Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private S.S. Perennial RP

Descant

@,

The stallion's eyes lit up like christmas when their food arrived. It had been weeks since Dogboots had a proper Breakfast or even a full meal. "I know you want to dig in but you have to realize that we're in the presence of company here so maintain your manners." The earth pony's thoughts had reminded him.  "

She doesn't really do that much for you huh?" He stated before taking a bite, but soon stopped and glanced at Laray. "Hey, I'm sorry about last night. I...I should've stopped those ponies from swarming you but I didn't and now it's my fault that you got hurt." Dogboots said staring at his food. The stallion didn't have the guts to apologize to her face. 

@thor9356

"Oh, no! It's certainly not your fault! If anypony, I should be the one to blame. I should've gone back to my room and gotten another hat or shades so I wouldn't be recognized! You did the best you could in helping me and I am ever so grateful!" Laray stammered.

Her omelette was placed before her.

"I hate being a model. And I hate having to act like one! Ya know what, forget manners!" she shoved her face into her plate, eating old fashion style.

@,

The stallion was taken by surprise by her mannerisms. "Is this really happening? Oh well, if you can't beat'em. Join them or her in this case," He thought before digging in like a mad man. Dogboots went through his entire breakfest in less than five minutes which clearly showed how famished he was prior to the meal. "Man that was good and I ain't even full yet!" He exclaimed before licking all the syrup off the plate.

"I know this isn't any of my business but how exactly did your mother get ill?" He asked Laray. The stallion soon regretted asking the question and tried looking for another topic of discussion but it was already too late.

@Nightfall

@@Glaceon,

Ocean blushed slightly. "Ocean Wind...we met in the hallway earlier. I was in a bit of a rush to get rid of my stuff sooo...I didn't hang around." She blushed and glanced up at a clock on the wall. "Oh buck...its late. I gotta go to bed." She said, jumping to her hooves. She adjusted her bag and was about to walk off until she turned around to the group. "Um...do you guys maybe want to meet up for breakfast...at around nine O-clock maybe ?" She asked.

Fire nodded. "Sure. I'll be starving so...yea." She smiled at Ocean who looked at Nightfall and Sunburst.

"Oh, yeah," Sunburst said distractedly. "Sorry." She looked at Ocean apologetically. "I was rather carried away earlier, I suppose. Nine o'clock sounds fine." She smiled amicably at the young mares. "Will you be joining us, Nightfall?" She asked, turning sweetly to face the stallion.

@Nightfall

"Oh, yeah," Sunburst said distractedly. "Sorry." She looked at Ocean apologetically. "I was rather carried away earlier, I suppose. Nine o'clock sounds fine." She smiled amicably at the young mares. "Will you be joining us, Nightfall?" She asked, turning sweetly to face the stallion.

"We'll see if I'm up by then, but yeah, I'd love to join you mares."

He looked at the clock and chuckled, finishing his cider.

"Just let me know when you two are done, all right?"

He nodded at Sunburst and Fire as he said two. He still had the tab to pay when they were, so he could be in the bar a little bit longer than them.

Ocean nodded. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then..." She smiled and trotted off towards the door, giving Nightfall one last glance before she walked down the hall towards her room.

When she arrived, she dropped her stuff on the floor and reached into her bag. A few moments later she pulled out a blue potion which she drank half of, grimacing as she put it back in her bag. She then climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Fire downed her glass of Cider before stretching. "You know what...I think getting super drunk is gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I'm tired." She said, yawning.

@ (Am I supposed to post as Moonstruck? Or am I waiting for you? I forget.)

"We'll see if I'm up by then, but yeah, I'd love to join you mares."

He looked at the clock and chuckled, finishing his cider.

"Just let me know when you two are done, all right?"

He nodded at Sunburst and Fire as he said two. He still had the tab to pay when they were, so he could be in the bar a little bit longer than them.

Ocean nodded. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then..." She smiled and trotted off towards the door, giving Nightfall one last glance before she walked down the hall towards her room.

When she arrived, she dropped her stuff on the floor and reached into her bag. A few moments later she pulled out a blue potion which she drank half of, grimacing as she put it back in her bag. She then climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Fire downed her glass of Cider before stretching. "You know what...I think getting super drunk is gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I'm tired." She said, yawning.

Sunburst nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, it's late. We should probably wait." She shrugged. "You seem like you'd be a fun pony to party with, Fire. Maybe we should go drinking sometime." She looked rather sheepish at the thought.

• Brohoof 1

Sunburst nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, it's late. We should probably wait." She shrugged. "You seem like you'd be a fun pony to party with, Fire. Maybe we should go drinking sometime." She looked rather sheepish at the thought.

"Aight, then. I'mma go pay the tab."

Nightfall got up and grabbed Fire's and Ocean's mugs, and then his own, and went up to the bar to pay the tab. It didn't take too long, so he was back at the table soon enough.

"Well, then... I guess this is the part where we say our good nights and then depart..."

• Brohoof 1

@thor9356

((I've typed it so many times that I've memorized it!))

Laray wiped her face uncouthly with her hoof.

