Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm drawing your OC's [CLOSED]

Motion Spark

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really impressed with your art, I actually wanted to request you to draw one of my OC's, but then I guess I came in here too late...

- Emerald

-Picture is attached

-Picture is attached

- Eyes drifting off to the left, ears tilted down ever so slightly, a curious look on her face, she is crouched on the ground, a slight pink blush tinge on her face.

- front and center

- Can you add white saddlebags to the sides of her? I already posted a picture of her cutie mark, but ignore the sparkles when you put the cutie mark on the saddlebag. I mean, if you can....img-1388405-1-wink.png

Darn, I thought there was open spot. I apologize.

post-11675-0-89052700-1366466258.png

post-11675-0-89500900-1366466273_thumb.jpg

Edited by Emerald <3

- Name: Steel Accord (yeah he's me.)

- Pic:7472_256.jpg?0

ponysona.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=273662

- CM: My cutie mark is somewhat covered by my wing. It's a western styled long sword crossed with a blue, ballpoint pen.

- Pose: Me holding a sword in my mouth. Preferably something like an arming sword. (Katana are too cliched.)

- Point of view: Front.

- Detail: Wings spread

- Info: As you may have gathered, my only OC is also my ponysona. He's a reflection of who I am and who I want to be. My name is derived from the samurai saying of "the pen and sword in equal accord." I actually am training in sword martial arts and want to be a writer; hence the name.

Note: So sorry about the screw up with the rules! sad.png

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Motion Spark

If you don't mind me asking.. Where did you get your signature at? Its amazingly awesome and it would be nice to have one myself.

I made it myself in adobe flash, and before you ask if I can make you one, the answer is no, too much work involved.

Have you considered opening up commissions? Cause I mean, you totally could hold your own with them. You have a lot of examples now to give people a proper assessment. Really do it.

thank you, this experience is helping me to overcome my low self-esteem as an artist and hopefully will open commissions very soon :)

@@@Steel Accord, thank you, both of your OC's will be added to the last wave, Accord, I just need you to put a reference of the sword that you need because I'm quite clueless about type of swords :/

----

very sorry for the other guys, but the thread is closed :(

Accord, I just need you to put a reference of the sword that you need because I'm quite clueless about type of swords :/

No problem my good man! We all have our area of expertise. Mine just happen to be cripplingly specific in pre and early gunpowder weaponry! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png laugh.png 

Upon considering the pegasi's cultural leanings to greco-roman design, a better weapon than an arming sword would be it's ancestor, the Roman spatha.

spatha1.jpg

Longer than the traditional (read stereotypical) gladius; this weapon was used by Roman cavalry and heavy infantry, as well as being a favorite among gladiators. It was also slightly wider and grooved so that it could also be used as a makeshift spade, making it the precursor to not only the arming sword but the entrenching tool as well. For length comparison to it's shorter cousin and how that would translate to human/pony differences in length; here's another picture.

150px-Spatha_end_of_second_century_1.jpg

(edited)

OMG that's amazing!!! biggrin.png Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!! It's awesome smile.png I'm glad I got here fast enough.

yes you got lucky glad you liked it, though I exaggerated a bit the mane tongue.png

I got excited with the pose and couldn't help to draw the mane like that

@, request ready, hope you don't mind the stallion's snout because your original reference has a mare snout even though he is male.

I would love to wait for the second wave! <3 I'll wait as long as you need me to, because...your artwork is awesome. xD

Could you draw Cliff Chaser? He's in my signature. Here, I'll give you a picture of him:

img-1379124-1-9f66f87407190a22c405f7915a

name of your OC: Cliff Chaser

- picture (you MUST offer me at least one UNDERSTANDABLE reference)

- Cutie mark, if you can't provide an image of the CM, you must describe it as accurate as possible or your pony will be a blank flank: It's a simple clipart of a snowy mountaintop. Nothing fancy. :3

- pose (be as creative as you want) As for posing, do whatever you'd like with him! I'm just happy to have someone officially drawing my OC.

- point of view, I can draw ponies in profile, 3/4 view, from the back etc. choose your favorite point of view. 3/4 view is fine, if possible. :3

- if pegasus, wings folded or spreaded: Folded, please.

- if you have any peculiar stuff about your OC that you would like to mention, you are very welcome. He's quite flirty and mischievous, so if you want to incorporate that, it'd be great. img-1379124-2-biggrin.png

As for posing, do whatever you'd like with him! I'm just happy to have someone officially drawing my OC. img-1379124-3-biggrin.png

flirty and mischievous... that's my especiality! biggrin.png I had fun with him smile.png

i hope im not too late! can i get my OC Drawn by you? your pictures look like they are really good. i really hope im not too late, 

- name of your OC: Rocket Blast

- pictureattachicon.gif photo-11433.png

- Cutie mark, attachicon.gif brooks-running-logo.jpg just the symbol

- pose i like the pose with twilight, can i get that but instead of hugs can the sign say "Coffee?"

