Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new idea of mine. (Opinions needed)

~SadisticFluttershy~

Hello my darlings.

I'm just wondering about what you ponies would think of this new idea I thought of for a new fan fict.

Here goes.

I don't have a title yet, it's just an idea. Anyway,

It goes back to the SisterHooves Social episode, as soon as Sweetie said "I think I could go the rest of my life without a sister!" then Rarity is you know, like, whatever.

In the episode, she realized what she did and went to apologize as nothing else happened, but in the fiction, she does that except, when she goes to apologize, She sees a large crowd of ponies in the middle of town. It's a accident scene.

Rarity pushes through the crowd and when she got close enough she saw her little sister unconscious with blood over her. Paramedics come and take her to the hospital. Rarity was forced to wait as her sister went under surgery to fix everything that happened. When the nurse pony came in from the surgery room, Rarity says "Please please please please tell me she's gonna be okay!!" The nurse pony shook her head and sighed. "I'm so sorry Rarity, I don't want to say this but, Sweetie Belle's injuries were much to severe. We couldn't save her"

Rarity's sister dies cause of her fatal injuries. Rarity realized that Sweetie's decision costed her, her life.

(if you have any idea's that you would like to add to the story, please keep it with the plot of the story and not have an entire different subject) Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

What would be the cause of the accident? I would really want to know. Anyway, that isn't a bad idea, to give an episode a different ending. I wonder how the other Cutie Mark Crusaders would react to this. You can do something good with this idea, that's for sure

Well, it could be a good fic if it was executed properly. I would like to know what you had planned to do with the plot of the story after Sweetie Belle's death. This is the key factor on whether this fic will succeed or fail. 

(Also, just wanted to say that this reminded me of Grandpa Ben's death scene in the original live action Spiderman movie. So, I want to know what your inspiration for this idea was. Just a bit inquisitive, that's all. If you don't want to answer or don't have any inspiration worthy of mentioning, you don't have to tell me.)

This topic appears to be a request for feedback on a fan fiction idea and has therefore been moved to Creative Resources. The Fan Fiction board is for showing off and getting critique on actual literary works that you, the topic-starter, have created.

pinkie_pie_and_rarity_crying_by_sdkfz186My god!

That sounds sad as heck! 

This is so sad, this could actually be the saddest story I could possibly read!

The idea sounds original, and it does sound interesting, I'd say go for it! 

I really like the idea but don't you think it's just a little bit too violent. Maybe have Sweetie Belle leave Ponyville secretly, and have it so she goes to Canterlot where Rarity cannot find her.

• Brohoof 1

I really like the idea but don't you think it's just a little bit too violent. Maybe have Sweetie Belle leave Ponyville secretly, and have it so she goes to Canterlot where Rarity cannot find her.

That is brilliant!

That is such a good twist and would be a good story to tell. It would have nice character development for Rarity and would be a sad story with a heartwarming ending. Just make sure Sweetie Belle faking her death is believable, but not to the point of being obvious that Sweetie Belle wasn't dead.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

• Brohoof 2