Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'm taking requests

sxp

Requests closed.

Sorry but they take a lot of time which I don't have (And I don't want to knock them off in 5 minutes...).

I probably won't make all of them anyway...

I need to practice my drawing skills, so I'm taking requests. I can do both pencil and digital drawings (no vectors though). I can draw whatever you want, it doesn't have to be a pony. It would be great if you could provide a reference picture and some other details (pose, etc.) I'm not a great artist (yet img-1414132-1-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png ), so don't expect anything super über awesome.

I don't have a lot of time because of my job, so I'm going to take only 3 requests for now.

Examples of my work:

post-13039-0-54397700-1367189853_thumb.jpg

post-13039-0-51841700-1367189865_thumb.png

post-13039-0-34700700-1367189867_thumb.png

Edited by Tenebris

I need to practice my drawing skills, so I'm taking requests. I can do both pencil and digital drawings (no vectors though). I can draw whatever you want, it doesn't have to be a pony. It would be great if you could provide a reference picture and some other details (pose, etc.) I'm not a great artist (yet img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png ), so don't expect anything super über awesome.

I don't have a lot of time because of my job, so I'm going to take only 3 requests for now.

Examples of my work:

I'll take a digital drawing if you want to give me one :3

Here are my references:

post-1372-0-79665500-1367190526_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-37986700-1367190531_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-84867300-1367190534_thumb.png

post-1372-0-71153400-1367190548_thumb.png

I don't want to stifle your creativity with a request, so you can just do whatever kind of pose you want with her! I only ask that you don't re-draw one of the references :P

Thank you in advance!

Hi, Can you do my OC Sapphire Storm?

I have couple references

Can you do it digital, cutie mark is- Art/Music

Any pose is fine, and I usually like the wings closed

Here are the Refernces:

post-13624-0-50119800-1367191129_thumb.png

post-13624-0-76341500-1367191131_thumb.jpg

post-13624-0-48986900-1367191132_thumb.jpg

post-13624-0-28215200-1367191133.png

Edited by Stormlight34

@@Chigens and Kay,
So we were practicing possession with Mina (my tulpa) and I as...
Hi Kay. This is Mina. I made a drawing for you:
post-13039-0-33319200-1367347022_thumb.png

Hope you like it.

Well, her drawings are quite weird and disturbing, but since it vaguely resembles Kay we decided to upload it. And don't worry, I'm working on my version now :D

(edited)

i want in on this can you draw a picture of my ocs Cobalt and Diamond pls it can be pencil or digital you decide heres a refernce pic for each thanks if you decide to do this

heres Cobalt

and heres Diamond
post-13259-0-95377500-1367078592.png
Edited by Diamond Treasure

(edited)

@@Chigens and Kay,

It's finally done. It took me ages, and it's far from perfect but I learned a lot. This is actually my first 'serious' digital work.

I don't want to stifle your creativity

I hope it's alright that I added all those details biggrin.png. (rattle, spear etc.) Hope you like it, and tell me what you think:

post-13039-0-29662000-1367681085_thumb.png

Can I upload it to my DA? (I'm asking because I know that Kay isn't just an OC)

@@Stormlight34, @@Colt, @@Diamond Treasure,

I will try do draw your OC's, but as I'm not overflowing with spare time and this kind of stuff needs a lot of it, I don't promise anything.

Edited by Tenebris

(edited)

@@Chigens and Kay,

It's finally done. It took me ages, and it's far from perfect but I learned a lot. This is actually my first 'serious' digital work.

I hope it's alright that I added all those details biggrin.png. (rattle, spear etc.) Hope you like it, and tell me what you think:

attachicon.gifKay resized.png

Can I upload it to my DA? (I'm asking because I know that Kay isn't just an OC)

@@Stormlight34, @@Colt, @@Diamond Treasure,

I will try do draw your OC's, but as I'm not overflowing with spare time and this kind of stuff needs a lot of it, I don't promise anything.

hey man take your time i am in no hurry i dont mind waitning stuff happens i understand t take your time and get whatver else you need to get done done first then work on the requests oh and ddont forget about Kingbrony who posted b4 me

Edited by Diamond Treasure

I would like to request my oc-villain Tondrak who is an undead lich, also im in no rush if you dont have time to do my request im fine, but i would like to see wht you could come up with

Here is a reference pick, you can chose the pose, i want a digital pic and i would like him to look as intimidating as possible please

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would like for his eyes to be like discord's in the mov series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

Thank you, also your good at drawing

Alright, I don't mind waiting. Just take your time with work and stuff

:D I know most people on here actually have a life here

:3 Why don't to say closed requests or something?

Are you making my OC? my request had his link in the deception but you never said anything about it. Are you going to do it or not if not its fine but I would like to know. 

Are you making my OC? my request had his link in the deception but you never said anything about it. Are you going to do it or not if not its fine but I would like to know.

Sorry, for some reason I forgot to mention you in one of my previous posts. I just feel like I need a little break from drawing. It can get a bit exhausting when you spend your spare time almost exclusively on that for a month.