Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm drawing your OC's [CLOSED]

Motion Spark

Me please?

Name: Civil Sunset

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/civil-sunset-r3087

Thats his reference.

His CM is a dark orange sun in front of a cloud.

Id like his pose to be laying down whith his head on his hooves, like a pillow, smiling.

3/4 view.

Id like it if his horn was glowing dark orange at the tip.

Id like to actually take away the hat, I never wanted it. Instead, I would like a dark orange scarf around his neck and a black sachel around his midsection. I also want his mane to be longer, more flowing, plus spikey at the ends about to his neck. If you dont mind, I would like more purple than blue in his mane/tail, so blue bottom purple top and can it blend together?

Edited by Civil Sunset

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you also do Mist Chaser and Peach Heart, if you get to this before hitting 23?

Name: Mist Chaser

Reference

post-11488-0-54174800-1366192065_thumb.png

post-11488-0-88882100-1366192069.png

Pose: What ever you think would look good :3

Wings: What ever you think would look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Peach Heart.

Reference

post-11488-0-32918800-1366192073_thumb.jpg

Pose, anything you think

Wings yup... u guessed it, what ever you think XD

Edited by Snowdream

So who all have you accepted? That would be nice to know. happy.png good for.newcomers too so they cam know.how many alots are filled up.

I don't understand your questions :P

I added a second concept piece to make it easier on you. It's just a single blue Lightning bolt, fairly easy to do I think.

the second reference piece is on my original post.

alright, you'll be added in the next wave :)

@,

Wow, Thankyou so much img-1378904-1-biggrin.png She looks amazing, I love it! also I really like what you did with her mane! I think I may use her as my profile picture img-1378904-2-biggrin.png Thanks <3

EDIT: Can't use as my profile pic coz the file size is too large sad.png Oh well XD

there are 1000 ways to resize the picture ;)

I'm very flattered I'm glad that you liked it.

@@MyLittlePonyTales, @@Snowdream, I dunno guys, if I get enough demand it would be fair that everypony can have the opportunity to get their requests, so it'll be 1 request per pony, unless they don't fill the 23 spots.

---

I forgot to say that I'll will be updating the first post to deliver the requests! :D 

I don't understand your questions tongue.png

alright, you'll be added in the next wave smile.png

there are 1000 ways to resize the picture wink.png

I'm very flattered I'm glad that you liked it.

@@MyLittlePonyTales, @@Snowdream, I dunno guys, if I get enough demand it would be fair that everypony can have the opportunity to get their requests, so it'll be 1 request per pony, unless they don't fill the 23 spots.

---

I forgot to say that I'll will be updating the first post to deliver the requests! biggrin.png 

Everytime i try to make the image a smaller file size thingo, it ends up pixely :P I can't resize it coz i am a failing noob XD lol

This is what happens when I sleep.... I miss things like this...

:l. A chance to obtain art from the Fabulous one.....

This is ... saddening.

So I look forward to the next time. :D

Could you please draw my Pegasus Hush img-1378949-1-smile.png Name: Hush Picture: img-1378949-1-j8aTsm6.png Cutie mark: A single rose f2ni0.jpg

Pose: The same pose Twilight did when she's balancing on a lilly pad 
24cawx1.jpg
POV: Not sure..was never good with angles. I'm happy to whatever you decide!
Wings: Spread out. Magic: Nope..she's a Pegasus!

Thanks for your consideration if you choose me img-1378949-4-smile.png

Edited by GolgoXIII

Could you please draw my OC, Blue Moon. He is the top link in my signature. His curie mark should be visible in the picture there. I don't want him casting spells. I don't mind what pose you use, but I would like it drawn in profile point of view.

Thanks for doing all this for everyone. I really like the drawing of Twilight. It is so cute and drawn well.

*Edited*

Name: Sugar Rush

Pic: 

8404cb38cd390ce3a00af61eeb9c96ae.jpg

http://mlpforums.com...sugar-rush-r355 

(There's a better pic of her mane in her Character sheet x:)

Cutiemark: Green Lollipop/Sucker tilted a little bit to the Left

Pose: Any pose in 3/4'll do.

Pegasus, wings opened

Other~ Can you please draw her wearing socks? Green preferably x: Oh yea, her eyes are green too, picture doesn't show her green eyes x:

Edited by Pinkazoid!

I would say the same thing as Pinkazoid, since you are quite filled right now.

