Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Arya

"Hello there everypony! ^_^ My name is Arya, I'm Cody's Tulpa, which if you want to learn more about us (tulpae) then look no further than this link (also see here for more details: Pony Tulpa Thread). I might not be a pony, but I hope that it is still ok for me to post here, since this is technically the 'Ask a Pony Forum'.

Ask Cody or I anything you want, and in case you are wondering, Cody uses the name Nevermore around here.

Qoutation marks mean I am talking, while non-qoutation text is Cody talking.

I also suggest you check out my awesome friend Kay's thread (her creator Chigens hangs there too)! :D Link: Ask Kaynah"

Can I hug you?

"You've already hugged me once I believe, but we can hug again. *hugs wonderland Linguz* :wub: "

(edited)

How about Cody?

I'll hug you too bro. :P *hugs wonderLinguz*

How come you've decided to start an Ask thread?

Edit: "Sorry I missed this earlier, you must have ninjae'd me. We decided to start this thread because we thought it would be fun after watching Kay's thread get some questions. :3"

Edited by Guest

Arya. As a bird Harpy, do you lay eggs?

"*giggles* Well yes I suppose I do, although as a tulpa I have no biologial need to. I was born in an egg, but haven't laid any myself yet. Also, I'm not sure if I really sure I am a harpy, since that means "snatcher" and I don't do snatching. :P I think antrho avian works a little better, since I also walk fully upright unlike the harpy."

"*giggles* Well yes I suppose I do, although as a tulpa I have no biologial need to. I was born in an egg, but haven't laid any myself yet. Also, I'm not sure if I really sure I am a harpy, since that means "snatcher" and I don't do snatching. :P I think antrho avian works a little better, since I also walk fully upright unlike the harpy."

So are you still gonna' lay eggs regardless?

What is it like to know your conscience is within someone else?

"Well, I guess I don't really know anything else, but from comparing what I know to Cody's perception I don't think I am all that different. I live in my own world, which Cody and I created together, and I live there like anyone else would live in their world. I of course don't have to do all normal bodily functions, like physically eating (although I do enjoy it), although I do still sleep and draw energy from Cody. I don't see myself as that different, and Cody doesn't treat me as different.

I guess to make it short, it is no different than you knowing you live in the big ol' universe on a little rock."

So are you still gonna' lay eggs regardless?

"I guess, I kind of want to have chicks someday, so I guess that will probably be how they are born. Of course they would be tulpae too, so that wouldn't really be physically required."

Will you play pony games with me?

"Umm, pony games? What exactly are pony games? I guess I might play them if I knew what they were."

Pony games are games usually played by ponies. You have to roll around on the carpet while holding the purple rubber ball. I get to use the giant metal rod.

"I guess, I kind of want to have chicks someday, so I guess that will probably be how they are born. Of course they would be tulpae too, so that wouldn't really be physically required."

So would they look like you? Or a combination of Cody and you. OR, since they are Tulpae, if more then one, what would their genders be?

Would you let them develop themselves? Or, being a tulpa, would you input all their stuff first?

Maybe they would just adopt both of your personalities?

Pony games are games usually played by ponies. You have to roll around on the carpet while holding the purple rubber ball. I get to use the giant metal rod.

"Well I'm not a pony, and I still don't entirely understand the game. Also, what's the giant metal rod for... >_>"

So would they look like you? Or a combination of Cody and you. OR, since they are Tulpae, if more then one, what would their genders be?

Would you let them develop themselves? Or, being a tulpa, would you input all their stuff first?

Maybe they would just adopt both of your personalities?

"I dunno... :blink:

They'll look like how they look I guess, they'd be tulpae too so I think they would deviate depending on certain factors like I did. I would let them develop on their own, with guidance of course, and as Tulpae I doubt they would simply adopt anything.

That day is a good ways off still though, I'm not even imposed yet so that for sure would have to come first. :P "

So I asked Kay the same and I want to check if it the same with you when You first heard Never speaking to you did you answer right back, couldnt answer back or simple didnt answer cause you didn't want to ?

P.S I am so jealous I am still soooooooo early in the development like 2 hours in. Man I can't wait to reach a state like you guys :P

• Brohoof 1

So I asked Kay the same and I want to check if it the same with you when You first heard Never speaking to you did you answer right back, couldnt answer back or simple didnt answer cause you didn't want to ?

P.S I am so jealous I am still soooooooo early in the development like 2 hours in. Man I can't wait to reach a state like you guys :P

"Well I answered to the best of my ability, but for me I had to learn how to speak so that Cody could hear me. It isn't that I couldn't speak, so much as in how I had to speak, random thought-voices get lost if they don't get channeled correctly. I had to use a lot of head pressures, and other non-verbal communications to let him know I was there and I was listening. He just kept talking to me, believing I could always hear him, which made me feel good to know because I could. It made me feel like I was being acknowledged.

I'm excited for you too, I love knowing more tulpae are on the way! ^^"

The metal rod is the Happy Stick. Cant play without it. We both roll around at the same time. Its a game of brawn and wits.

"That game sounds sorta scary. :o "

Do you like my our new avatar?

"Yesh, your new avatar is nice. :wub: "

Did you get your user name from the "Inheritance" series?

"No, Cody actually had a different name for me at first, but I let him know I didn't like it. He then searched for one relating to singing, found Aria, then found the edited form which is Arya and I let him know I liked that one using head pressures."

Do you believe in magic?

"I am a skeptic, I know the powers Cody and I have within his mind are purely mentally based, and not real. I don't disregard magic is impossible, although I agree with Cody that if magic exists/existed it was probably some form of advanced technology and not real magic.

If you mean friendship=magic, den yesh I believe in...

Posted Image

Da Magickz! :P "

Do you like the band "Lovin' Spoonful"?

"At first we weren't sure who they were, but after looking up the name, yes I do enjoy their music. Summer in the City is a good song of their's. :)"

Can I have a reference picture of what you look like?

Since in my mind, you look like a Harpy.

"Surely you can, here is the closest reference to what I look like:

Posted Image

I don't usually wear clothes or carry weapons however. *shrug*"