"I think it was from our poor living conditions. We lived in a rickety shack and the floor was dirt. We had to pick the weeds out of our house daily. My mum was a unicorn and my father was a pegasus, so they had high expectations for me. They were highly disappointed, but my mother accepted me. My father dissed me and ran away. I've never seen him since. My mother loved me regardless, but she had to work as a single mother," Laray answered.

She burped loudly. She started to apologize, but peels of laugter followed instead.

"I'm sorry!" she guffawed. "I don't know whatever is wrong with me today!"

"Aight, then. I'mma go pay the tab."

Nightfall got up and grabbed Fire's and Ocean's mugs, and then his own, and went up to the bar to pay the tab. It didn't take too long, so he was back at the table soon enough.

"Well, then... I guess this is the part where we say our good nights and then depart..."

Fire giggled. "I have been known to be good at parties...nowhere near as good as Pinkie Pie...but pretty darn good. I would love to hang out and party sometime." She said, smiling and reaching into her bag. "Nightfall I said I was going to pay for everypony soooo." She pulled out several bits and before Nightfall could say anything she pushed them into his hooves. "Don't refuse or I'll have to throw you from the ship." She joked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Before the stallion could even respond he let out a loud belch. A few ponies nearby stared at him in disgust due to his mannerisms. "That's how you do it!" He said to the mare mockingly. "No need to apologize. You're on vacation! enjoy yourself, let loose." Dogboots said trying to encourage Laray.

Edited by thor9356

Fire giggled. "I have been known to be good at parties...nowhere near as good as Pinkie Pie...but pretty darn good. I would love to hang out and party sometime." She said, smiling and reaching into her bag. "Nightfall I said I was going to pay for everypony soooo." She pulled out several bits and before Nightfall could say anything she pushed them into his hooves. "Don't refuse or I'll have to throw you from the ship." She joked.

"What, is this compensation for what I just paid?"

He chuckled.

"So I don't get to pay the tab that I opened? I don't get to pay for the drinks that I said I'd buy for you two?"

He laughed a bit.

"But if you insist, Fire... But on one condition: that you let me go to this party thing without me having to crash it."

"What, is this compensation for what I just paid?"

He chuckled.

"So I don't get to pay the tab that I opened? I don't get to pay for the drinks that I said I'd buy for you two?"

He laughed a bit.

"But if you insist, Fire... But on one condition: that you let me go to this party thing without me having to crash it."

Fire rolled her eyes. "Hey hey hey. I offered first. Remember when we all came in ? I said I would pay. And I gueeeeeeeesss you can come." She said, making it sound like she didn't want him to join them...she was kidding of course. She stuck out her tongue before standing up. "Course you can come, Bru."

• Brohoof 1

Moonbeam smiled happily, skipping back to her room and humming a song. I did it! she though sheerfully. She returned to her room, swiping inside and jumping onto her bed. She through her things aside and crawled under the covers, her hooves adorably hanging out of the blanket.

Firecracker woke up. He looked around to find that he had fallen asleep as soon as he got on the bed from the night with Moonbeam. He then checked the time: 9:30am. He had a half hour to get something to eat and meet Moonbeam at her room.

((I forgot to mention this, but when you mention 10:00 am, It's 11:00 am in my time, assuming you live in the east. Now how is everypony doing starting with this new day?))

@thor9356

Laray laughed and laughed. She engaged in a burping contest and was forced to stop from the stitches of laughter in her sides. She fell off her seat due to her laughing, which was high-noted and melodious.

'He has a nice laugh,' Laray thought over the hilarity of the situation.

Fire rolled her eyes. "Hey hey hey. I offered first. Remember when we all came in ? I said I would pay. And I gueeeeeeeesss you can come." She said, making it sound like she didn't want him to join them...she was kidding of course. She stuck out her tongue before standing up. "Course you can come, Bru."

He laughed even more.

"Aight. I'll be sure to make it fashionably late, or really ridiculously early."

He winked at Star, still chuckling.

"I'll see you mares for breakfast, and I'll honestly try to be on time. Have a good night!"

He trotted out of the restaurant and towards his room, which he got to with no difficulties. He feel asleep rather quickly, considering they were on a ship.

@,

Dogboots was for once actually enjoying himself for once since the cruise had started. "I'm surprised you can hold your own in a burping contest!" He said handing back her accessories after they fell off. "I bet you could hold your cider!" He said laughing before catching himself. "Way to mention your 'habit'"

@@Naturematthe

@

Unfortunately for Airy, Scamps was preoccupied wih Windy Runner, and was therefore too far away to hear his words.

Meanwhile, back at the plot...

"Do you need help?" She asked quickly. "Heartbreak is hard thing to go throuh, especially while drunk. If you need anything, any support at all, just know that I'm here for you." She said, making eye contact in hopes to bring him out of his drunkeness...or at least, that was the excuse Scamps would give ponies. It wa sreally to show emotion, but she'd never admit it.

"And I think you're rather smart. Sure, you may do dumb things, but what fun is life if you play it safe? Becoming a magician wasn't exactly a smart thing to do, but I got my cutie mark out of it! Only dumb people don't try dumb things."

