Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm drawing your OC's [CLOSED]

Motion Spark

I love your art, it's so beautiful and soooo crisp *gasp* I dunno why would you want to trade with me >.>

yours are obviously better.

Ah I wouldn't say better, just a different kind of style. Some people say they really like my style and there are some who don't like it.

I like yours because it's well done, like the show, but I can see you add a lot more motion to your art. Plus you also go to the effort of shading yours, which adds more depth.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Motion Spark

The design on the tarot card being that pic i just uploaded. Maybe I'm not speaking articulately so I'm going to dumb it down for myself, and you can tell me where i'm confusing yo: I want the cutie mark to be the back of a tarot card, so a black rectangle and the design on so said card being a red Bridget's Knot (which is the upside down triangle picture, just red coloured.)

Does that make any more sense or are we reading from two different books here???

EDIT: Im really sorry I confuzed you, I didnt mean to be so cryptic and I hope I didnt cause any undue amount of stress or issues

Edited by Doc Ginger

Ah I wouldn't say better, just a different kind of style. Some people say they really like my style and there are some who don't like it.

I like yours because it's well done, like the show, but I can see you add a lot more motion to your art. Plus you also go to the effort of shading yours, which adds more depth.

true that, though these are very "quick" drawings, they usually take me 45 minutes or so, and they are kind of sloppy, while your art is much more cleaner and crisp, I love crispness :)

anyways, this is my dA if you are curious about other stuff that I have done. http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com/

I don't mean to bother you, I know you are a busy stallion. I was just wondering if you will tell us if you've done our renderings or do we just keep checking back. Thank you again.

sorry for taking so long, life and stuff you know :)

I'm sketching both Flame Dancer and Steel Accord :)

Those artages look really good. smile.png Good luck with getting through the list. I'm sure it will be a fun and worthwhile challenge in the end. smile.png

sometimes is fun, sometimes is stressing XD

sometimes is fun, sometimes is stressing XD

I am incapable of drawing anything but scribbles, so I don't really know what it's like to make art (aside from writing) for others, but I'm sure there can be stress at times depending on the people in question. lol 

Sir, I would be extremely grateful if you could do my own OC Midnight Seeker (http://mlpforums.com/topic/32943-disciples-of-nightmare-moon-my-orginal-characters/).

His Djinn are small formless spirits of air and fire, and sometimes dance around him. Dancer (his spider) is a skinny little beastie with long legs. She's a tap-dancer.

Seeker is most likely to be reading a grimoire of dark magic with an eager grin on his face. Djinn would be above him, waiting patiently for any instructions he might give.

@@Motion Spark, uhm... excuse me, but do I get the slot? Just wondering. I posted yesterday and I saw that you added some more people. I've added the details as well. Thanks. smile.png

if you happen to be within the 30 limit, which I doubt, then I must oblige. But if you don't, you have the possibility to get the request. It may happen, it may not happen.

if you happen to be within the 30 limit, which I doubt, then I must oblige. But if you don't, you have the possibility to get the request. It may happen, it may not happen.

I saw that you added some people who requested after me. Maybe I'm just wrong and they actually have requested before, but that didn't sounds like so. I posted here and I added the details here.

Sorry if it sounds rushing. I don't mean so. I just love your art very much. :lol:

I saw that you added some people who requested after me. Maybe I'm just wrong and they actually have requested before, but that didn't sounds like so. I posted here and I added the details here.

Sorry if it sounds rushing. I don't mean so. I just love your art very much. laugh.png

if you meant Jolteon and Steel Accord, they posted on the second page or third page if I recall correctly, I just asked them to fix some mistakes in their posts and they did.

if you meant Jolteon and Steel Accord, they posted on the second page or third page if I recall correctly, I just asked them to fix some mistakes in their posts and they did.

No. Zygen and SparkBrony. Have you accepted them? Well, I think you haven't. Sorry. :blush:

Well, I think I can wait. Just want to remind you that I requested. I understand that people are busy these days. I'm also busy working with some pony authors at the moment. :P

No. Zygen and SparkBrony. Have you accepted them? Well, I think you haven't. Sorry. blush.png

Well, I think I can wait. Just want to remind you that I requested. I understand that people are busy these days. I'm also busy working with some pony authors at the moment. tongue.png

well well well, we have an anxious pony right there...calm down, I haven't accepted them, anything that it's not listed on the first page is a lie, so don't worry.

well well well, we have an anxious pony right there...calm down, I haven't accepted them, anything that it's not listed on the first page is a lie, so don't worry.

Thank you. :)

Uhm... do you think the pose is kinda ridiculous? Some artists said it's very hard, but they didn't tell me more than that.

Thank you. smile.png

Uhm... do you think the pose is kinda ridiculous? Some artists said it's very hard, but they didn't tell me more than that.

then these artists need to practice more, that pose is not impossible, it may be a bit of a challenge to make but I can pull it off.

sorry for taking so long, life and stuff you know I'm sketching both Flame Dancer and Steel Accord

PLEASE! Take your time. I understand, and it's not like you are being payed for this. You're doing it out of the generosity of your own heart. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" remember?

then these artists need to practice more, that pose is not impossible, it may be a bit of a challenge to make but I can pull it off.