In the meantime tho, I still would like to ask to draw this pony for me in one of the other waves.

Desc is below.

- Zeta is his name.

- Here's a pic of him. Sorry its not in a good quality tho ;^;

- His cutie mark of course is a Z but with those 2 curved edge things that are in the letter Zeta.

- I say pose wise just standing while looking in some other direction instead of the camera.

- From the point of view I just would say the front right side is facing toward.

- No pegasus

- No unicorn.

- If you look only at the pic, the white oval spot on his tail is actually a hole.

Also, Zeta never smiles and never shows any expression on his face. Just telling you so you wouldnt get an idea by putting a happy face on him.

Edited by Moon Wave

- name of your OC

Nina

- picture (you MUST offer me at least one UNDERSTANDABLE reference)

2mcelps.jpg

- Cutie mark, if you can't provide an image of the CM, you must describe it as accurate as possible or your pony will be a blank flank

It is in the reference, please PM me if you need it on its own.

- pose (be as creative as you want)

Whatever strikes you as a pose she'd be in works for me.

- point of view, I can draw ponies in profile, 3/4 view, from the back etc. choose your favorite point of view.

Again, whatever you feel like :)

- if pegasus, wings folded or spreaded

I prefer spreaded.

- if you have any peculiar stuff about your OC that you would like to mention, you are very welcome.

Nope.

I would love to have my ponysona rendered in that art style!

- Steel Accord (yeah he's me.)

My%20ponysona%20(revised).png?auth=co&lo

- My cutie mark is somewhat covered by my wing. It's a western styled long sword crossed with a pen.

- Well I have a couple of ideas:

1) Holding two wing-swords in a fighting stance. I understand that may be very difficult to render.

2) Holding a single sword in my mouth in a fighting stance.

3) Me typing on a typewriter.

4) Lastly . . . spending time with Fluttershy. Just us trotting along a road or sitting under the gazebo would be nice. If I may beg, maybe even a quick nuzzle from her! wub.png

Again, whatever you decide. Or none of the above even, you're the artist.

- I guess that depends on what pose I'm in. Anything is cool for me as long as you think it will assist the image.

- I guess spread, I already have two with my wings folded. Of course, again, dependent on pose. If I'm in a fighting stance, it would be natural. If I was writing, it may seem out of place. If I was with Fluttershy it would be . . . . inappropriate. unsure.png  laugh.png 

- As you may have gathered, my only OC is also my ponysona. He's a reflection of who I am and who I want to be. My name is derived from the samurai saying of "the pen and sword in equal accord." I actually am training in sword martial arts and want to be a writer; hence the name. On the topic of Fluttershy she . . . blush.png well she's the first character where I found out what the term "waifu" meant. She's like my dream girl! Sweet, demure, beautiful, innocent, loving. Rarity may be looking for a prince charming but Fluttershy is the one who needs a knight in shining armor. (I use the tern "needs" loosely. Not that Fluttershy "requires a MAN to make her happy" or anything so chauvinistic. More to describe that her special somepony would be someone patient and one who makes her feel safe.)

You don't happen to be taking request's still do you ? It looks pretty full so I kinda think I know the answer.
If not, could you make a picture my OC Flame Dancer ?

ZwjBzDW.png 

His cutie mark are two rings of fire kinda looping through each other.

I would love to wait for the second wave! <3 I'll wait as long as you need me to, because...your artwork is awesome. xD

Could you draw Cliff Chaser? He's in my signature. Here, I'll give you a picture of him:

9f66f87407190a22c405f7915ae12cff.png

name of your OC: Cliff Chaser

- Cutie mark, if you can't provide an image of the CM, you must describe it as accurate as possible or your pony will be a blank flank: It's a simple clipart of a snowy mountaintop. Nothing fancy. :3

- pose (be as creative as you want) As for posing, do whatever you'd like with him! I'm just happy to have someone officially drawing my OC.

- point of view, I can draw ponies in profile, 3/4 view, from the back etc. choose your favorite point of view. 3/4 view is fine, if possible. :3

- if pegasus, wings folded or spreaded: Folded, please.

- if you have any peculiar stuff about your OC that you would like to mention, you are very welcome. He's quite flirty and mischievous, so if you want to incorporate that, it'd be great. biggrin.png

As for posing, do whatever you'd like with him! I'm just happy to have someone officially drawing my OC. biggrin.png

Edited by Earl Grey

i hope im not too late! can i get my OC Drawn by you? your pictures look like they are really good. i really hope im not too late, 

- name of your OC: Rocket Blast

- picturepost-11433-0-60887800-1366206184.png

- Cutie mark, post-11433-0-67064700-1366207496_thumb.jpg just the symbol

- pose i like the pose with twilight, can i get that but instead of hugs can the sign say "Coffee?"