Firecracker woke up. He looked around to find that he had fallen asleep as soon as he got on the bed from the night with Moonbeam. He then checked the time: 9:30am. He had a half hour to get something to eat and meet Moonbeam at her room.

((I forgot to mention this, but when you mention 10:00 am, It's 11:00 am in my time, assuming you live in the east. Now how is everypony doing starting with this new day?))

Moonbeam woke up around 9am.She quickly noted the time and jumped to her hooves before strolling over to the bathroom, where she took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She even brushed her mane for once! She then sprayed a little floral perfume on herself, put on her sunhat and lulled around the room, waiting for Firecracker. It was around 9:50am.

(I meant in-story time :P)

@thor9356

"You're on!" Laray said, signalling the waiter. She ordered several mugs of cider, preparing herself for what was to come.

((Does cider count as alcohol?))

I'll be fine. I don't get drunk easily. Plus, I'm having the most fun in my life. I can actually be me around this stallion!

@@Windy Scamper, @,

Windy started in stunned surprise at Scamps. Not only was she not laughing at him for obviously crying, but she was comforting him? This caused him no small amount of confusion, augmented by the confusion that just naturally comes with drunkenness.

"Wow... Firebolt always had this aloof coldness... Ironic considering her name... But Scamps? She's so... sweet... caring... kind... But don't I like Bolt? Wasn't I supposed to let Airy have Scamps? Yeah... But do I want her now too...? Ugh, Windy, this is the exact wrong time to be thinking about this; I'm stressed out enough as it is just keeping you standing and not slurring your speech too bad. Can you please just think about it after a good nights sleep? Anytime but now, actually! Fine, you win brain..."

Extending a wing and drawing Scamps into a close, warm hug, Windy whispered, "Thank you Scamps. Really. It means a lot to be able to see a pony at his worst and still want to help out. Its a great thing to be able to do. But I really need to go get some sleep, I'm way too plastered right now to stay up and be with you, much as I want to. I'll be sure to see you around though."

Letting go of Scamps, and all residual anger and shame caused because of Bolt, Windy flashed her a giant, goofy grin, then hurried away, only swaying in his jog a few times before finding his rhythm and making good time back to his room, wearing that stupid smile the whole way. Finally opening the door and throwing himself on his bed, Windy was asleep in moments. He wasn't one to dream much, but he had some odd, possibly alcohol fueled, dreams that focused on a pair of vivid yellow eyes squaring off with a pair of kind violet ones.

((Aaaaannnnnddddd.... CUE TIME SKIP!))

Groggily disentangling himself from the covers and chasing away the thought of more sleep, Windy rolled off of his bed and yawned. Surprisingly, he had only a minor headache, being more thirsty than anything. Leaving his room, Windy decided to head down to the dining hall and get a drink of something non-alcoholic. Hopefully nopony from last night's... excitement would be down there, since he was just hoping for a peaceful, quiet morning to curb his hangover.

@,

((Yes it is alcoholic though there are some that aren't))

"I warn you, I've got a very high tolerance when it comes to holding my own." He said in a bit of competitive tone. It wasn't long before the waiter came back with several mugs of cider. Dogboots looked at them in awe and was happy the first. It was quite rare for him to drink cider for fun rather than to drown a hard day of work.

@

@@Naturematthe

Scamps held Windy in the hug, and was dissappointed at the seemingly short embrace. Windy ran off for the night, and Scamps thought about his last words before leaving. It means a lot....I'll be sure to find you around....he likes me! He totally likes me! she thoughm smiling as she trotted over to Airy.

"Well, it sure as been eventful today," she stated to him. "I don't know about you, but I'm pooped. So, I'm heading off to bed. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then!"

She scampered (intentional pun) off to bed, and somehow managed to fall asleep quickly. She couldn' t stop thinking about Windy Runner, and considered that if that was what he said with drunk, clouded feelings, what it would be like when he was sober.

She dreamed pleasantly...meadows...beatifulness...Windy Runner....and flying through it all.

((Possibly my last post for the night, unless Naturematthe includes me in a post in the next 5 minutes. Ready for day 2. Naturematthe,.I sugjest you initiate your plan soon, or else Scamps may not even fall for him before being stolen by Windy Runner. Windy Runner-stealing mares since Hearts and Hooves Day House Party.))

• Brohoof 1

@thor9356

'Here goes!' she thought.

She brought the first mug to her lips.

"Ready? Go!" Laray yelled before Dogboots could get his first. She chugged it quickly, almost choking. She got through six more before her stomach threatened to burst. She made a quick bathroom trip every six mugs, pausing between every mug to count hers and Dogboots. The waiter just kept on supplying more and more. Sweet bliss.

Moonbeam woke up around 9am.She quickly noted the time and jumped to her hooves before strolling over to the bathroom, where she took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She even brushed her mane for once! She then sprayed a little floral perfume on herself, put on her sunhat and lulled around the room, waiting for Firecracker. It was around 9:50am.

(I meant in-story time tongue.png)

He had been following the rooms to see which one is Moonbeam's for 25 minutes. after a while he finally arrived at her door. Just one minute before 10:00 am. He then knocked on the door. Hoping that he can get an answer if she was actually ready to go out with him.