Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Art Dump

HowlDash23

It's been a while since I've done one of these. xD Now I just want to note that most of these probably aren't proportioned right.  I was aiming for trying to go for my own style of drawing them.

Used: Pen and colored pencil

post-4816-0-69862500-1365872279_thumb.jpg

post-4816-0-99890300-1365872597_thumb.jpg

post-4816-0-79081000-1365872841_thumb.jpg

Edited by HowlDash23
  • Brohoof 5

Those are tons of fun. I love the messy and chaotic style! You would probably get more comments if you used the little image insert for your pics.

Thank you! And I was going to use that option but I was worried it would take up too much space. I'll go in again and test it out, see how it looks. :D

Those aren't bad dude! What sort of medium do you use? I don't think you need to "aim" for your own style, just draw and it should come naturally.

Thank you! ^__^ And as for the medium I used for these, a pen and some colored pencils. Hope that answered your question. And thanks for the advice!

They are Awesome! Its always good to find your own Pony drawing style. I agree with MyLittlePonyTales, it is a Natural occurrence. Other than that... Its Great, Keep up the good work!

Thank you! ^__^ And thanks again everypony for the feedback! Helps me get that extra push to inspiration and not thinking too much on style and just let it come at it's own pace. Onwards and upwards! ALLONS-Y! :)

• Brohoof 1

WOW..... nice draws , but i suggest you to not make the eyes to large , i know you want it to be cute , but if you want to do it , you must clear the sketches first , and i prefer you to use pencil , or mechanic pencil to do it wink.png

(edited)

WOW..... nice draws , but i suggest you to not make the eyes to large , i know you want it to be cute , but if you want to do it , you must clear the sketches first , and i prefer you to use pencil , or mechanic pencil to do it img-1366784-1-wink.png

Thanks! And yeaahh I've noticed I seem to have a habit of making their eyes much bigger than they should be sometimes. xD; Also I understand the problem of using this medium.  It can make things a bit more difficult in cleaning up and such.  I just like to switch it up a bit with mediums but I am heading back to give the pencil some more attention.

Edited by HowlDash23

They all look really great! I love the messyness in your style :)

You should upload some more stuff here, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would love to see it!

They all look really great! I love the messyness in your style smile.png

You should upload some more stuff here, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would love to see it!

Thanks! ^^ I shall try and most more of my art stuff on here in the future.  Which will help remind me I need to give this account some more love. xD;