Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

3023548025_3244740b08_o.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I don't get paid enough for this shit.

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

It's too dark here.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Rainbow Factory victim #432121

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

ET's a much better movie

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

How many times have I done this to you Goku?!

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Sitting in The light. Waiting for a DARKNESS

Edited by ~Bass~Poni~

12323.gif

The only way to do anything in war is to get over your fears.

And be other peoples nightmares.

New token ring technology, using pony powers!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png

Looking At the camera on purpose.

New token ring technology, using pony powers!

AND ITS UBUNTU

12323.gif

The only way to do anything in war is to get over your fears.

And be other peoples nightmares.

Flying to the moon!

76561198044017234.png

Man, I'm not liking this concept art for Harry and the Hendersons 2.

• Brohoof 1

somuchwins.png

"Sending some assholes your way to the death dimension!" -Lelouch (Code MENT)

"Kenpachi Ramasama, why didn't you do your math homework?" "Oh, I'm sorry. My toast wouldn't cook and then I had to go and become a sailor scout. RONIN WARRIORS!" -Matt and Pat (Two Best Friends Play)

No, I'm not Jesus. Stop calling me that.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.