdz3K.png

>wants to do something productive

>also wants to play vidya games

>cant decide which to do, even with a clear idea on which is more important

>chooses to just do nothing instead so neither win

I really need to figure out how the fuck I came to think that this is how you solve things and make decisions and then delete it from my being.

It's called the typical human mind.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

It's called the typical human mind.

This is bullshit and whoever thought this was a good idea for the normal person needs to be fucking shot.

Just yesterday, I was marvelling and cursing human pattern recognition. Weird how things like that happen. Now can I go back to reading I Robot, even though it's not really reading and instead it's listening to the audiobook version because I find traditional reading to be tedious now?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

EDIT: i need to get over my fears...and relize everything is gonna be okay :/ i'm on A PONY forum. people like girly things here. they aren't hurting others over it. i should just CALM THE HELL DOWN...

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Delicious! What kind is it?

You are a cranberry walnut muffin :D I used to eat those xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Finally back from my trillion mile commute. Time to pass out. If anyone needs me, yell. I can tell that no familiar faces have been here yet...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>