- point of view, sam as the twilight one

- Wings folded

- just that if you dont want to draw the glasses, his eyes are deep blue.

Thanks!.

this one was a bit of a challenge (too many accesories) but I pulled it off, hope you like it 

---

Alright, thread is almost ready, and I feel literally bad that I can't please everyone, and it's even hard for me that people got upset that they couldn't make it in time u_u

so I'll extend the the request thread up to 30 requests!

why? because of you guys, you guys helped me to not to give up on art because I was pretty much done with it before liking MLP, I felt stuck and that I couldn't get better. And I have to say thanks, I have 0 support from my family about my artistic skills and it flatters me so much when you like something that I make.

I'm coming to terms that I'm really talented, I knew I was talented but I didn't believe it, if you know what I mean, and I discovered that when I push myself harder and harder, I can get very pleasant results. 

on top of that I edited the first post with some special slots. You see the slot that says BONUS! in it? any1 can have that slot if any of you guys can answer this question. why did I choose 23 slots for this thread and not another number?

Also, I'm gifting 3 additional slots randomly. How does that works? I'll search randomly in the thread and if I like your pony, and the description (pose, angle, peculiar stuff, ect.) of it, I'll pick to draw the request. Please follow the format that I gave (it's in the first post). So you can keep on posting more requests, and if you posted and realized that it was too late to post, I recommend you to edit your post with the information that I need, I may pick you 

In the end, I'm adding a total of 11 slots smile.png if I requested you a drawing, please do not post, my policy of 1 request per pony still remains, don't waste your time.

Understood? biggrin.png if you don't understand something just ask ok? 

Edited by Motion Spark

19 - Cliff Chaser - Ready

attachicon.gifCliff Chaser.png

tumblr_mdye3uLBUF1rlrpvqo1_400.gif

That...is gorgeous. You are amazing. My brain has short circuited, so I can't thank you properly, but THANK YOU ANYWAY.

As for twenty three, is it because of that movie with Jim Carrey? Or The Old Man Smiled? :3

If you have any slots left, can you draw mine?

Name: Nayru

Pic: attachicon.gifmlp.PNG

CM: attachicon.gifMark_of_Nayru.png

Pose: Sitting

View: 3/4 view 

Wings folded

Thank you in advance!! Your drawings look amazing! I really hope you pic me! img-1379798-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Ok! Not sure if you saw mine, so I'm just gonna re-post it now that you have more spots open... If you have seen mine than you can just completely ignore this... 

damn it, i wanted a drawing from you for a long time, and with your style it probably all take :c

if it's still open, then

- name: CloudWhisper

- ref: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/228/d/a/my_oc___colored_by_hanaatori-d5bcedw.jpg

- CM:http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/258/e/c/cloud_whisper_cutie_mark_by_hanaatori-d5erx76.png

- pose: flying floatly, a pose of calm fun flight or something, if you have anything better on this base, do it :3

- view: 3/4 is the cutest

- wings: if she is flying, it would be kinda weird if her wings were closed .,.

if there isnt any free slot then darn it :'D

Edited by hana

So glad there are more slots! I REALLY adore your work!! wub.png

- name of your OC: Aurora

- picture: post-14414-0-64381600-1366494825_thumb.png

- Cutie mark: post-14414-0-25708700-1366494838_thumb.png

- pose: anything you want, I'm not the creative one o///o

- point of view: I have no clue O.O

- if pegasus: spreaded please 

Also, does the number 23 have some special significance? Maybe a birthday? My boyfriend and I were born on the 24th so I use that number a lot 

So glad there are more slots! I REALLY adore your work!! img-1389525-1-wub.png

- name of your OC: Aurora

- picture: attachicon.gif1.png

- Cutie mark: attachicon.gifAshley.png

- pose: anything you want, I'm not the creative one o///o

- point of view: I have no clue O.O

- if pegasus: spreaded please 

Also, does the number 23 have some special significance? Maybe a birthday? My boyfriend and I were born on the 24th so I use that number a lot 

very clever :3

anyways, you won the bonus!

let__s_party_by_mezkalito4p-d4cgvsu.gif

that means that as soon I finish the 23 requests, yours will be the first one of the special requests :)

---

I'll close entries today, so hurry up!

very clever :3

anyways, you won the bonus!

img-1389880-4-let__s_party_by_mezkalito4

that means that as soon I finish the 23 requests, yours will be the first one of the special requests :)

---

I'll close entries today, so hurry up!

For those of us who were late to the 23 entries, will you be looking through theirs as well, or those who post from now on?

For those of us who were late to the 23 entries, will you be looking through theirs as well, or those who post from now on?

sadly, I will continue the requests in the same order, however the last 3 will be completely random and in any order.

post-3486-0-14467700-1364471503.png

post-3486-0-29723200-1359123900_thumb.jpg

I would love it if you would do Sugarcube if i am reading rifht ans seeing you still have slots open, if not that is okay smile.png if you accept i will post reference pictures, i am on my phone and can't at rhe moment. Either way I wil be admiring your artwork biggrin.png

Edited by Sugarcube

Oh! Such great artwork, I'll take a request!

