Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

After a little bit of discussion, we came to the conclusion that making an all-inclusive “Ask a Staffer” thread would be a great opportunity for members to get to know our team! 

How it works:  Anyone may simply ask a question in here, no matter the subject (so long as it remains appropriate of course) and a random staff member will come around to answer you.  The questions can be serious, fun, pertain to certain individual staff members, whatever!  All in the name of getting more familiar with our hard-working staff members.  There’s no telling who’ll be the one to answer your question, as it will simply be answered by whoever is available at the time.

Here is a very handy index of each staffer:

https://mlpforums.com/staff/

• Brohoof 17

Can I carry my guns in public without getting arrested in MLPForums?

Yes, but we recommend that you

. But, you know... if you really want to.
  • Brohoof 4

*Clears throat* Do you guys know the number of the universe?

that's silly. Everypony knows that the number of the universe is 42

• Brohoof 5

Do you guys like bananas?

Oh... umm... I don't really... uh... I don't really want to answer that... umm...

• Brohoof 2

OCDcord gon' and attacked your topic. Since a core goal of this is to -get to know- the staff, I figured having a simple differentiation of mods from admins on the list there can help the newbie people out. A wall of names would look rather ugly after a while once all of us got added :3

There’s no telling who’ll be the one to answer your question, as it will simply be answered by whoever is available at the time.

So in other words, I'll end up answering half the questions.

Do you guys like bananas?

img-1428455-1-celestia_eating_a_banana_b

• Brohoof 5

Why is Evilshy so evil?

When he was a young lad, he once ran out of toilet paper.  I imagine it was quite a traumatic experience.

• Brohoof 9

Why is Evilshy so evil?

He's trying to hide his cutesy and adorable interior behind a caustic and evil exterior. He may have all of you fooled, but I know that the true Evilshy isn't evil at all.

• Brohoof 3

I heard Evilshy is a beautiful butterfly whose wings are made of grace. Is this true?

tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbozzn.gif

What is the official stance on the website regarding drunk [or otherwise intoxicated] posting?

As long as you don't break any other rules, whatever. I did a drunk blog post a few months ago tongue.png.

• Brohoof 1

Where is the ask thread for Key Gear?

I would like to know if he's okay with being smacked repeatedly with a wet fish

Not sure. @@Key Gear, go make an ask thread so we can index you, and people can bother you img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 3

You can pick 3 other staffers for your zombie apocalypse survival group, who do you pick?

NewCalamity: Weapons expert.

Artemis: Speed fighter.

Key Gear: Guy who dies first.

• Brohoof 1

You can pick 3 other staffers for your zombie apocalypse survival group, who do you pick?

Zoop, to beat the crap out of them.

Evilshy, to help Zoop beat the crap out of them.

Swoop, because he lives in Australia so that makes him tuff and stuff. Plus his accent is rad.

:3

• Brohoof 1