Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Second Shot with Pony Art (Rarity)

Undyne

Well, this is my second attempt of drawing art of the pony, so here you go. I don't color, or even attempt to shade.

third_time_s_the_charm_by_rainbowt96-d61

To be honest, the mane is the worst part for me, due to it being so swirly and such. The left backleg looks disproportional to the right one too... What do you all think?

• Brohoof 3

I have a little of constructive criticism... The left back leg is disproportional to the right and is floating... Her body and front hooves are kinda big compared to the back and her horn is a little small... Other than that you did a good job :D

• Brohoof 1

hey, cool drawing!

neat work, especially for a second try in pony art... I gotta agree with Nayru in her points, but I´m sure you´ll handle that well in your next piece of art. Looking out for it!

The position looks really cute, btw xD

• Brohoof 2

You had trouble with the mane? That's actually the best looking part of the picture IMO.

It's already been said, but the legs are a little disproportional, and her horn's kind of scrawny. Nice sketch though.

I have a little of constructive criticism... The left back leg is disproportional to the right and is floating... Her body and front hooves are kinda big compared to the back and her horn is a little small... Other than that you did a good job biggrin.png

Does it really? I didn't see this until now... Well, now I know what to change up next time. Thanks!

hey, cool drawing!

neat work, especially for a second try in pony art... I gotta agree with Nayru in her points, but I´m sure you´ll handle that well in your next piece of art. Looking out for it!

The position looks really cute, btw xD

Thanks! I just happened to think of one pose, and then my memory went to suit after that.