Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm drawing your OC's [CLOSED]

Motion Spark

Could you draw two ponies together for me?

Here are the two:

post-3285-0-56493700-1365219444_thumb.png

And

post-3285-0-11167300-1366215955_thumb.jpg

If you only want to do one, please to the first one.

I'd like to see your perspective of her.

EDIT: Forgot positions and stuff.

Position: the two cuddling, blushing slightly, and maybe the mare kissing the colt's cheek; or the mare smiling shyly, blushing slightly, sitting down.

That's just about it. The mare doesn't have a cutie mark, and I will provide the colt's if necessary.

Edited by Nightfall

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow I love your style. Very clean and neat. Too bad the requests are full now! Good luck drawing all the ocs! xD

Also your art is very nice aside from the style. (your anatomy is perfect!) biggrin.png

now i have to go and do all the requests on my thread

Edited by kenniks

This is some expressionistic line-art. This is just a standing pose, I was just suggesting a suitable pose for it. I did not bother with the eyes or any details because I was 10% going for ultra minimalistic, and 90% lazy.

what am I gonna do with a pony that doesn't have a face? I mean I can draw it exactly in how do you have it in your picture.

Okay lol well did you accept my request? :3 i notice you brohoofed me a couple times. Id absolutely LOVE to see how she looks in your art style. Shes a rather unique pony so it would be wonderful looking im sure.

let's give a chance to the other ponies, I already delivered to you.

Oh wow I love your style. Very clean and neat. Too bad the requests are full now! Good luck drawing all the ocs! xD

Also your art is very nice aside from the style. (your anatomy is perfect!) img-1379458-1-biggrin.png

now i have to go and do all the requests on my thread

thank you ;)

4 - Star Notes - Ready

attachicon.gifStar Notes.png

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much! :D

It looks absolutely beautiful, I love the shading and especially the mane! :)

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Edit:

Okay. Nevermind. I see. You put the ponies on the first page. I do sincerily apologize. I access the foruns via my cell phone so it automatically does odd things on the desktop version of the site. XD.

Edited by MyShiningArmor

what am I gonna do with a pony that doesn't have a face? I mean I can draw it exactly in how do you have it in your picture.

Haha, that is where I was kinda getting stuck. I honestly have no clue what type of face she should have. So I was hoping to witness another artist's impression. 

phew! I finished the first wave already, so the first 5 people that was on the list go check your artworks :P I need to take a break

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much! biggrin.png
It looks absolutely beautiful, I love the shading and especially the mane! smile.png

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

I'm really glad that you liked it :)

Edit:

Okay. Nevermind. I see. You put the ponies on the first page. I do sincerily apologize. I access the foruns via my cell phone so it automatically does odd things on the desktop version of the site. XD.

hahaha, oh you! :)

Haha, that is where I was kinda getting stuck. I honestly have no clue what type of face she should have. So I was hoping to witness another artist's impression. 

I'm honestly clueless but I'll what can I do

This is a purty neat thread you got going on here

1. Circadian

3. img-1378848-1-mGRreeX.jpg

Just the plant part, not the dirt.

4. Content

5. Is an earth pony

6. There is no 6

that image doesn't help me much for the request, I can't even see how his tail looks like, and also you didn't specify a pose.

@, sorry m8, but I'll have to skip your OC, I barely have material to work with, I don't have a mane color, coat color or eyes colors.

anyways, I'm leaving the 2 last spots of the 2nd wave open in case of "any" changes

Just a quick question, , did you get my request? I didn't see it on the list, so I just wanted to make sure.

Then again, if you're feeling overwhelmed, you can drop mine. xD As a matter of fact, do that. It's all right. :3

Wow, I quite like your style!  I hope you don't mind if I put in a request.  Feel absolutely free to skip it, though, if you're overwhelmed.  :D

Name:  Firewire

Reference:  http://fav.me/d5tti5n

Cutie Mark:  http://fav.me/d5orbqe

Pose:  I suppose laying down?

POV:  3/4, I suppose

Not really anything else I feel is worth mentioning.

Also, I can definitely see improvement in each piece.  Keep up the awesome work!

Just a quick question, , did you get my request? I didn't see it on the list, so I just wanted to make sure.