The OC: http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s531/bobthecableman/hiResPony2_zps52218536.png

The Cutiemark: http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s531/bobthecableman/CMV_zpsfe37b6c0.png

Now the cutiemark is supposed to resemble teleportation, so if you can think of anything better go right ahead.

Pose: http://mlpforums.com/uploads/profile/photo-7272.png?_r=1366474606

I'd like if his eyes were kinda looking to the side, though if it looks goofy than do what it will look best as.

Point of view should be about the same as the way the pose looks.

Not casting spell. 

Name is Nightswift.

Edited by Assassin✮Derpy

WOHO! More slots! I've been waiting for this. :wub:

I will be very happy if you can draw those two ponies on my avatar doing something romantic together. Here's the reference for the mare and the stallion. Please tell me if you need some more details. Your drawing is so awesome. I don't mind to wait. I'm a patient guy.

Thank you. :)

WOHO! More slots! I've been waiting for this. wub.png

I will be very happy if you can draw those two ponies on my avatar doing something romantic together. Here's the reference for the mare and the stallion. Please tell me if you need some more details. Your drawing is so awesome. I don't mind to wait. I'm a patient guy.

Thank you. smile.png

you are way up to the end, if you want to convince me about something, you must specify what do you mean by "romantic" and pls, follow the thread's rules.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/acheron-r3018

I wouldn't mind seeing you draw this new OC of mine. There's a description of his appearance on the page (as I have yet to make him in thepony creator) as well as a description of his personality so that you can know what his expressions should be like.

The cutie mark, as it says, should be an eerie grimoire. This grimoire should have a jaggedy question mark surrounded by the Uroboros symbol (this too should look rather dark).

Position: There should be several open tomes of dark magic floating around him (not a lot really, just 3-7), and it should obviously seems as if he's reading them all at once while drawing energy from them.

If you need an exact image I'll gladly try to provide one for you.

Well as long as you still have slots open I'd be more then happy to have my OC drawn by one of the most talented artists on the forums I know of :). Seriously though you are talented and you should definitely take this somewhere. No doubt. I'm not even just being nice, your artist skills are admirable in all ways. And your just highly talented, never stop drawing ever? Ok? :).

Anyways. Onto the request.

Name of OC: Zygen(Ponysona)

Picture:

post-7861-0-41227100-1359602799_thumb.png

Cutie mark: Its two 8th notes tied together, thats it :P.

Pose: Um, honestly I'm terrible with deciding poses, anything you want really, if you really want some suggestion maybe since hes a shy pony a shy pose? I don't even know :P.

Point of view: I guess a 3/4 view or whatever works really, 3/4 I think normally looks the best overall

I don't care if hes casting magic, doesn't have to be, I guess depends on if it makes sense or not to you, I don't care if you do or not really :P.

Good luck, hopefully I make it in time and get in! I'd love to see you do some art of my OC before you start doing commissions and such. And good luck with your commissions and all that once you do start them! Your super talented, so I don't have really any doubts, so yeah :).

you are way up to the end, if you want to convince me about something, you must specify what do you mean by "romantic" and pls, follow the thread's rules.

Sorry. Silly me. I was rushing to post before anypony else post, so I wouldn't miss the chance. tongue.png

- Sky Warden (the stallion) and the mare is Earth Saphina (stands for "Subphoena")

- Here's the reference for the mare and the stallion

- The Cutie Marks are on the page. For Earth Saphina's the Cutie Mark can be seen on my current avatar. If it's not clear enough, it's a ball of earth with a little young sprout

- The mare is on the stallion's back, hugging him tight while the stallion is flying (or sitting on a cloud. Just choose the one you like more). The stallion is looking back at the mare's face (with a little blush maybe?). The mare's eyes are closed, like sleeping or something similar. The mare is smiling.

- 3/4 view

- Not casting any spell.

Edited by Sky Warden

I edited my original post to include a filled out form. smile.png

A link to it for your convenience, the info is at the bottom of my post:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/57520-im-drawing-your-ocs-23-slots-only-11-additional-slots-partially-open/page-7#entry1387623

Is there any way I could get one of those slots you have open? I would greatly appreciate it. I'll wait patiently as long as you need me to! biggrin.png

any1 can have that slot if any of you guys can answer this question.

Anyone? As in, even if they've already made a request? x:

why did I choose 23 slots for this thread and not another number?

Um...is it because you're 23? Oh god i'm horrible at this

Oh yea, I also forgot to thank you for drawing my OC, really really love it x3

Gonna edit it to be in Sugar Rush's character sheet :333

@motion spark

1: i love the drawing! It is definetly becoming my avatar!!!!! and also who made your signature? because i want one like that!!!!

He made it, but he said it was a lot of work to make it, doubt he'll make one by request. I wonder if he would ever make some to be sold in the commission forum...