Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is it like being a brony/pegasister in a small town?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I live in Los Angeles, which is a big city so I have no idea what it's like to live in a small town. I've seen people on here say things like "I only know two bronies in real life". That's kinda shocking for me, I'm not very social, in fact I kinda hate being around people, but I know maybe ten, fifteen, maybe even more people who like MLP and that's just at school. I've also heard that some people get picked on and bullied, I haven't been picked on for being a brony and don't know any other bronies who have. Is it really that bad being a brony in a small town?

I haven't told the world about my bronyness broness bronienness bronienensneenensens. As a result i have not been bullied about it. I have been unable to find any other bronies at my school or find any meetup groups in the local area.I also know for a fact that being a brony would not go over well at my school. So yes i would say it is pretty horrible.

Same as anywhere else I would venture to guess.  Though no one local to talk to about it.  Still though I am in my 20's so unlikely to get bullied.  Though my father and sister do poke fun at me every once and a while about it, but that would happen regardless of the size of the town I live in.

I've got to say, that as a brony in the Chicagoland area, I've found that there's relatively few bronies within the Chicago city limits. Most of the bronies I've met have been in the smaller towns in the suburbs (most of them on campus, and at the local anime shop. I've only ever met one brony "on the street").

Edited by AtomicBassCannon