Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 Day Project-Post your OCs

Harmonic Revelations

Here you go Harmonic, knock yourself out!  Sounds like a fun project and a nice thing to do for Feld0, and I hope it turns out well for ya!!! biggrin.png

derpknight.png

• Brohoof 1

Already stuck this in Screw Ball's mass poster thread, but what the hay, here it is again. It's a PNG with a transparent background, if that'll work for you.

post-14546-0-47931500-1366826713_thumb.png

My last picture had its legs cut off so perhaps take this on instead, its all up to you but either one works for me.

This one looks better imo though...

Need OC eh. Here's my OC Dark Moon. Use either one. Good luck with the project, this seems really cool.

img-1401605-1-conner2_zps39137461.png

conner3_zps0207f51f.png

Oh and bananas!

Edited by Conbon

Another massive OC picture? sounds awesome, especially since its for Feld0 day! Here's my OC Justin Time, he's late to everything.

post-13316-0-72528000-1366663326_thumb.png

This sounds awesome! Here's Feather Quill:

photo-12421.png?_r=1360164180 

I must admit though I'm not really sure if this pic is a vector, or how to make it a vector if it isn't (I left computing last year and never looked back, I'm afraid). So I hope this pic is okay anyways.

If you wanna use any if my OCs, go ahead. The link to their profiles is in my signature. If you only want one, I'd love to see Jabbermouth used. :)

If needbe, I can post the Pony Creator image for any/all of my OCs. Please and thanks. :3

I might as well contribute here since I've been meaning to make an OC.

Here's my pony. 

Nothing to fancy nice and simple :) 

I think I'll call him NightOwl after me laugh.png

hiresponyir.png

Sweeeet :D
Count my OC in! Although the only pic I have of him is the "pony creator" one. I can't believe I don't have a normal pic of him yet. :o
Anyway, here you go. :)
QhpZ5v7.png

post-809-0-86615600-1364999697_thumb.png

Another one? Well, okay! I like tossing my OC at different places. Note: I can't believe it's not vector! Sorry about that. Can't do that for the life of me. But it should be fine and easier to resize. It usually is. 

Oh and you can just take off the text and cutie mark. Relatively easy.

Edited by Princess Arylett
  • Brohoof 1

Oooo a project for Feld0, I would be happy to join! Firstly I am not using a creator or anything but if this is supposed to be show accurate it would be quite hard to use. But here is a vector of my OCs Frozen Mint and Momoku! Because they are the best OCs!

post-8120-0-76199500-1366838036_thumb.png(Frozen Mint)

post-8120-0-28733000-1366838117.png(Momoku)

I actually have two OCs. Here they both are.

post-3288-0-47783600-1366850042_thumb.png Flora

post-3288-0-56056600-1366850043_thumb.png Pinstrype

If only one of them can be put in, I would prefer it be Pinstrype. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

This thread needs moar Supernova.

post-10061-0-96328800-1366850788_thumb.png

I'm pretty excited to see the result, Harmonic. It'll add to the "Why Harmonic Revelations Is So Awesome" list. ;)

Love that you're doing this as an interactive flash thing, can't wait to play around with the final result.

Just one question though, and it may seem ridiculous, but can I give you an animated movie clip symbol of my OC floating in mid-air? I just thought it would be cool, since I'm an animator, but if you don't like the idea that's cool too.

Anyway, here's a static image: (His name is Sky Dash)

QR4EvLF.png

And here's a file download for the movie clip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gguvwidru5117bg

Thanks.

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker

My OC is kinda lame looking but I shall provide him just the same.  Still haven't come up with a name for him.  Though a picture of Tank ironically might be just as accurate for your design lol.

WTNiKg9.jpg?1