Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

What the fuck!?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Pills here! As well as an asswhoopin!

Edited by Zhortac
  • Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I dunno! Um Sister of Eren? XD LOL

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Invisible wolf. 

Oh god,I'm fucked!

(Who is that?)

Hmmmmmm.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

My, what big eyes you have(they're the only big thing you have)

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Bad quality image off the web.

tumblr_mkffanWU611rgssfko1_400.gif

I am so worthless, they cut me out of Brawl....people still love me though. Peace out!

• Brohoof 1

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

(edited)

Knock! Knock!

It's hug-o-clock!

I am so worthless, they cut me out of Brawl....people still love me though. Peace out!

But. Dr. Mario is my best character. And I'm pretty good.

Edited by Dr. Mario

But. Dr. Mario is my best character. And I'm pretty good

The game makers obviously didn't share your opinion

OT: Lets a go get high