Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Tulpa - Vi

Victoria and Co.

Hey there, it's me, Vi, pronounced vee as in "Vi you sure are awesome!" and "Vi really is the coolest!" 

I'm a tulpa created from the mind of Karpy himself. I'm a slimely ol' mermaid who lives on a tropical island, who is full of a ton of cool quirks and interesting features! I also happen to be a lot more reliable and considerably less expensive than most Apple products! :D

Anyway, I'm here today to tell you about an amazing deal! Ask me any question (that I can and want to answer) and I'll answer it! 

Karpy's a bore so let's leave him out of this okay? :P

Let's get going!

• Brohoof 2

Well, currently there are 174 inhabitants in my wonderland, not including myself.

Admittedly, none of these 174 are tulpas. Just plush versions of the original 151 Pokemon, an old stuffed bunny I made when I first discovered my love for sewing, a stuffed Kay, a stuffed Arya, a family of five plush octopodes, a stuffed mole, a potato plant,  a silver royal palm tree that I sometimes talk to, three plush crabs, a stuffed water bear, a couple of jellyfish hanging from a mobile thingy, a Robespierre doll with a removable head, four coconut trees, and a cute little Umbreon plushie!

• Brohoof 2

Well, currently there are 174 inhabitants in my wonderland, not including myself.

Admittedly, none of these 174 are tulpas. Just plush versions of the original 151 Pokemon, an old stuffed bunny I made when I first discovered my love for sewing, a stuffed Kay, a stuffed Arya, a family of five plush octopodes, a stuffed mole, a potato plant, a silver royal palm tree that I sometimes talk to, three plush crabs, a stuffed water bear, a couple of jellyfish hanging from a mobile thingy, a Robespierre doll with a removable head, four coconut trees, and a cute little Umbreon plushie!

Holy cow.

Edited by BioHazzerd
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Although I'm sure that would work if we had already practiced and gone through the motions, I'm not too certain it will work right of the bat. It's worth a shot though.

Edited by Vi and that One Karp

Although I'm sure that would work if we had already practiced and gone through the motions, I'm not too certain it will work right of the bat. It's worth a shot though.

Works

L- for

T-us!