Then again, if you're feeling overwhelmed, you can drop mine. xD As a matter of fact, do that. It's all right. :3

your request is almost at the end of the second page!! D:

it will be ages until I get there unless, I draw as fast as I can. but yeah, everything seems fine with him

If youve any slots left perhaps youd pretty please draw my Stallion? Hes the boyfreind of my mare so id love to see him in the same style as her. His eyes are alot smaller than the example by the way and they are also blue not gold. Hes supposed to be identical to.shining armor but with different colors.

Ill provide a picture for the pose too, though its not a pony. Lol.

post-14001-0-48376100-1366224997_thumb.png

post-14001-0-36988700-1366225126_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyShiningArmor

If you have any slots left, can you draw mine?

Name: Nayru

Pic: post-14248-0-55644600-1366225731.png

CM: post-14248-0-53205400-1366225721_thumb.png

Pose: Sitting

View: 3/4 view 

Wings folded

Thank you in advance!! Your drawings look amazing! I really hope you pic me! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by Nayruthepegasister

your request is almost at the end of the second page!! D:

it will be ages until I get there unless, I draw as fast as I can. but yeah, everything seems fine with him

xDD Forgot! I've ordered a total of one picture of Cliff, and that was an artist who was remarkably bored. Sorry for rushing you. :3

If you still taking requests could you draw my OC? c:

- OC name: MillyMusic

- picture: mepony_zpse84b4936.jpg

- Cutie mark: Could it be 2 music notes that look like this: cutiemark_zps94280c57.jpg One bigger then the other

- Pose/point of view: pose_zps54377283.jpg

- Spell: Levitating a guitar 

Your a really good drawer! and i hope you draw my OC smile.png

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie

I have to kindly ask you guys to stop submitting requests, we pretty much got more than 23 OC's to draw and adding more would be just more slavery to me :v

Thank you :)

Aww. I made a post and sent it in and everything, but it didn't work when I pressed the 'post' button. So I reloaded, and then checked to see if it had sent, but it hadn't. And now it's closed!! sad.png

Bucking computer...

Aww. I made a post and sent it in and everything, but it didn't work when I pressed the 'post' button. So I reloaded, and then checked to see if it had sent, but it hadn't. And now it's closed!! img-1380023-1-sad.png

Bucking computer...

it's not like I closed it, I said I was getting only 23 slots, could you imagine if I did request without limits? I would never end! ever! D:

---

PHEW! I'm tired! I finished the first 3 from the second wave (Dawn Rider, Tales and Blue Fire :) ), probably, I'll do that last 2 before going to bed... 

Looking good, Motion. At some good speed too, your drawing has improved a lot. Wish i could say the same about myself. ^^

I'm not here to request, just to cheer you on as you take on the massive load of requests. x)

Edited by Leafeon

Looking good, Motion. At some good speed too, your drawing has improved a lot.

I'm not here to request, just to cheer you on as you take on the massive load of requests. x)

Motion, who's Motion? :x

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah right :P

thank you very much for commenting, but specially for flattering my speed because I think that I am moving sooooo slow D:

Here is an Oc I Bought called Cow Pony(She needs a better name).

I give you complete creative control to do what ever you want with her.

By contributing to this project(Awesome Pony Fighting Game)http://mlpforums.com/topic/49011-awesome-pony-fighting-game you agree that your contribution is considered to be released under the
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)(SEE http://creativecommons.org/licenses/)
HERE IS THE LICENSE SITE https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

post-12527-0-03131000-1366261439_thumb.png

Motion, who's Motion? :x

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah right tongue.png

thank you very much for commenting, but specially for flattering my speed because I think that I am moving sooooo slow D:

Slow perhaps if you compare to many elitists out there. x) To me and many others on this site, it's a very noticeable improvement.

You shouldn't stop comparing to the "top artists" though, it's a great way to set your standard higher than what it actually is.

Slow perhaps if you compare to many elitists out there. x) To me and many others on this site, it's a very noticeable improvement.

You shouldn't stop comparing to the "top artists" though, it's a great way to set your standard higher than what it actually is.

how do you know that? :v blush.png

ummm yes you are right but that's something my brain always remind me, to compare myself to others, it's a damn curse.