Motion Spark, Equestria's most unconquerable artist! What's that?! Can't draw a super-saiyan griffon fighting a robot dragon whilst standing atop a mountain to use as inspiration for the background? NONSENSE!

- snip -

- snip -

- snip -

y'all requests are ready go check the first page :)

and now I finished the first 23 requests that I originaly was meant to make. I'll take a small break from requests to work on some personal projects of mine. Don't worry, it will be very short :P

However I'll be updating the list with the upcoming requests :D

y'all requests are ready go check the first page smile.png

and now I finished the first 23 requests that I originaly was meant to make. I'll take a small break from requests to work on some personal projects of mine. Don't worry, it will be very short tongue.png

However I'll be updating the list with the upcoming requests biggrin.png

OH MY GOD SO MUCH YES.

I have been waiting a whole year to get a really good picture done of Flame's Bio And now I finally got one. Thank you so so so so so so so much for making this biggrin.png

OH MY GOD SO MUCH YES.

I have been waiting a whole year to get a really good picture done of Flame's Bio And now I finally got one. Thank you so so so so so so so much for making this biggrin.png

I just edited the post again, because I left in blank a spot in Flame Dancer's mane, please download the image now, because the previous one has a mistake.

And it's saddening that you had to wait a full year to have a decent artwork of your OC :(

maybe learn how to draw? :/

I just edited the post again, because I left in blank a spot in Flame Dancer's mane, please download the image now, because the previous one has a mistake.

And it's saddening that you had to wait a full year to have a decent artwork of your OC sad.png

maybe learn how to draw? :/

I will do that right now. And I know...I don't know why I haven't hunted someone down.

I have tried...I'm just really bad at it and I never get around to practicing. I want to get a tablet and draw while i'm watching movies or something...I really want to start doing it more often.

Hey again, I decided to post here cuz I was wondering.

I posted back in page 2 or something about a request a while back. Im assuming you missed it or something, since I didn't get any reply from it as I can recall.

Its all fine if you missed/denied it. I just needed a reply.

@@Motion Spark,

SWEET CELESTIA YEEEEES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! SirPonyLancelot may do good vectoring, but your version is gonna be my new default! I PRAY to be a fraction as badass as you've depicted me! Also, you do a good job in general, I can tell what everypony else's style or character traits were just by looking at them. A good quality of the characters on the show is a very indicative appearance and you capture that perfectly. 

(edited)

I will do that right now. And I know...I don't know why I haven't hunted someone down.

I have tried...I'm just really bad at it and I never get around to practicing. I want to get a tablet and draw while i'm watching movies or something...I really want to start doing it more often.

I survived many years drawing in the computer before winning my tablet which is extremelly minimal XD...but I guess that doesn't help at all happy.png

Hey again, I decided to post here cuz I was wondering.

I posted back in page 2 or something about a request a while back. Im assuming you missed it or something, since I didn't get any reply from it as I can recall.

Its all fine if you missed/denied it. I just needed a reply.

oh my goodness! ohmy.png I'm really sorry, I'm very sure I quoted your post with many things that I didn't understand. if I didn't I'm sorry I'm doing it again.

I would say the same thing as Pinkazoid, since you are quite filled right now.

In the meantime tho, I still would like to ask to draw this pony for me in one of the other waves.

Desc is below.

- Zeta is his name.

Here's a pic of him. Sorry its not in a good quality tho ;^;

- His cutie mark of course is a Z but with those 2 curved edge things that are in the letter Zeta.

- I say pose wise just standing while looking in some other direction instead of the camera.

- From the point of view I just would say the front right side is facing toward.

- No pegasus

- No unicorn.

- If you look only at the pic, the white oval spot on his tail is actually a hole.

Also, Zeta never smiles and never shows any expression on his face. Just telling you so you wouldnt get an idea by putting a happy face on him.

I didn't understand your pose or point of view, also, I find them to be a bit contradictory. The reference is really bad TBH and LQ, I can't tell if he has ears, or they are just very pointy, also the "hole" in the tail is quite strange. horses tails are made out of hair, so I was wondering if his tail is curved in a way that made it look that there is a hole in it.

And I can't tell if he has that "white" part of his eyes or not. If you clear my doubts, you'll have slot # 24 for sure :)

@@Motion Spark,

SWEET CELESTIA YEEEEES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! SirPonyLancelot may do good vectoring, but your version is gonna be my new default! I PRAY to be a fraction as badass as you've depicted me! Also, you do a good job in general, I can tell what everypony else's style or character traits were just by looking at them. A good quality of the characters on the show is a very indicative appearance and you capture that perfectly. 

I don't know what to say, I'm really flattered blush.png

Edited by Motion Spark

I don't know what to say, I'm really flattered

Hey, you deserve it! Upon hindsight I wish I had requested wing-swords. I didn't want them because I thought that was unreasonable. I CLEARLY underestimated your skill! Let me know if you come out with something more personal, I'd love to see your personally motivated creations!