Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

1970's MLP!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

gordon-ramsay-meme-dumpaday-1.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

They'll never figure out, I've been here the whole time!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

The band of the hardest song on Guitar Hero 3.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

What happened to the food?

76561198044017234.png

I'm the only pony who passed the mirror and looks as before. TRY TO LOOK NORMAL!

sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.

"Look and you will find the Hope amidst Sparkling Raindrops in a Sun Shower"

... as you may have guessed, I didn't come up with this sentence but randomly found it on the net. But I like it.

I escaped my test tube!

76561198044017234.png