Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Will somebody please draw my OC Stallion? :3

MyShiningArmor

Will somepony please draw my OC stallion? I actually need three drawings done for a fanfic I'm writing, but this one is the most important. :3. Hes a red unicorn stallion named Crimson Flame who iseant to look exactly like Shining armor.

Name: Crimson Flame.

Fur color: Maroon.

Mane colors: Red and Gold.

Eye color: Blue.

Pose: Facing left looking determined.

Text: What makes you different males you stronger.

Example image and pose image below.

If you can keep to the style of the example image but with a slightly longer horn that would be amazing.:3.

post-14001-0-23272800-1366686307_thumb.jpg

post-14001-0-29225900-1366686656_thumb.png

Edited by MyShiningArmor

If you can digitally clean up pencil drawings, then I can sketch it for you. If not, I can't help. I should get lessons on digitally drawing.

Well no, not necessarily I don't know how to do that but it doesnt have to be perfect. :3 Just as long as his colors and anatomy are right.

The best I can do is over a few days because of school and homework, the basic sketch by tomorrow (Australia tomorrow) and then a digitally polished final. If I really can't do the digital, I'll give you the sketch.

The best I can do is over a few days because of school and homework, the basic sketch by tomorrow (Australia tomorrow) and then a digitally polished final. If I really can't do the digital, I'll give you the sketch.

Okay. :). Works for me. :) I look forward to it. It will be great to finally have my stalliin drawn aside from the picture of him and my made together. :3 I already have a picture of my mare.

Randomly saw this topic, and was already in drawing-mode~

Something along the lines of this?

crimson_flame_by_zhooves-d63dd1k.jpg

Even though I might not finish it, at least you have a sketch to make it easier for somepony else~

(That is, if you like it!)

crimson_flame_by_zhooves-d63dd1k.jpg

Even though I might not finish it, at least you have a sketch to make it easier for somepony else~

Kinda. :3. I still want to see what Flimflam comes up with though. I'm kindof looking for something similar in style to the original picture of the two together. I want his dimensions perfect.

XD.

img-1413360-1-crimson_flame_by_zhooves-d

Haha I just finished the base and the only difference is a stronger stance and a few options of word placement.

Haha I just finished the base and the only difference is a stronger stance and a few options of word placement.

Well, seeing as you seem to have control on it, I guess I will leave this be~

Feel free to use the sketch if you ever have the need! 

Here my base is, I just need to know which place to put the words and any other changes. Ignore the front hoof, I put it in a few places. Do I need to change the eye? Someone tell me if the file isn't uploading. post-3919-0-43324100-1367183085_thumb.jpg

I will also do a stylized one in the style of the two together very soon. Actually, I'll get right on it now.

As you can see, Sir Drawing and I are not having a good day. I'll try again after school and stuff.

post-3919-0-54763400-1367184893_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Here my base is, I just need to know which place to put the words and any other changes. Ignore the front hoof, I put it in a few places. Do I need to change the eye? Someone tell me if the file isn't uploading. attachicon.gif1367218779870.jpgI will also do a stylized one in the style of the two together very soon. Actually, I'll get right on it now. As you can see, Sir Drawing and I are not having a good day. I'll try again after school and stuff.

XD I like the first one with the second ones head cause its perfect like that. :3. XD. That would be absolutely perfect. :3.

Edited by MyShiningArmor

XD I like the first one with the second ones head cause its perfect like that. :3. XD. That would be absolutely perfect. :3.

I can do it in 6-8 hours because of school, then I'll clean it up for the digital process. Where would you like the text

This is the bad one I've got right now. What do I need to change? I know there's something wrong,but I'm not sure what.post-3919-0-95170900-1367219369_thumb.jpg Any Ideas? Haha I'm stressing about something that might not ever be used.

I can do it in 6-8 hours because of school, then I'll clean it up for the digital process. Where would you like the textThis is the bad one I've got right now. What do I need to change? I know there's something wrong,but I'm not sure what.attachicon.gifIMG_20130429_170415.jpg Any Ideas? Haha I'm stressing about something that might not ever be used.

His front leg looks a little funny at the angle youve got it but otherwise its absolutely perfect and if you colored it it would be incredible. :3.

(edited)

Just on a white background with a random font. Any font ideas? Should I just add the text straight onto the paper photo?img-1416110-1-attachicon.gif20130429_192045-Edit-1.jpg Thanks!

Yayy!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! I love it!!!!! :DDDDDD. You could put the text in the paper drawing if you wanted to, but it doesnt really matter. :3.

XD uk what you did the colors on his mane flipped. But that okay. ^_^ its still amazing.

Edited by MyShiningArmor

Yayy!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! I love it!!!!! :DDDDDD. You could put the text in the paper drawing if you wanted to, but it doesnt really matter. :3.

XD uk what you did the colors on his mane flipped. But that okay. ^_^ its still amazing.

Care for a different font? Something a bit bolder, perhaps. Colors, maybe? I'm not sure about the font so.....please give me your opinion

Care for a different font? Something a bit bolder, perhaps. Colors, maybe? I'm not sure about the font so.....please give me your opinion

I actually like it alot as it is. The words stand out perfectly. :3 originally I had though of a more serious font, but I actually really love it the way it is. :3

I actually like it alot as it is. The words stand out perfectly. :3 originally I had though of a more serious font, but I actually really love it the way it is. :3

Oh, oh um thanks! Anything else you want me to do? I thought a more serious font, too, but that's growing on me...... I just realized I have 9 other requests to do. :lol: