Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm drawing your OC's [CLOSED]

Motion Spark

well here you go mostion here are my oc's and here are ther names Acelynn, Miss Lullaby, and Stephano

Acelynn

post-7469-0-57985900-1369420786_thumb.jpg

Miss Lullaby

post-7469-0-17837400-1369420829_thumb.jpg

Stephano

post-7469-0-67861000-1369420743_thumb.jpg

you can do any one that you like it's up to you. good luck

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here you go mostion here are my oc's and here are ther names Acelynn, Miss Lullaby, and Stephano

Acelynn

Miss Lullaby

Stephano

you can do any one that you like it's up to you. good luck

I picked Stephano, IMO, is the best looking of your OC's, for me is easier to draw stallions and also, he gave me the idea to do something pretty creative haha.

I hope that you like him, he's on the first page

Just a question, if submissions are closed, will you ever do another one of these? I ask because I find your pictures amazing and I would have liked one myself

(edited)
I picked Stephano, IMO, is the best looking of your OC's, for me is easier to draw stallions and also, he gave me the idea to do something pretty creative haha.

So what kind of black magic do you use to draw? That paint trail doesn't seem like to be drawn by human. Or... I KNOW IT! You use the brohoof people give to you as an offering to the demon of art! D:

post-10241-0-51903500-1367641144.jpg

Nice blonde mane by the way. :3
Edited by Sky Warden

Just a question, if submissions are closed, will you ever do another one of these? I ask because I find your pictures amazing and I would have liked one myself

nope, submissions are closed yes, but I'm delivering what it's left. Sadly, I'm not opening another thread again because I want to start on taking commissions.

Thank you for liking my art though. much appreciated :)

So what kind of black magic do you use to draw? That paint trail doesn't seem like to be drawn by human. Or... I KNOW IT! You use the brohoof people give to you as an offering to the demon of art! D:

Nice blonde mane by the way. :3

what? of course it wasn't drawn by a human you silly, I'm Motion Spark :)

what? of course it wasn't drawn by a human you silly, I'm Motion Spark smile.png

I want to learn to draw. What I need now is a nice tutorial for dummies. XD

I've tried to draw, and for Celestia's sake! I can't draw a freaking mane to save my life! D:<

I want to learn to draw. What I need now is a nice tutorial for dummies. XD

I've tried to draw, and for Celestia's sake! I can't draw a freaking mane to save my life! D:<

ow dude, what can I say.. :x

I'm not the best teacher to teach these kind of things, but I really haven't seen anything you've drawn before

(edited)

post-7469-0-22916400-1369848720.png

Well thanks @Motion Spark you did a realy good job on Stephano i realy like it and im not just saying that.

and the drawing that you requested from me will be done in a few days.

and thanks again. ;)

Edited by Mr.Brony

attachicon.gifpost-5888-0-10756700-1369799447_thumb.png

Well thanks @Motion Spark you did a realy good job on Stephano i realy like it and im not just saying that.

and the drawing that you requested from me will be done in a few days.

and thanks again. wink.png

I'm really glad that you like it Mr. Brony, you have drawn so much for me and I had to return the favor, it was my pleasure ;)

Stephano was a little time damanding, he has a lot of accesories haha

ow dude, what can I say.. :x

I'm not the best teacher to teach these kind of things, but I really haven't seen anything you've drawn before

That's because everything I draw is an immaterial object which has no shape. XD

I'm learning to draw right now. I got a picture of nice pony anatomy couple days ago. :3

(edited)

Well as long as you still have slots open I'd be more then happy to have my OC drawn by one of the most talented artists on the forums I know of smile.png. Seriously though you are talented and you should definitely take this somewhere. No doubt. I'm not even just being nice, your artist skills are admirable in all ways. And your just highly talented, never stop drawing ever? Ok? smile.png.

Anyways. Onto the request.

Name of OC: Zygen(Ponysona)

Picture:

Cutie mark: Its two 8th notes tied together, thats it tongue.png.

Pose: Um, honestly I'm terrible with deciding poses, anything you want really, if you really want some suggestion maybe since hes a shy pony a shy pose? I don't even know tongue.png.

Point of view: I guess a 3/4 view or whatever works really, 3/4 I think normally looks the best overall

I don't care if hes casting magic, doesn't have to be, I guess depends on if it makes sense or not to you, I don't care if you do or not really tongue.png.

Good luck, hopefully I make it in time and get in! I'd love to see you do some art of my OC before you start doing commissions and such. And good luck with your commissions and all that once you do start them! Your super talented, so I don't have really any doubts, so yeah smile.png.

yup yup! I've picked you! I've never drawn a stallion with a pointy snout, in fact everything about him is pointy, pointy ears, horn and snout. Hope you liked him and I hope he looks shy and unconfortable enough :3

@@WingMcCallister, thank you Wing! :)

That's because everything I draw is an immaterial object which has no shape. XD

I'm learning to draw right now. I got a picture of nice pony anatomy couple days ago. :3

sweet man! you have to start from somewhere, I really want to see something you've done, who knows you might discover a new talent of yours lol.

Edited by Motion Spark

yup yup! I've picked you! I've never drawn a stallion with a pointy snout, in fact everything about him is pointy, pointy ears, horn and snout. Hope you liked him and I hope he looks shy and unconfortable enough :3

Seriously, have you ever heard about elf?

sweet man! you have to start from somewhere, I really want to see something you've done, who knows you might discover a new talent of yours lol.

I hope so. XD

But please don't blame me if you go blind after seeing one of my evil work. >:3

• 4 weeks later...

wow I let this thread die without any updates! and there was one spot left, I didn't forget about it and...

@@SparkBrony, congratulations! your OC has been picked to be the last random request of this thread.

And thank you everypony for your support, encouragement and words, I'm quite proud of these little ones in the first post. This thread served it's purpose and it's time to say goodbye :)

Wow, thanks @@Motion Spark! (even though it was completely random). I am so excited to see what it looks like when you're done! biggrin.png

(btw, your sig seriously lags my browser tongue.png)

.___.

b-but. b-but your drawing is ready lol, it's on the first page. I guess you didn't knew, once I do I request I post it in the first page :P 

check the first post of the thread and look at the last drawing :P

.___.

b-but. b-but your drawing is ready lol, it's on the first page. I guess you didn't knew, once I do I request I post it in the first page tongue.png

check the first post of the thread and look at the last drawing tongue.png

Well, I'm stupid, aren't I? :P

IT LOOKS GORGEOUS! :D Thanks so much! You are a really awesome artist. Too bad this request shop's closed, I'd have you do my other OC. :)

~SparkBrony