Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Male/Female Voice Actors needed for short animation project

ToxicThunderCloud

(edited)

[CLOSED] Fallout Equestria

[Open] Xendref

This animation project is very near to finishing all scenes have now been animated.

There is another project which I will start once the release.

You can find the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-gskFzz08&feature=c4-overview&list=UUL6lbtVyeKAiZvFnwWTamzw

I am not going to tell you anything about it. Make up your own voices on what you think the setting would be.

Skype is my best way to contact. Though I would prefer hearing your voice first as a demo reel on youtube or soundcloud. etc.

Edited by ToxicThunderCloud
  • Brohoof 2

I am interested in voice acting (male role) I do not have much experience but I am willing to give it a try. I actually plan on doing some dramatic reading here soon if I can get some voices done but if you need me to be a voice I can most certainly  try

(edited)

I've done some voice acting before, and it was some pretty out-there stuff with multiple rolls. I'd love to help out, but I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for. Is there a way you could let me know, so I could get an idea of what to do?

Edited by CutieMarkChallenged

I'm Interested, what's your skype? Please add some more info if you can too. :D

Also you can add me dragoon0309 and i can talk to you more about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Isa102600 :D. I hopes I'm good enough! I really would like to take part. I've been trying to get into an 'open' project for months ever since my last one. I enjoyed it.

Hey, i would love to audition sometime! Would it be possible to do a live audition with you on Skype? If you canto, that's fine, but that would be ideal. I can voice a few characters so whatever you need I can try x3 OH! and my skype is lilypad1743 

I have been trying to get my foot in the door as a VA so Im more than willing to give it a shot, if you need more info and wish to give me a PM I will give you my information privatly there. I have trained in opera for several years so I know how to adjust and focus my voice fairly well unless my sinuses are being a dork, and still keep up with some of the practice involved in that along with mimics of other character voices for practice. 

• 1 month later...

I`ve never actually done voice acting before, but I have always had an interest for the idea and I`m looking for something to get my foot in the door. If you`re still looking for a male VA, i`d love to audition! I have a mic, and I use audacity, and I have been able to emote fairly well during practice (managed to make myself cry as well, which could always help.) I could use some more information on the roles, however....