Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Camp

Super Derpy

So I see a lot of you find this idea interesting. A kickstarter would be nice but we would need to find a person who can pull this off

Just like any convention, I recommend contacting a group that has already done it and see if they have recommendations/suggestions/are willing to have you tag along to learn the ropes before you do it/etc.

Unfortunately I only know of about 20 different camping conventions all over the world, so there may not be one in your area to ask. Here's a site with the current list that I'm aware of:

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry_camping

So far as I know, Furries are the only other fandom who's tried this. They've been relatively successful, with Feral! running what.. 15 years? I had left Ontario right before the first one, but I used to hang out with the group that started it.

(edited)

Just like any convention, I recommend contacting a group that has already done it and see if they have recommendations/suggestions/are willing to have you tag along to learn the ropes before you do it/etc.

Unfortunately I only know of about 20 different camping conventions all over the world, so there may not be one in your area to ask. Here's a site with the current list that I'm aware of:

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry_camping

So far as I know, Furries are the only other fandom who's tried this. They've been relatively successful, with Feral! running what.. 15 years? I had left Ontario right before the first one, but I used to hang out with the group that started it.

Thanks for the help! Not many of them are that close to me. I live in North Carolina and the closest one on that list was in Pennsylvania but they have not had an event since 2010 and do not even have a website. The next closest is in Oklahoma so I don't know how that's gonna work out.

Edited by Super Derpy

• 1 month later...