Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would Like Cover Art Pic For Fanfic

Peregrine

Hi! So I would like some cover art for a fanfic I am writing. It is called Mane Six and the Fantastic Butterfly. The Fantastic Butterfly is a new attack of the Elements of Harmony in my fic and it is basically a magical butterfly (FiM style of course) made up of the Mane Six's cutie marks. I figure a cloudy body with Rainbow Dash's lightning bolts for legs, Applejack's apples for eyes, Pinkie Pie's balloons for antennae, Rarity's gems for wings, it is a butterfly so Fluttershy's mark is technically covered and it will sparkle with Twilight Sparkle's sparkles (or trail them when it flies or something). Of course if anypony has a better design idea I'd love to hear it. Really I would like it for possible upload to EQD/FiMFiction but I may start by posting chapters in the Hall here. This is my first time requesting art like this so I don't know if you want commision for it or you send me sketches or whatever. Just let me know and thanks.

I'm trying to picture what the Butterfly would look like, and at first thought it seems like it would look too goofy for what you intend it to be. It would help if you could describe it's backstory, purpose and how it relates to the Elements, that would make it easier to design something that looks cool.