General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

4 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

That's fine, slow and steady wins the race.

Or something, I never really understood that saying.

But it's also rather boring.

2 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Its nearly midnight.

Yeah, well, not tired enough to sleep yet.

Almost.

1 minute ago, (-_-) Panzysoldat said:

Other than the forums changing, today was pretty boring. Tomorrow will be better, but only for 2-3 hours.

Maybe.

45 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Back.

How it be?

Rick and Morty happened; was expecting Samurai Jack.

Then again, I'm like "ehh..."

41 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Slow.

Story of my life. Seriously, it takes me forever to understand things and display aptitude in said things, except for all the things I taught myself. I was 23 when I got my driver's license.

19 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Rick and Morty happened; was expecting Samurai Jack.

Then again, I'm like "ehh..."

Story of my life. Seriously, it takes me forever to understand things and display aptitude in said things, except for all the things I taught myself. I was 23 when I got my driver's license.

Huh

12 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

And the other half of my eternal dilemma: explaining myself to others.

XD

sorry bout that

well, im off to bed, see you tomorrow hopefully.

Boop, it still seems the avatars are tiny as meh, I mean really, are they not going to make them bigger or are we going to be stuck with these small avatars??

Also I haven't been here in a while, I have tried to look in here to post, but my internet is so bad more than half the time I can't load ANYTHING so... I end up not being able to post.

Anyway, who is here at this time of morning?

Hey I just watched To Where and Back Again and my favorite part was when Starlight said changelings took "Princess Twilight and her friends" to Discord and he had a look on his face that said "I don't really care" but when she said her friends,Discord's head snapped up and he said "THEY TOOK FLUTTERSHY!?".I just think it was really sweet how much he cares for Fluttershy.

This place was busting with activity after the software upgrade, now it seems to have died down a bit.

Storms last night, but where I am they weren't bad at all. Heavy but not bad. Time for another long day at work. 4 more days until my next day off, then 4 days until my mini-mini vacation and stuff like that. And 2 months until my actual vacation! I need to save up some more money though... Heh.

3 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

This place was busting with activity after the software upgrade, now it seems to have died down a bit.

Storms last night, but where I am they weren't bad at all. Heavy but not bad. Time for another long day at work. 4 more days until my next day off, then 4 days until my mini-mini vacation and stuff like that. And 2 months until my actual vacation! I need to save up some more money though... Heh.

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

My life has become very mundane, so I've got, like, nothing to post.

Hello anyways.

This vid is an accurate representation of what's happened over the past few days.