- point of view, sam as the twilight one

- Wings folded

- just that if you dont want to draw the glasses, his eyes are deep blue.

Thanks!.

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

Hello, I was wondering if I could throw my New OC Nyx into the waiting line, picture is attached though I apologize for him not having a cutie mark (Ive no skill at drawing it myself) it is the back side of a single tarot card, the card being Celtic designed with black with red etchings and red fancy designs across it, though simpler since the scale is much smaller on a ponies flank :P and the specific design is your choice, have fun with it. 

For pose I would like for him to appear somewhat manipulative or devious, from a 3/4 pov if at all possible. If possible it would be cool for him to have the glow of a spell being cast off his horn though not the effects of any spells itself, I imagine his magic aura to be an ice blue or the like. 

Once again, if you feel it appropriate to add Nyx to the back of your line I appreciate it and thank you, if not apologies for taking your time

nyx_by_doc_ginger-d620z1n.png

1a573c93-e0d6-44a0-8287-1dabb679ec20.jpg

Peach and Me, on 17 Apr 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Exactly what I was saying. Only if there's room and no further requests to be done. smile.png I just didn't know how fast you would go in comparison with posts to the thread.

He-....nnoooo!!!

Noo!!! I missed it! D: Why am I like the 50th person to post... img-1379269-1-sad.png

Oh well, if you ever do get to me... img-1379269-2-tongue.png

- name of your OC

Concord

post-10583-0-58488200-1366211353_thumb.jpg

Or you can just go to my profile and find tons of other references img-1379269-3-tongue.png Unicorn! img-1379269-4-tongue.png

- Cutie mark, if you can't provide an image of the CM, you must describe it as accurate as possible or your pony will be a blank flank

Blank flank! :c

- pose (be as creative as you want)

Make a cute looking "waking up" scene, while looking dead tired! img-1379269-5-tongue.png

- point of view, I can draw ponies in profile, 3/4 view, from the back etc. choose your favorite point of view.

All up to you! img-1379269-6-tongue.png

- if unicorn, casting a spell or not 

No spell.

- if you have any peculiar stuff about your OC that you would like to mention, you are very welcome.

Scarf.

I'm not in the 23! :(

Edited by Concord

(edited)

This is crazy!! @_@ I got too many requests, oh dear my Peach and me facade is not working ph34r.png

should I feel flattered or scared tongue.png I dunno XD

Edited by Peach and Me

This is crazy!! @_@ I got too many requests, oh dear my Peach and me facade is not working img-1379331-1-ph34r.png

should I feel flattered or scared img-1379331-2-tongue.png I dunno XD

Possibly flattered. :P But I'll withdraw mine, it's okay, if it'll take some of the pressure off. You are incredibly talented, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :D

This is crazy!! @_@ I got too many requests, oh dear my Peach and me facade is not working img-1379331-1-ph34r.png

should I feel flattered or scared img-1379331-2-tongue.png I dunno XD

You should feel quite happy that everyone wants you to draw their pony because of how good your art is~

Not to mention the fact that because your art is good, it can help out others to refine how their pony looks by doing different poses n such wink.png

Edited by Moon Wave

seriously what is this? >.> how come he is looking into the sky if he doesn't have eyes? and besides, the background is pure with, there's no sky.

This is some expressionistic line-art. This is just a standing pose, I was just suggesting a suitable pose for it. I did not bother with the eyes or any details because I was 10% going for ultra minimalistic, and 90% lazy.

Possibly flattered. tongue.png But I'll withdraw mine, it's okay, if it'll take some of the pressure off. You are incredibly talented, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. biggrin.png

it's fine :)

You should feel quite happy that everyone wants you to draw their pony because of how good your art is~

Not to mention the fact that because your art is good, it can help out others to refine how their pony looks by doing different poses n such img-1379346-3-wink.png

that's a good idea, that way the can compare with the ponies that they get with pony creator.

Um i mean how many slots are filled. How many have you picked to draw yet? A list of names would be nice. Were all curious to see who alls ponies youll be drawing. smile.png

I'm going five by five, for the sake of me @_@