Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Challenge me to do a lets play!

Claire Alsguard

I'm a little bored and im looking for a New game to do a Lets play of... and no im not mimicing Bearshi here... but if i im i am very sorry then but the only thing i will mimic is this

UserName:

Game:

System:

Rateing:

Why?:

Also i will tell you the game systems i can do are

Xbox360

Ps2 Emu

Ps1 Emu

Snes Emu

Nes Emu

GBA Emu

Ds Emu

Game Cube Emu(Well give me a link to a download of it... and please make sure there are no Viruis's)

Sorry i got no Ps3. Also i can do any Pc Game as long as you can provide a Safe Download Link...

One More thing i will Accept All games and Roms and Rom Hacks

Well, it's not really a challenge, I've done live streams before.

(You really need more consoles though xD)

Game: Wolfenstein 3D

System: SNES Emu

Rating: M (Not originally rated, assuming it's M comparing it to Doom)

Why:

It's a classic, nothing like playing an older FPS and shooting up Nazi's and the boss fight of MechaHitler and Himself.  The game is entertaining, and was revolutionary for its time.

(edited)

Sorry Rainbow Dashey i'm unable to do Wolfenstein 3D because im unable to find a Working Rom of it again im very Sorry the game looked Epic too Q-Q but if you can find a working Rom i'll still do the game.. but other then that Please Suggest another game for me to do a Let's play of due to the fact that all the rom's of Wolfenstein 3D i find don't work..

Edited by SolarisFonFabre

Oh boy, let's see you try THIS. If you're unable to do it, it's cool. Just throwing this out there.

Username: Seraphim

Game: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (The first one)

System: Xbox (Backwards compatible on Xbox 360)/PC

Rating: T

Why?: One of the most awesome stealth games that I have ever played. Should be a kick in the pants, because stealth is awesome if you do it right.

Seraphim,DXSilverX and Rainbow Dashey Those games shall be done gladly but i will to Crash First because im a mass Crash fan then  i shall do your's Seraphim then last but not least i shall do Doom... oooohhh im gonna love doing Doom.. but while doing these games i will be doing my Let's Play of My Little Pony Rpg Elements of Harmony too so i shall post vids up slowly but surely

I demand a full walkthrough of My Little Pony:  Pinkie Pie's Party for the Nintendo DS.

100 percent completion split screen pony party action.

• Brohoof 4

You want a challenge?

Game: Any Civilization game (you might have one of them?), play a duel game against Gandhi on hard mode. I dare you.

System: PC

Rating: T

Why?: Because Gandhi threatening you with Nuclear weaponry is always a laugh. (Sorry, no download link.)

I demand a full walkthrough of My Little Pony:  Pinkie Pie's Party for the Nintendo DS.

100 percent completion split screen pony party action.

Gladly Crispy,Spess those games shall be done... just give me a Little time then i'll post the first video.. also i wanna know something you guys i heard there was gonna be a Pony Hack of Chrono Trigger is this true? and if it is please give me a link

i heard there was gonna be a Pony Hack of Chrono Trigger is this true? 

Dunno about the hack, but I know some people have made some pretty nice YTPMV's using Chrono Trigger and our colorful equines.

If only...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

MedicShy and Dark your games shall be done and i'll gladly join you on team Fortress 2 medicshy just pm me a link to the site.. and i will beat i wanna be the guy gaiden.. smile.png

Also i won't be doing these till the next week because i share the comp i use with my dad so it's gonna take a little time to do them

UserName: Pigeon

Game: GIVE UP

System: PC

Rateing: Not applicable

Why?: Because it's the hardest game in history. Yes, it overtakes Twilight VS Walking.

(edited)

okay okay your on Pigeon but i think that the hardest made game could be My Little Pony RPG Elements of Harmony because of the Karken on it and plus all the cheap Status Effects on it.

Also i got very very bad news..Pigeon,Queen,Spess,Seraphim, when i got the games you wanted me to do let's plays of they made my comp crash.. i'm not blaming anyone here.. so im gonna change my list of systems i can do im removeing Xbox360,and Ps2 for some odd reason my comp can't play them im Extremly Sorry guys please change the game you want me to do.

Pigeon senice i can't do yours here's a new game i'll do for ya